Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6691 - 6700 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Ladies I have a question if you were ever pregnant more than once within a short period (as in within 2-4 months) were your symptoms the same?
I'm wondering If I should expect to have same symptoms I had in June during ectopic if I were pregnant this cycle? (Being Hopeful).
I know from previous mc many years ago then comparing to June some symptoms were different, but i expect that since our bodies change so much over time, even the hormone production would have different ratios then, and now i guess. Also would be different since I didn't implant in the uterus, surely that makes a difference

Ayone?

9 years ago

@rebecca I agree with you that you can not worry about your MIL...if Titus does not know her then that is completely HER fault. I have known you for a while and you are as sweet as sugar and I feel like she is a MIL BULLY. Just pray for her and let it go. you are 31 weeks pregnant and you can not allow her negative energy into your world.

@sky Honey your maternity shoot was just perfect! your hair, your dress, your poses...Magnifico!!!!! #awesome

where is @lsch??? hoping all is well

@ladybug glad to see that you guys are back on the right track. No relationship is perfect, anyone who things they have the perfect relationship needs to get a serious dose of reality. Everything is going to be just great!!!! Keisha you are a woman of value, a true one of a kind. You WILL be a mother because you have so much to offer. Your little ladybug will be the luckiest girl alive to have a talented mother with a heart of solid gold.

@margelona Welcome. Sorry about your m/c I am sure it was tough. It is very possible to be pregnant again so soon. I hope you are sweetie!!!

I hope everyone is doing well.

AFM: I have something that I want to address in here. I have been here with @miracle since day one. I always look forward to coming here to this forum because this forum has always been one of the friendliest forum in all of CTP. I left another forum and found this one because of the "mean girls" of the forum world. In the last couple of weeks I returned to the forum and I really missed everyone so I made it a point to be more consistent. But I noticed that one person was ignoring my sentiment towards them every time I post something & it beyond offended me to the tune of that I considered not coming back here but after having a nice long talk with @athena today, I decided that my friends in here passed up friends a year ago and I consider us like a family. Every response I ever give is truly from the heart. If I have ever skipped someone, it was an accident.

So I state this now in a very general statement. If I step on your toes, then you are probably the one I am talking to & oh well. If you have never purposely ignored someone in this forum, then don't be offended because I am probably not talking to you anyway.

THERE ARE NO MEAN GIRL CLICKS IN THIS FORUM. WE DO NOT PURPOSELY ANSWER ONE OR TWO AND NOT THE OTHERS

NO WOMAN TTC IN THIS FORUM WILL BE LEFT BEHIND, MADE TO FEEL UNWELCOME, OR IGNORED.

NO ONES FEELINGS ARE TO BE UNDERMINED. WE COME TO FORUM TO VENT AND SAVE OUR RELATIONSHIPS WITH OUR MEN FOLK...SO THEY DONT PUT US OUT. THIS FORUM HAS GOTTEN ME THOUGH MANY, MANY TOUGH DAYS & NIGHTS. I CAN SAY THINGS IN HERE, THAT I CAN NEVER OUT LOUD.

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE CONCERN FOR ALL THE LADIES IN THIS FORUM, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

NEW LADIES TO THE FORUM SHOULD BE WELCOMED BY AT LEAST ONE OF US WHO HAVE BEEN HERE A WHILE...SOMEONE SHOULD SAY SOMETHING AND MAKE THEM FEEL AT HOME.

**that is all**

9 years ago

@rebecca - Maybe it's just sciatica manifesting itself in a different way this time? I think it sounds like she is playing games because she didn't get her way. Try not to let her worry you, like you said, if she misses out it will be her own fault, not yours.

@miracle - I'm glad you are still following along, and I hope you and your DP continue to talk and sort through things. I hope you are able to figure everything out, and come through it stronger than ever! You deserve the very best.

@football - Is your kitchen finished yet?

@athena - Eager to hear the u/s results tomorrow, I hope they give Eli the all clear!

@Margaleona - Welcome to the forum! Was your recent m/c the one that did not implant in the uterus? I would think that might affect symptoms differently, but I could not say for sure. Are you in the two week wait right now?

@pisces - Aw. Thank you! Getting that photo shoot was probably one of the most important things to me, I am so glad it turned out well! Pisces, I am SO glad you have been posting again, you and @miracle are so vital to the forum and it just isn't the same when either of you are missing.

@Lschrader - I've been hearing more on the news about the wildfire complex (is that what they are calling it?). Do you know if the area you guys vacation has been affected? I heard it was started by lightning, I hope they get it under control!

@Bean - How are you doing? Are y'all still in the process of moving?

AFM - DH and I have been cleaning all week. Hoping to have the house spotless by the end of the day tomorrow, we shall see! My kitchen looks amazing!

User Image

9 years ago

@athena-For sure a BOY! haha. Hard to believe you are almost 30 weeks! Time is flying by!!

@skyline-Your pictures are adorable. I just love them They look so pure and angelic. The fires have been tammed down just a bit in Eastern WA, thank goodness! My parents are actually over in Lake Chelan (which is where we vacationed) and it seems just fine. There are couple nearby towns that were and are threatened. I think there were like five fires going at once. One started from lightening, one started from a BBQ tipping over...so crazy. I am not sure on the other ones. We usually get bad fires once a year from the dry heat, but this year has been awful. Obama was actually just in town and declared A State of Emergency for WA.

Now that you and @athena are getting so close, do you guys have a "birth plan"? Are you planning on epi or natural? Hard to believe we can talk about this now!!

@rebecca-Sorry that your MIL seems to be playing games. I think that it's best that you just shrug it off and let her do what she is going to do. Just be happy that she wont be stepping on your feet by coming at a time you didn't want her to. This time is about Titus, not her. Don't get her the gratification of thinking otherwise. How many weeks do you have left?

@miracle-Oh love, I am so glad you guys are getting back on track. I know you are going to have your miracle baby too. Sometimes we just need to get away from trying or even from our partners. Having some alone time is so important. I really wish we all lived closer because a monthly (or weekly) coffee/wine date would be so amazing!! I feel like we are all sisters. We could be a television show haha!

@margelona- welcome, you have found a fabulous group of women. I am so sorry about your m/c and hope this is your month. I have never been pregnant, so I am not able to give you any input on symptoms. I know from many friends and my sisters though that each pregnancy is different. When is AF due? When will you test?

@pisces-I just love that you came back. You and miracle are the glue to this forum and without you in it, it just didn't work! I know I am been MIA lately, so hopefully I have not offended you at all! I am sorry if I have. You are very right, this is a safe place and it should always be treated that way.

@football-How are you doing lately? I want to see pictures of your new house! How are you feeling??

AFM-Well like i mentioned to Pisces, i have been pretty MIA. Sorry ladies. It was not intentional at all. I really have nothing new to report. I know that we are still technically trying, but I am still pretty heartbroken about what we need to do. The process itself does not scare me, it's more that if it doesnt work. I know I need to not that way and be positive. July has been a very hard month for me. I have watched my SIL become a mom and i have heard the news that I just didnt want to hear. So I think really what I am trying to say is....i am sulking, haha. There I said it!

Now that i got that out, I can talk about my cycle! So I had about three or four days straight of ewcm. I had a couple days of positive OPK's and I feel like as of yesterday, they are finally going negative. I did not have my regular intense O pains, so I really don;t know which day I ovulated. Starting next cycle though, I will be starting back up with temping. I just need that confirmation, and I know my DR will want me to do it for IUI. So, time once again will tell. Wouldn't it be pretty neat if I got pregnant right before our planned IUI :) I would love it.

9 years ago

@LSchrader - Aw, thank you! (I'm really a little devil. ;) jk lol Very glad to hear the fires are starting to be tamed, I can't imagine how scary it is for those who have their homes threatened by wildfires!

I actually JUST finished the online class for having a water birth. My plan is to have a natural water birth and I have been reading up on hypnobirthing... which is not as strange as it sounds. lol It's basically just a technique that helps with deeper relaxation for labor and delivery. I just realized today is the 24th, exactly one month! AH! I can't believe it's already this close either.

I hate that this month has been so difficult for you, I hope things start to look more positive soon. I know you had been in a really good mind set just leading up to all this, sometimes when we are enjoying a really nice high, the low that comes after seems extra low. (If that makes sense?)

That would be awesome if it happened right before the IUI! Would you like me to post my cheat sheets I made for myself when I was doing the hormone balancing diet? I would highly recommend trying it as you approach the IUI. I can't claim for sure that it helped me conceive sooner than I would have if I hadn't done it, but it sure did regulate my cycle and I got my BFP very first try after doing it for 3 months.

User Image

9 years ago

@skyline- So cool! I have always thought water births are so interesting! I can't wait to hear what you think about it after the fact. Wow, one month! So crazy!!

Yeah, I know it's impossible to be positive and happy at all times, so I have to let myself feel down every now and then. It's only normal. I am feeling better today. I would LOVE you to post that!! I have been thinking about a diet for IUI and really wanted to look into that. I just want to make sure I am doing everything possible to help out on my end. All my testing showed that I am ready to get pregnant and just waiting for that, I still want to make sure my body is top notch and ready for it.

9 years ago

@LSchrader - Both my sister and one of my best friends said their water birth experience was their best birthing experience. My BF had her first one naturally and second one naturally in the water, and I think my sister had her first with meds, the next two naturally and the last one naturally in the water. The midwives say it isn't for everyone though, that some women get in the pool and decided they prefer to get back out. So I'm just going to stay open minded about it and go with whatever feels right.

I would feel the exact same way about it! :) I will gather the info I compiled and post it soon, (tomorrow if not later this afternoon).

User Image

9 years ago

@skyline-Well I can't wait to hear all about it. I have heard great things about it too.

Thank you!

9 years ago

Thanks for the comments and welcome Skyline and LShrader
Btw beautiful pictures Skyline. I have been interested in waterbirths since I first learned about them. But hubby likes to do things that are more mainstream, it scares him I guess.
Anyway I stopped obsessing. I'm sure I'm just pmsing. I won't be testing. AF still days away (Wednesday). But I'm feeling ok with that, I just sartrd this month: vitex, lost weight (eating a primal/paleo diet) organic and all to cleanse my body, stopped caffeine completely (was drinking lost of coffee), drinking almost no alcohol, also took black cohosh cd 1-12, ubiquinol (coq10) for cell health, and dhea. I'm older so seeing I can still get preg, I looked up things that helped older women with low egg count/quality to improve the chances. Also taking a bee polen/honey/royal jelly combination. This month I actually felt the ovulation. Maybe the vitex and cohosh made it happen. Like I mentioned another post, I hadn't felt the ovulation in a while. Wasn't even sure I ovulated. The best thing of all I ovulated days later than my usual, sometimes I used to ovulate on cd 9 (range 9-13). This time it was cd 16. That's supposed to be better right? Oh very important: I believe that the relaxation meditation brings helped me get pregnant in May, I had started meditating a lot to combat stress.

Well I leave you with my love and fertile thoughts for all I visualize your ovaries full of lovely healthy eggs waiting their turn! ;)
Have a great weekend.

9 years ago

Hi everyone!
I have still been reading everyone's posts. Always encouraged/blessed by everyone's life, struggles, joys, rants.

@miracle: i'm glad to hear that you and your dp are ok. One thing I learned before ttc was that you and your dp come first. Before all of this, it involved you and your dp and that's it. All of my friends told me that your dp should always be number one. So focusing on your relationship and building that would make any obstacle in life so much easier when the relationship is solid. Maybe when you're least thinking about ttc, the miracle baby will happen! I always hear of stories about that!

@LS: good luck with IUI. happy thoughts and prayers. I can later look into diet as well. i'm a healthcare professional so I can find some stuff for you if you'd like.
@sky: amazing photos! so angelic! the water birth sounds interesting! must look into it.

@ football - what does your OBGYN say?

@ rebecca: when it comes to MIL, i have one rule.. if it's a sticky situation, always have the hubby talk to her AND make sure he stands firm that it's his decision (without putting blame on you).

@margalona: happy thoughts for you as well. that's alot of OTCs, hope they work. I can also look into the evidence of all of that too if you'd like. I'm a pharmacist :)

AFM: i've been MIA. I had left sided ovary pain for a couple weeks now. I went to the ER (rec by obgyn) because I had hypotension (low blood pressure) of 80/50 on Monday along with the left sided ovary pain and left leg numbness/pain. So they were concerned about ectopic. Everything came out ok. They didn't see any intrauterine gestation sac in the ultrasound.. didn't see anything in the tube yet because my hcg is low. They saw a small corpus leutum cyst but not big enough for it to cause pain they said. My HCG is was 649 at 5 weeks 2 days so they are now having me check every 2 days to make sure it's a normal pregnancy and to screen for ectopic. yesterday (2 days later) my hcg was 1089. it's been stressful. Still dizzy but drinking alot of water.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo