Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2301 - 2310 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@LSchrader sorry the suspsense is killing me too! yes, my periods happen like clockwork every month. it's always a day earlier than the month before....so i'm definitely late today. :) i'm thinking of finding a way into town to the local pharmacy for a test. I really can't stand this wait!

User Image

10 years ago

After doing some reading, I am wondering if my body tried to release an egg on Sunday, but something went wrong. I guess that could explain why I was in so much pain? I know OPK's test for your LH surge, but doesn't confirm ovulation. Maybe I haven't ovulated.

I am so confused :(

I got my blood work back and I do have the gene mutation. Kind of relieved actually, a lot of questions answered for me.

10 years ago

I'm here pieces just taking things easy been reading along not really muchd for me to reply to anything, I haven't heard from the interview I went to its like she is avoiding me since I have the mess with state boards if pa going on so I went on another interview today and it really sounded promising! The best thing about it is my old friend from another empire was actually the one who did my interview today at another empire and he really got to catch up and he wants me apart of his team so when the opening comes I have it! I'm sorry I couldn't piece your last message because the end what's cut off you said about driving to the poconos but not sure when cuz it cut off! I actually want to take a ride up soon to see my family, which part does your father live? Would be nice to meet if we're there the same time.. I wonder how idavis is doing haven't heard from her in awhile she lives up there too!

Afm just relaxing a lot I still seem very tired some nausea but no spilling it which is good my back is still hurting now and then! My belly is getting bigger, we find out the gender aug 28 so I'm super excited to confirm its a girl! My dr says according to my last ad I'm 14w1day same due date as tiff jan 20! So I do have to change my ticker because its a week behind!

User Image

10 years ago

@piecesgirl yes being a big ass grouch idk why lol but u made my lil soft button come out lol and then made me cry i already miss her @miricalmomma we been through alot and thats probably what got me in a funk yes babe gonna try the iui maybe in sep but idk if it will work cuz tania said march or april idk im so confused i think thats why i am so annoyed and irritable i cnt call it how r u luv bug

10 years ago

@ jsx- yay we have the same due date, that's cool! Good bye first trimester!! Jan 20th was my first daughters due date as well( weird)!
@ shrader- glad u got some answers and hope all turns out well for u!
Afm- I'm starting to get my hunger back and eating more! My youngest started pulling up on stuff, still no walking but it will be soon now, my 3 year old loves that she is moving around more, they are inseparable

10 years ago

@schrader- I agree that we all seem to get depressed together, but it seems like we're all on very similar cycles right now, so maybe it's hormones!

@pisces- I am definitely going to look up the ova boost. I've never heard of it, but whatever helps!

AFM- been in a major tired funk. I have been laying in bed watching forensic shows, trying to figure out whodunnit before the show tells you :) It's my hobby, but then I get all freaked out and have to check the locks, the alarm, home defense, blah blah blah!
I have been temping this month and I'm on day 6 of it. It looks like it's all over the place, but I think when my temps go up and the graph expands, it won't look so crazy. They could also be all over the place because my daughter has day camp this week, so I'm waking up earlier, but I am temping before I do anything else, so hopefully the data will at least confirm O. I've always thought I had a 28 day cycle, but now that I'm tracking it all, I'm realizing it's more like 31 days.

10 years ago

ladies: the results are in. I did the test exactly like it said, and it said first morning urine didn't matter if I'm at my period date, so...

BFN.

I don't know what to do now, as AF surely hasn't come, no signs or symptoms of AF either, but a BFN surely means something, right? :( A little bummed out.

User Image

10 years ago

@Misskitty,

HPT are accurate before AF or the first day of missing period for JUST 30% of women.
Most of the reviews that I have been reading about this issue is that implantation goes between 6-12 DPO , and we have to consider that fertilization takes about 24 hours, that takes a complete day before start counting the days of implantation.
Second, to have a possitive BLOOD TEST its 3-4 days AFTER implantation, and a Possitive HPT 2-3 days after the blood test.

Thats why we are so desperated and we suffer.
If she doesnt come, give tt a chance!!!!

Hold on!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@Misskitty,

HPT are accurate before AF or the first day of missing period for JUST 30% of women.
Most of the reviews that I have been reading about this issue is that implantation goes between 6-12 DPO , and we have to consider that fertilization takes about 24 hours, that takes a complete day before start counting the days of implantation.
Second, to have a possitive BLOOD TEST its 3-4 days AFTER implantation, and a Possitive HPT 2-3 days after the blood test.

Thats why we are so desperated and we suffer.
If she doesnt come, give tt a chance!!!!

Hold on!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@misskitty- I SOOOOOO get how you're feeling right now, but maybe you're still.too early? I was several days late this cycle and got bfn after bfn. So frustrating!!!

@honcat- my daughter and I were just looking at the globe bc of Paris in October (and of course she's fixated on london bc of harry potter) and I saw your city! So you're close to the beach??? My first serious boyfriend all through high school was from nicaragua :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo