Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1081 - 1090 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

I hate answering from phone lazy to get computer lol

@tiff yes iI live 15 min from six flags cali lol n hurricane harbor opens next a week the water park oh ya loll I start next week iI haven't tried since failed iui just waiting to set surgery ones AF comes pieces girl n miricalmomma always say watch u get the FP when our not trying

@LSC I'm gonna try it next month local again if they told me to stand on my head I would to

@jxI hate giving my credit card online which one gave the most accurate prediction I checked it out on Fb

@ piecesgirl my dh has them tattoos all over we got so many we CNT count local u know me in in and out lol iI get in my funk moods no observations lol uor justifying or actual watching fingers crossed for u babe count down Lev bucket

miricalmomma amber alert aleralert if I forgot anyone sorry my fingers hurt good night luvs

if

10 years ago

@topo ~ Thanks for the amber alert..lol I got the message. I was feeling ya vibes girl. You are so lucky to get to be that close to the water park and 6 flags. If I lived over where you are at in that summer heat, I'd be there all the time at the water park. Not much going on with me. Just tired and my back/neck hurt. I have injuries that flare up all the time and keep me on my back for days until it lets up.. no fun.

@ Pisces ~ I hope your temps stay up hon. I'm supposed to start AF on the 22. You should too, but does clomid make your cycles longer? Hmm...

@jsxt ~ Sounds like you found a accurate psychic? I want to check it out. Do you have contact info for them? I hope your dr appt went well today and that you get good blood beta has good numbers back from the lab.

AFM ~ Bloated, tired, crampy and feeling AF starting to peak her head around the corner. Due for AF on the 22. My b'day is the 26th. Would be a miracle to get a bfp for my b'day.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

New test 130152 and 130170 after dried a little for 12 dpo I think I'm good now!?!?

User Image

10 years ago

I know I gave a few but one I may forgot is the most correct and in depth was https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eternity-Tarot-Readings/200471906651757?ref=hl.

She was great her real name was taynia really nice and right on point!

And for my dr my results should be in Monday then I go back Wednesday to do it again just to make sure they are going up in right order tht helps to show everything is ok!!i will let you all know as soon as I get my results!

User Image

10 years ago

@jsx-that's a big fat possative, now u just have to wait another 9 months or less!! How u feel today ne simptoms yet?

@pisces- well how ya feel? I think you should go get a cheesy test and take it just for fun!!

Afm- I'm sicky again this am! My bbs are getting big again, they just went down last month after I stopped breast feeding my baby, now they are getting big again, still not really sore yet, I'm still crampy and back still hurts,

10 years ago

Hey tifferz just the same symptoms as I did since 2 dpo just alot more crampy slight sore bbs just alot fuller and I feel bloated! And yesterday the tiredness really hit and I even took lil nap with my son!! Afterwards kinda felt a little nauseous but nothing so I'm praying I don't get sick like my last pregnancy I was sick everyday but not til after dinner! Weird, but that ended in mc so praying this little on is a sticky bean! If so this will most likely be my last! Kinda sad thinking about it but its what we can afford and with my job it's what will work best for us! Just super excited and I wanted to tell my dh so bad yesterday but I had to hold my tongue ad wait til tomorrow I can't wait to see what says!!

User Image

10 years ago

@jsx- sorry to hear about ur mc, what week did that happen in? How old is ur son?

10 years ago

I concieved last June and mc in aug at 9w5d ended in extra chromosome that cause Down syndrome was really tough yr but got thru it! After the depression I gained 25lbs and caused alot more pain but now been working out losing weight and now a positive test I'm over the moon! My son Is 3 him and this baby will be almost 4 yr apart his birthday is feb 20 a d this pregnancy will end up exactly one month before in January!

User Image

10 years ago

where is everyone at this morning? Pieces when are you going to test?? I cant wait im excited for the rest of you girls to test and hopefully get your BFP also!!

User Image

10 years ago

@jsx and @tiff look what y'all did! My temps were up more this morning and so I tested like a fool and BFN!!! **crowd boo's loudly** I can't believe I did that. Shaking my head. I am 9DPO I had some cramping most of the night last and lower back pain and this morning nothing...but my temps were up to 98.55 so like a fool I caved and tested. Shame on me. What now? Keep watching the temps?

@topo I caved **shameful**

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo