Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4411 - 4420 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies just an update on my 34week check up today after having a fee contractions over the week and having the pressure of Hailey dropping into my pelvis I am now 1cm dialated and was put in monitor today she's a squirmer, they def believe she'll be here before my due date!! I'm hoping before the New Year!

User Image

10 years ago

Makeup you can start ASAP if you want get the habit started.

Jsx awww so happy for you..

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Feeling emotional and tired today. I usually cry a day or 2 leading up to my AF so pretty sure she will be here soon.

@Jsxt ~ Wow! I guess you and Tiff are going to be having your babies about the same time? A few more weeks and your lil baby will be here... how exciting.

@Skyline ~ I just faved all your items on Etsy. Cute earrings. I'm making more items and getting ready to list them this week. Right now I have 58 items listed in my shop.

@athena ~ how you feeling?

@Lovelife ~ yep, unfortunately I can't tell you what it feels like to be pregnant but from what I've heard is that Skyline is right about the hormone progesterone being responsible for the same symptoms as a bfp or AF coming. Hang in there. You will know soon. Are you going to test again soon? Fingers crossed for you and I hope you get a bfp. :)

@Pisces ~ How are you? Haven't heard from you since last week. Hope you had a nice weekend. How are you feeling? You should be about 8 or 9 dpo by now right?

AFM ~ Af is due tomorrow which puts me at a 28 day cycle but if I ovulated 2 days later this time then Af is due in 2 days. Not hopeful :(

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Miracle I've been kind of crampy, nauseous on and off, sore bbs. I don't wanna get my hopes up though.

10 years ago

@Athena ~ I understand. We need to see another bfp in this room to get excited about and maybe it's you... :) I wish that the moment we conceived we could pee pink for girl or pee blue for boy to let us know we conceived.. LOL I just cracked myself up!

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@ Miracle I decided to test yesterday when I got home from work and just used the Dollar Store test. It was Negative. I am 12DPO today and AF should be here by the 12th or 13th (this Thursday or Friday) I'm not sure if it's still too soon or if I'm just driving myself nuts and AF will arrive....

10 years ago

Athena and Miracle - hoping for good news for both of you.

Lovelife - sorry you got the BFN...but maybe it was too early? I hate testing!

Afm - 5dpo, started taking the progesterone last night for the first time this cycle. (I kept forgetting earlier this week!) I'm assuming it will make my temps go up, but yesterday I had a jump of .5 degrees, and this morning - after the pill last night - it only went up .1. I know if I overthink it I'll just drive myself crazy, so I'm trying to relax, but it's easier said than done. Since I've never temped before I have no idea what's normal, what to expect, or if it's different for everyone.

My nausea, which I thought was gone for good yesterday, came back again after lunch and basically hung around all day, peaking after I ate anything. It was never bad, just enough to make me feel like I was turning a light shade of green. It's doing the same thing today. I've also cramped every single day. I've given up trying to figure myself out. I'm just assigning anything that happens to normal hormone fluctuations and trying to go on from there, regardless of whether it's ever happened or not! Lol

Hope everyone has a good day.

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you rebecca!

Miracle you are so right we do need a bfp in here.

Afm my temp bounced back up Yay! My bbs are still sore. One of my cats ran across me this morning in bed and stepped on them and I almost screamed it hurt so bad. Still a little nauseous and took a wondfo for the heck of it.

10 years ago

@makeup - The average woman only has a 20-25% chance of getting pregnant each cycle. Finding that out really helped me not fret too much. I really thought it would happen first try. :-P The BBT thermometer will have detailed temping instructions. You need to set your alarm for the same time every morning (I do mine at 6 and fall back to sleep the mornings I don't have to get up at 6) and, yes, take your temp before getting up and moving around, that will make your temperature rise. I record my temp in my phone right away so I don't forget. I'm so glad I started temping, it has shed so much light on my cycle and what is going on! Good luck!

@athena - I understand! What was your temp this morning? (I just spied on your chart to see if you'd logged it yet. ;) Oh, I just saw your post. Never mind! lol I've been sitting here writing this all morning. :-P I keep getting distracted and don't finish. Glad it jumped back up. Was the wondfo a BFN?

@jsx - Exciting! Hope you have an easy delivery and you get your bundle before New Years. :)

@miraclemama - Awesome! :) I favorited your shop a while back. This is one of my favorite of your listings:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/161810753/womans-crochet-slouch-beanie-crocheted?ref=shop_home_active (I like the green one like it just as much!) What brand yarn do you use? My favorite is "I Love This Yarn". I need to get back to making hats and scarves, but it's a little late for this season, I will have to get them in my booth in the downtown shop next year when cold weather first starts. Any sign of AF today? Your pink and blue pee comment cracked me up. lol

@Lovelife - 12DPO might be too soon for a $ store test. Hope so!

@rebecca - Looking at your temps, they seem awfully high during AF. Did you set O manually?

AFM - Ate Chinese last night (company Christmas party) and had a very restless night of sleep last night. Probably all that MSG. I dislike having to do the Christmas party every year, but it's over with and I get another 11 months before I have to think about it again. lol I got a back massager out of the Dirty Santa game. Ha!

BBs are getting a little sore, but it's the normal amount of sore. Haven't noticed any other symptoms. Temping has occupied my mind and somehow I have managed not to obsess or feel like the TWW is taking forever.

I found this interesting blog with 5 different generalized types of BBT charts and what they mean as far as hormones are concerned:

http://marygynblog.com/5-major-types-of-basal-body-temperature-charts/

Mine looks a little bit like the estrogen deficiency chart and a good bit like the normal chart. If I don't have a BFP this cycle and I get to temp a while longer, I can get a better idea... those early temps were the one's that were all over the board and my not be the most reliable.

User Image

10 years ago

@ rebecca are you sure you ov'd cd 15? It looks like it could be cd 13 on your chart.

Skyline you can have high temps during af depending on hormone fluctuations. My temp is set on here now.

I posted the test if anyone want to look.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo