Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1361 - 1370 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

http://instagram.com/p/aMnDmhPzRQ/

The link above is to a pic of my daughters who were inducted into the National Junior Honor Society this morning. Let me know if you can see it :-D

10 years ago

http://instagram.com/p/aAHhfevzXj/

This should be the link to her prom pic

http://instagram.com/p/WS5kAfvzcI/

This is me on my 41st bday

10 years ago

http://instagram.com/p/aAHhfevzXj/

This should be the link to her prom pic

http://instagram.com/p/WS5kAfvzcI/

This is me on my 41st bday

10 years ago

Miricalmomm no no symptom watching u know how that turns out @pieces shame shame ddon't encourage her n u better not let miricalmomma encourage u lol or both bad

trouble that would be awesome a lil bean at the follow up a ppt next week bd

afm took cheapy dollar store test ovulation lol two lines dark same color does this mean I ovulated yesterday today tomorrow or 48I'm confused gonna bad any away helppppppppppppp

10 years ago

wooo @picses -have a great evening/night/morning! !!!

Your DH is lucky to have sucj beautiful women in his life-and I would have said that before even looking at the fab photos.

@miracle-i love the cards. So uplifting.

Night ladies!

User Image

10 years ago

@pisces- love the pics! I had to find you on instagram! It's great to put a face the comments!

@introuble- I noticed it right before AF last month. It wasn't much though. I am week away from AF though. The symptoms I am having are normal the day or two before AF shows, so it is really odd that it's a full seven days. I know my days are right!

@miraclemamma- I think I will wait until the weekend and just see how I am feeling then. Oh the joys of the TWW!

10 years ago

@Introuble ~ Thanks for checking my cards out. I'm having so much fun making them. I'm going to create a Fertility set, Prosperity set, Health set, Lovers set, ect...

@pisces ~ Wow you and your girls are beautiful! You are blessed indeed. YAHOOOOOOO on getting a pos OPK. Get it girl.. lol! Work it, own it and make that baby!

@topo ~ Yahoooooooo to you as well on a pos opk Bed all that you can. :)

AFM ~ Feeling funny flutters/milid cramping in uterus since this morning.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

man pisces you certainly don't look 41. great pics. your daughter looks just like you.

User Image

10 years ago

Great pics pieces your all beautiful!

Desert when do you go to the dr?

Afm very nauseous last few days but nothing will come up.. Ugh just want my bed all day! Bbs are sore again ESP once I take my bra off! And so tired! Just waiting for my dr results of the ultrasound on tue they always have a report a f want us to know of what's going on, he was very pleased with my numbers gone up so I hope he's thrilled with the ultrasound too! Other ten that I hope you all have a beautiful day!

User Image

10 years ago

Good morning. How is everyone today? My temps are weird. I'm wondering now if my true O was last night? If so then it had been 46 hrs since the last time I had been intimate. Hoping I still have a chance? Would be funny b/c yesterday was the 5th and my reading said that the number 5 was important to me... lol Who knows...

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo