Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4761 - 4770 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@jsx-Eeeeek so close! Can't wait for a picture of that sweet little face!! Thinking of you all the time! So excited!

@tiff-I know what you mean about a Xmas baby! My SIL is turning 16 tomorrow (Xmas day). It always makes for a busy time of year! I hope your little stud gets his very own day! Thinking about you and jsx all that time and can't wait for pictures to be posted!!!

Thanks ladies! She has calmed down a bit today. I do not think it was a chemical after all. I am just so thankful DH's surgery is soon and we can finally move on!

Merry Christmas Eve and I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas! Hope those babies stay put until the 26th!!

10 years ago

Merry Christmas everyone! May your hearts be light, joyous and filled with love! I hope everyone has a great day with friends, family and loved ones.

I have family driving to my house to spend the holiday together. I'm looking forward to it all.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Merry christmas everyone. Hope everyone had a fantastic day with family and friends.

We had a quiet day with just dh dd and me and it was fun. I was asleep at 8.30pm!

Lots of christmas baby dust to everyone and hoping those that af got will be blessed with holiday babies!

User Image

10 years ago

The radio station was repaired early afternoon on Christmas Eve, but not before DH underwent a day and a half of extreme stress over the situation. :( Thankfully we were able to go home have a quiet and relaxing Christmas Eve evening together.

We got up early yesterday and went to DH's family's house for Christmas morning and breakfast. We got to my family's around 1 and ate a late lunch and all my siblings and nieces were there and we just hung out and visited.

Today DH and I feel a bit under the weather, but we get off work early, so hopefully we can rest up this afternoon.

I Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and that 2014 brings a BFP to each of you still waiting on your Little Miracle! <3

User Image

10 years ago

So 8dpo today. Has anyone ever had neg hpts and almost pos opks?

10 years ago

New bump pics are up for 36weeks!! Check them out! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@jsx-YOU ARE ADORABLE!!! Any day now, huh :)

@carebear- I have heard of some women testing with OPK's and getting positives before a BFP on a pregnant test. 8dpo is pretty early though so wait a few days and retest again.

10 years ago

Will do! Thank you.

10 years ago

Thanks ladies on the comments!! TIFF I actually getting uncomfortable a lot pressure down below causing discomfort in my rectum and wobbling as I walk lol I think I was nesting today I did so much with taking all my Christmas decorations down and put away in storage along with taking the tree out the trash then I dusted whole house vacuumed swept and mopped!!! I did a lot kinda sore now!!! Then my night was going out to SAMs club for formula and then babies r us to stock up on more diapers then to end the night watched the movie what to expect when expecting!! Was a great day! I just can't wait for my princess to show her face I really want to know who she looks like I'm anxious!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Ladies!!
Hope you all had a lovely Christmas with your families.
Wishing you all the best for the New Year!!
I'm still waiting for my BFP but enjoy reading all about yours and your journeys until you get them.x [heart]

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo