Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4841 - 4850 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Yeah @Tiff!! Hopefully he comes soon!!! Lots of walking!!!! I am sure i have asked this so i am sorry for asking again...what is little bean's name??

@football-Sometimes walking away from TTC is a really smart decision. DH and I did that last August and September and it was such a good call on our part. I felt so much more relaxed and we just had fun with life. I highly recommend giving yourself a break once in a while. I guess technically I am on a break too since DH's surgery. Good luck and i hope you get your little miracle when you least expect it!!!

AFM-Well I am enjoying my clean cycle! I had some super intense O pains on Wednesday which I really didnt like, but at least i know when i do O. So technically i am 2dpo, but it really doesn't matter! Wanna know something funny? I had globs (sorry tmi) of white/milky CM...never had that before...but had this cycle been possible, I would be noting that symptom!! Just goes to show :)

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

@athena-I know you have been pretty down, so i hope you are feeling better.

10 years ago

What!? The page just refreshed randomly and I lost everything I had been writing. I'll have to rewrite it later, I've run out of time. :(

Exactly 11 years ago tonight DH and I confessed our love for each other. It was an amazing moment and this has always been our special anniversary. :) Just had to share that! Lol

User Image

10 years ago

Happy new year everyone!

@makeup congrats on the bfp!

Can't wait to start seeing the 2014 babies and more bfp's!

All good here, glad it is the weekend, ready for a quiet one. Been hectic with a trip to uk, Christmas and then moving.

Sesame still doing good, got next appt and scan tues so hopefully still growing well!

Emjoy your weekends :)

User Image

10 years ago

@Introuble ~ Sounds like you have been busy with your travels. Glad your doing well. Happy New year to you too.

@Football ~ A break from ttc can be healthy and good for the heart, mind, body and soul. Looks like you are getting clear on what's best for you and your partner at this time in your life. Glad you're on the mend with your AF. Sorry it was so horrible. I have total and complete sympathy for you.

@Tiff ~ Yay you're 4cm, that's great... any time now.

@Skyline ~ Happy day of confessing your love to you and your dh.. very sweet.

@makeup ~ Glad things are going well for you and that your not having (so far) any m/s. Keeping my fingers crossed for you that it stays that way. Keep us posted on how your ultrasound goes.

@Lschrader ~ How is your dh doing since surgery? Noting symptoms on non ttc cycles helps us see what our bodies do regardless..

@Pisces ~ Ok I'm sending out an AMBER ALERT on you in the morning if we don't hear from you within 24 hrs.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies, just checking in.

I am reading all your posts but in a rush as been called into work again! Feeling a bit low as had a crappy week, had chest infection, flu & now UTI! To top it all off my DH has called to say he's quitting his job after lunch service (he's a chef)! I can't blame him he's had a pretty rough time for last three months and I cant stand to see him so unhappy. Hope there's another job around the corner! We got referred to gynaecology yesterday by GP as we've been trying for 2 years so that's good news at least.

AFM: On 5dpo today, af due on 11th, not symptom spotting as iv'e been ill so cant trust anything my body's doing right now!haha

User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies.

Tifferz...not long now! Praying for safe and easy delivery for you and baby. :)

Football...hope the break brings relief of any stress and helps you feel refreshed. Glad you'll still be around.

Lschrader. ..can't wait for the good news we'll hear from you in the coming months. I feel very positive about the outcome of your dhs surgery.

Skyline...thats so sweet!

Pisces, where are you? Hope all is well. Miss hearing from you.

Cd16, 2dpo, i think. Had to be up 2hrs earlier to head home, so bbt was shot. Missed bding yesterday, which is the same day we've missed each month. (Day after o.) So now think we're out. Time will tell, but i hate we didnt cover that day too.

User Image

10 years ago

Hello ladys thanks to all for your wishes! Im still preg! Wish it will be soon just not during the chiwfs game today, my dh has forbid that lol!

10 years ago

Hello ladys thanks to all for your wishes! Im still preg! Wish it will be soon just not during the chiwfs game today, my dh has forbid that lol!

10 years ago

Are the codes working again!?!

@athena - How are you today?

@LSchrader - Had to Google hot yoga as I had never heard of it, sounds interesting! It should definitely be cleansing and yoga in general is very good for you. You might want to switch to regular yoga when you get pregnant; raising your core temp too high can be dangerous for the baby. Hope DH is starting to feel less sore! (I know you probably want to keep your expectations in check, but I will be keeping my fingers crossed that he has enough healthy swimmers left to do the trick asap! ;)

@miracle - Never had achy tender feelings in BBs during TWW, but mine always got "full" during that time and then deflated as soon as AF showed up. This time they did not deflate. I have had one flying dream, it was amazing!

@Tiff - I hope your cold has cleared up and that you are feeling good for when delivery time comes.

@Lovelife - The most important thing to make sure you are getting through diet or supplement is folate/folic acid. Having it in your system prior to pregnancy and in those early weeks helps protect from spina bifida and other deformities. I am taking Mega Foods "Baby & Me" prenatals, but I have decided that I am going to stop taking them and make sure I get my vitamins and minarals through my diet, I'm already very prone to constipation and I just can't handle what they are doing to me!

@makeup - You are farther along than me, right? (Tomorrow is the beginning of week 8 for me.) Hopefully if you haven't had M/S yet, you won't at all! :)

@football - As you know, DH an I took a break for a few months and our first cycle back at it we hit the jackpot. ;) Hope it works the same for you guys!

@introuble - Good to hear from you, glad things are calming down for you.

@Bean - Ugh, that sounds crappy! I hope you start feeling better soon and DH is able to find another job quickly.

@rebecca - I'm sorry you keep missing the day after O, hopefully you are not out! You did the best you could under unlikely circumstances! ;)

AFM - M/S was a little worse this week, but as long as I eat something it goes away. DH is giving me a hard time for eating so frequently. He said I was being a diva! He was just teasing, but I still can't believe he called me a diva! I've been craving soup and so far bread is the only thing that doesn't sit well with me.

User Image

10 years ago

all is well so far here is a pic i took a few days ago had no shower yet was a mess that day lol..

[URL=http://s1025.photobucket.com/user/Crystaland_Brian_Duarard/media/21weeks2days_zps56f04345.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo