Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3231 - 3240 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

What Pisces said warmed my heart! I'm so glad Athena has made it to a 2ww. I haven't been on the forum a long time, but I understand why it's a big deal.

User Image

10 years ago

Mine too skyline. Do you have a Facebook?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@ Athena accepted

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@athena look me up Eveth Rodriguez

10 years ago

Ants mommy I sent you one . My name is Christie Allen

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hi everyone.. well I tried doing it every other day during my fertile window this cycle.. doing it like this is new for me. I bedded fri, sun and tue (today) I'm thinking I o'd yesterday. Today is 1 dpo. Breasts are sore as usual. My left ovary felt swollen and bruised while bedding today.. weird.

@Pisces ~ I love what you said about Athena. You always know how to make people feel loved. Thank you for that. I am totally excited for Athena. This is a special month for sure for her. God is great and works in mysterious ways..

@Lschrader ~ When I had my hsg done it hurt b/c that's when they saw that they were having a hard time seeing my uterus.. they saw it in halves and discovered my septate wall that divides my uterus/cervix into two halves. I would take ibuprofren 800 mg or tylenol 45 minutes before you go in along with 1 xanax to relax. It pinches right when they put the catheter with a balloon in you and you cramp a little like period cramps. You're uncomfortable b/c of the full bladder have. I was fine after 1 hr with mild to moderate cramps the rest of the day. Good luck. I know you will be fine.

@Lolee ~ Still keeping you and your family in my prayers. Praying the tests results are good news for you.

Hello to AntsMommy, Skyline, Tiff, MrsRogers, Rebecca, Jennifer, Topo, Jsxt and anyone else I forgot.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Well, the spotting turned into AF. :( This is the second month in a row I've had a 26 day cycle. I had a meltdown for the first time, but my sweet DH was there to pick up the pieces. I've now cut out alcohol almost completely (both me and DH!) and we are hitting the gym and making healthier food choices. At the very least we'll be healthier people and feel better, and it will give me some peace of mind that I'm doing something that just might help to conceive.

I've stopped taking antihistamines for the time being since they seem to really dry me out. Back on EPO for 1st half of cycle. Hopefully that will help with CM. Anyone try cough syrup around O time? I can't get Robitussin where I live but I'm sure I could find something comparable.

A big hello to all and wishing you all healthy, productive cycles!

10 years ago

@athena and @lolee accepted on FB. I did not get any IG request.

@jennifer sorry about AF. The witch is always rains on my parade. If at first you dont succeed, dust yourself off and try again...

@miracle your day is coming as well. I am still waiting to O but I BD'd just in case. I think I am going to wear DH out and then miss O. What have you been craeting these days.

@lsch everything is going to be fine? dont worry. Did you go to Vegas and I missed it? if so How was it?

@athena wow 5DPO already, seems like everyone else's 2ww flies by and when its my turn, time eeks by like a snail.

AFM: still waiting to O. My OPK last night was VERY dark but stil l not a positive. I BD's anyway. I havent tested today yet, I usually test after 10am so I =will see. I hope it positive because I am afraid I am wearing poor DH thin and he will quit on me and i'll miss my O. lol I told him already give me about 2 more days and you can rest...lol I feel like a man sometimes. He needs me to make cup cakes for his squadrons bake sale tonight. So I am bargaining another LMAO thats hilirious!

10 years ago

@tiff Yep you are carrying that boy low! Have all of your stuff together early because I dont think you will make the due date. Jan 25th right? I am predicting between the 5-10th. How exciting? Are the girls excited? or were they like my kids who could care less. My son wasnt interested in either pregnancy, lol. He's more of a "show me the baby & THEN i'm IN" type of guy..lol... but he loves those girls like crazy. on his 18th birthday a few weeks ago, he got their names tatoo'd on his chest.

10 years ago

@ pices - no due date is jan 14th, my 3 year olds b-day is jan 12th so I hope it's as far away as possible from hers to give them both there own days! I can't wait till the time comes, it seems like I've been preg forever! But like my dh was telling me the last like 5 years I've been preg for like 3 of them and breast feeding the other times so it feels like I've always got a baby on me lol! I'm hopping to make a chiefs game were I can drink a beer at cuz it's so hard watching everyone else drink and (stuff) lol! If they go to play offs I might make 1 game!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo