Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1861 - 1870 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Thanks girls I am def feeling better since I researched it and the spotting had stopped so now I'm actually able to relax I'm so tired from barely sleeping last night! Just can't wait to go to the Obgyn tomorrow for another ultrasound!

User Image

10 years ago

@jsx OMG! I have been so busy at work that I didn't get a chance to read all day. I hope everything is ok. In fact I know it's going to be great. I hope you can get some rest baby girl. With God all things are possible. #hugs let us know how the sono goes tomorrow and envision your bean all as a bug in a rug! Keep that thought all night and rid yourself of negative thought. #hugs

@topo hey love bug! Nothing new, I am just laying low and trying to relax. DH is taking me on a date Wednesday...lol...he said he's going to wine me, dine me, and knock me up....lmao. How are you? I actually forgot to temp on Sunday, totally slipped my mind, I slept in anyway.

@lsch 7 DPO **whoop whoop** how are you feeling? Anything new. How are your charts looking?

10 years ago

@lsch that def sounds like implant spotting...whoo hooooo! I hope you have good news for us WHILE ON VACATION!!!

10 years ago

@jsx- don't you sometimes wish someone would come up with a small, easy to use US? Of course then some of us would just switch obsessions...

@topo- thanks for the welcome! Like you, I spend a lot of time hiding my crazy :)

@pisces- there is nothing better than a man who gets in the game! Mine definitely has, but I keep him in the dark bc I'm afraid that if he knows I'm O, he'll get performance anxiety. It happened before, and I found myself following him around the house with a salsa bowl (the smallest bowl I could find in a pinch) and telling him to just make his deposit there. That was when I knew it was time to ratchet down the crazy "just a little bit." :))

AFM- I'm feeling the pull to my FRERs under the sink, but since I could only be 3-7 DPO, I'm trying to limit myself to one a day. :/ I think I'm going to have to spend the next few days at the club watching my youngest swim to keep me from testing, dismantling tests, etc. Knowing me, I'll just take one in the swim bag so when I start freaking out, I can dash off to the bathroom. I am having bb pain, very deep, almost at a muscular level, but other than that, I'm just trying to stay sane since that stupid grocery store had no OPKs!

10 years ago

@ jsx- have fun at dr today don't forget to get the bpm for me!!
@ trouble- will u test already, ur driving me crazy
@ shrader- r u gana test today? I know it's still kinda early Hugh?
@ pices- how ya doing? So tomorrow is date nite Hugh? Bet u can't wait, that sounds sweet! Will u be oing u think?

Afm- I have my second dr appt today! Can't wait to hear that little swoosh swoosh sound. The past few day I was hardly sick at all but last nite I was nauseous bad, I thought I was getting sick but I guess it's still hanging around! Hope all else is doing well!

10 years ago

Hi ladies!

So I caved and tested, and I think!!!!

Dh in shock! Gong to buy an frer test to take tomorrow but check out the image and let me know! Eeeeeeeekkkk!

12 dpi and image 146732

User Image

10 years ago

@ introublealot

@Mari2013 lol ur not alone lol some months i left dh alone okay one month or two while i was waiting on on surgery but again last night and the night before i been bugging him even giving him silent treatment till he gives in maybe the stress is bad i know but i just dnt want to miss my chance.

@LSchrader implantation it sounds like to me hummm nice now test lol

@piecesgirl and @miricalmomma whats going on where are you guys ur probably chilling which is something i should do.

AFM nothing forgot to temp whats new forgot to opk last night but i been bd idk maybe @piecesgirl did and she ov already then that means so did i lol nothing new yesterday dh tried to get out of our and i was so pissed i ignored him all night eneded with crying saying you act like i am the only one who wants this i told him you dnt have to fuck me but 5x a month mother fucker but these 5 days i need you to coroperate n left the room next thing i now bam it worked lol my tantrum lol

how is everyone else hope everythign is good lets go ladies it is july lets get our

10 years ago

Bfp in the house!!!! to trouble!!!!!

10 years ago

Hello Girls, I have been trying to read all that I can!!! I know that I have been kind of lost but you see, I work in a Bank (CITI) and I am supervisor of Specialized Banking operations, I had a crazy week, and I got kranky.
Well, I guess this week I start ovulating I want to feel secure, happy above any cimcurstance, and what I want the most is peace about all this.
This is my third month trying so wish me the best!!
@trouble- Congrats
@Topo-Yes, we can get really mad with our DH
@pisces-My best wishes for you this month
@ant and miracle and any other mummy. I wish the best for us this month.

User Image

10 years ago

@trouble!!!!!! yeah girl!!! Totally bfp!!!!!!!!! Love this!

I am at the airport now. Tested today negative :( only 9dpo tho. I will keep you ladies updated from Kauai!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo