Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1551 - 1560 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@pisces- Ya girl! This is your month!! JUNE! I really need to learn how to start temping. I think I am too late to start this month though....

AFM-Feeling good but bloated....darn AF. Getting excited for my girls weekend and to have a fun night :) I will have to upload some pictures next week!

Hope everyone is having a great Thursday!

10 years ago

@topo you will be happy to know that I had the urge to test this just now and I went to go pee just so that I wouldn't test and drank a bottle of water so that I know my next pee will be diluted....lol ...I think I might test tomorrow afternoon, the 4th day after like @jsx said. Your dream was very interesting. Maybe it's telling you AF for this month and baby coming next month but its reverse, in the dream you saw the baby first then bleeding. Maybe you will see bleeding first and then then baby.

@jsx In reference to my chart looking eerily like yours from last month, I was thinking the same thing and like @desertchic's. I am trying not to get my hopes up too much but this cycle really feels different. I think I will test tomorrow on the 4th day like you said or maybe get a faint positive by Father's Day...wouldn't that be cool? What brand did you use at 9dpo? I have some Internet cheapies but don't know if they are sensitive enough.

10 years ago

@lsch hey girl, I started that post an hour ago and by then you posted. I hope you have a SUPER GOOD TIME this weekend, just let loose and take some time to NOT think about making babies and focus on fun. By the end of the 2ww you are drained because of the emotional roller coaster. You get a good symptom and you're UP and then AF symptoms and then you are DOWN and after all of that up n down if you aren't pregnant, then you just need a minute to re-group, re-generate, and re-focus. I hope you are right, I hope everybody is right about this being my month. :-D

10 years ago

My first test was 3days after my dip and I used dollar store brand for two days then switched to Walmart brand! Good luck girl! Something just might tell you to test tomorrow! Just like it did me at my 9dpo I wasn't going to didn't even think of it til that morning I just did it was weird! You may have luck tomorrow and surprise your hubby on Father's Day!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies!

Is anyone else having problems with this website crashing all the time??
But I''m not sure if website or phone and can't check if phone as it's a work cell and I'm not showing him this forum!!!!!

So@topo, I feel your frustration!

@picses, great reading! Glad your dr agrees but hope you won't need that part of the medical stuff as already 9 days preg!

@lsch-have a fab hen do!!'

So went to fertility clinic and they are ready to get me barefoot!
Had bloodwork today, sono to check o date and general health next week. After that it will be seen if follow this cycle to determine o or induce new cycle with lertozole (same as clomid)

So should be moving ahead fairly quickly and then will at least can be sure of when o but still have that 2ww!!!!!

So glad tomorrow is Friday too :)

User Image

10 years ago

@jsx ok thanks. I just wasn't sure if they are sensitive enough to pick up at 9dpo. My dollar store runs out often so I will check tomorrow when I get out of work.

10 years ago

@trouble happened to me twice yesterday but after posting really long responses and stopping in between and doing other stuff. By the time I finally hit send, I couldn't be mad. No problems from my iPhone thus far. Glad your appointment went well and I hope that they get you barefoot and pregnant soon!!! How long until the results come in?

AFM: I'm so hottttttttttt! It feels like hot water is running under my skin

10 years ago

@pisces- you are so pregnant :) I love it!

10 years ago

hoping i can join ladies :) Sounds like there are some promising potential BFP here! Goodluck to all! I wanted ot join you once i saw the convos about testing on Fathers day... I was going through a bin of handmedown clothes that my DS will fit in in the fall and found a random 3m onsie that is unisex colors and says I love Daddy. tags on it and in a box of 3-4t clothes... so random. Of course with all these crazy hormones and 6DPO I was CONVINCED it was a sign i'd get my BFP this month... the day before Fathers Day and could wrap the onsie for my husband. However, now I am 10 DPO... just had some redish streaked CM, just a little. SO hoping it was IB not the very begining of AF... i usually have a 12 day Luteal phase and today is day 10 so could go either way i suppose... man I thought this was the month, hope it still could be!

10 years ago

@lsch I hope you're right but i was hottttt like 2 cycles ago the last cycle before clomid and nothing. I'm telling you everything cycle i have had one or the other symptom. I am adding that it's the first time that I have had them all. It could just all be in my mind since I know it's June ....hmmmm? I realized that I never answered your question about tempting and yes just get started. The first time I started I was 5dpo but I figured I had to start somewhere. Just make sure it's at the same time everyday, even in the weekends. I sleep with mine under my pillow or like @jsx said IN my pillow case. I don't even cut the light on on the weekends, when it beeps I turn it off because mine saves the last temp.

@baby Welcome!!!!!! It's still pretty early and I think implant can be as late as 12DPO so you're IN unless you are out. Keep your head up. But wouldn't Fathers Day be the awesome-EST way to tell these men? Siggghhhhhhhh. Have you tested yet? Are going to test? How long have you been trying so you temp?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo