Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7141 - 7150 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@miracle- You Thanksgiving sounds kinda nice and quaint! I hope you make a Thanksgiving baby!!! AF did end up showing. I spotted for about three days and she really came yesterday. I am feeling ok about it and just want to do IVF. We are done with our clinic, and we are done with IUI i think. We have two appointments with new clinics next week which we are really excited about.

Sorry for not updating much ladies. I was feeling really ok about AF until last night. My best friend is pregnant which i am super happy about despite her never wanting kids and not being with her boyfriend for too long. I still was so happy for her. They decided to start trying last June. Well, I chatted with her last week and she did tell me she was pregnant, but she made it sound like she was very newly pregnant. She told me her first appointment was going to be Tuesday (yesterday) and that she didnt want to tell me until she had it because so many things can go wrong. I asked if she had an EDD and she said she had no clue and would find out soon. Well, i didnt hear from her so i was getting nervous. I texted her last night and asked how her appt went. Her response was a picture of an u/s with a BABY (not a blob ha). She is 12 weeks along and due June 7th. She said i ruined her surprise and new she had been pregnant this whole time. her plan was seriously to come home (She has been living in Alaska for the year) in January with a belly. I was so hurt. I just started bawling. She knows what we have been going through and that is how insensitive you are going to be towards me? I seriously feel like i got punched in the stomach and i am so mad. I am so happy she is pregnant and healthy, but i am so mad that she thought that was an ok way to tell me. I told her that with everything we are going through, i am really glad she didnt do it that way. What makes it even worse for me is that had our first IUI taken our due dates would be one day apart. I am feeling so betrayed right now :(

Ok, sorry for the sad rant...moving on. I am excited to move onto IVF. we are going to save like crazy, and hopefully take as many family donations as we can haha! I just want my miracle.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

9 years ago

that moment when you post a GREAT BIG OLE POST and it gets lost

9 years ago

I have to hurry I just needed to pop in real quick to say...

@LSchrader - *BIG hugs* I am so sorry. Sometimes people can do the most hurtful things, and be completely oblivious. I am so sorry that AF showed up, but very glad your next step is IVF! Surely it won't be long now. Hey, you should start a GoFundMe account!

@miracle - Sending you lots of baby dust! I was due to ovulate around this time last year (it ended up being Dec. 1st) and that is when little Oliver first burst into existence. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for this cycle!!

@pisces - The cakes turned out AWESOME! Re-post as soon as you can. Losing a long post is the worst. :(

@rebecca - Oliver is filling out his 3M clothes, so I got a 6M sleeper out to see if he was ready to graduate, but it was still a bit too big. He has been very clingy and emotional the past few days, so I think he may be hitting the 3M growth spurt.

I know I'm not getting everyone with this post, I will try to post again ASAP. I'm just all out of time!

Happy Thanksgiving all!!

User Image

9 years ago

@skyline- Totally thought about that!!!! So funny!

9 years ago

@Skyline - that's right you did get preggers around this time last year. Wow.. how time flies so fast.

@Pisces - Dang it.. I hate it when that happens too. Post when you get time.

@Lschrader - I am sure that had and has to be really hard hearing that your best friend is pregnant and finding out the way you did. I do agree it would have been way worse not knowing until she arrived in January. Either way.. it sucks! It is so painful when the ones we love just get pregnant just like that and yet we struggle month after month, year after year to get pregnant. I will never understand it. Sending you a hug! I hope you set up a donation for ivf and get the funds ASAP. :)

AFM - My plans went to hell in a hand basket for thanksgiving. I am going to drive 2 hrs to go see my dad who is alone with no plans for T Day tomorrow. It will just be my dad and I together. I didn't get to bed today or will be able to bed tomorrow. The best I can hope for is that the bedding I had late yesterday afternoon did the job. I feel like ovulation was today.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies just wanted to stop in and say hi!

Skyline and rebecca is it sad that Eli still fits into some of his newborn clothes lol. He is mostly in 3 months but they are still baggy, but he is so long he needs the length. His 2 month check up and shots are friday. I can't wait to see how much he has grown.

Football I can't believe how quickly your pregnancy is going. Well actually I guess I can since mine felt that way also. Congrats also on your upcoming graduation, my DH graduates with a masters in administration in May.

Pisces I'm so glad your dh is home. Your cakes were awesome. I also can't wait for you to start ttc again ð???

Miracle my heart aches for you. I feel how much you want your miracle and I just want it to happen already.

Bean I am sooo excited for you. I know we talked on fb but I just wanted to say congrats again.

FireWife im sure that is scary, we are having peaceful protests here, but the idiots want to lay in the middle of the interstate and shut it down for hours. And the police are allowing it. That whole situation is ridiculous in my opinion, I understand he was only 18 and I feel for his family having to bury him so young, but he was a criminal and I don't understand how it's the cops fault when he attacked the cop.

Zyara ttc is not an easy thing especially emotionally. It took us around 19 months to get our bfp. Good luck and fxed for you.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

Hi Ladies, thought I had better check in! Computer screens and I are not friends at the minute, headaches! eurghh!

Athena- Thanks again lady!! I am starting to get excited now. How was Eli on Friday with the shots, did he take them well? So he's a long baby huh, going to be a tall lad when he's older! Loving the darker hair, it's much less maintenance being darker, no follow up appointments to chase away the roots!

Miracle- Hi!! How was time with your dad just the two of you?! Thanksgiving meal sounds lovely, something we don't celebrate but I think we should as that's what life's about being grateful & thankful for what we have. I really hope your bedding the night before ovulation was enough for you!! fingers crossed. I'm good, I feel nauseous a lot and need to eat something small every few hours to keep it away, boobs are heavy & sore so I suppose yeah I kinda do feel pregnant! It's all a bit surreal!

LSchrader- So bummed af showed for you honey but very proud of you bouncing back up and moving forward. IVF sounds like its the way to go and Sky's right, a just giving page may help top up your funds. Your friend's reaction to your interest was totally uncalled for, do not feel responsible for her ruined plans, you have enough to cope with and supporting your friends when all you really want is a chance to have your own children too....I'm mad for you!! I wish you and DH all the luck in your next chapter.

Rebecca- Titus is having a growth spurt, we just love him!
Glad af showed so everything is on track and back to normal as they say?

Sky- You are all the picture of cuteness!! Your family pictures are just adorable and the decoration your parents made for Oliver....!! How are you feeling now? Your hair is getting longer, your doing great. Oliver looks just like you.

Zyara- Keep your head held high lady, we will get through this together! You are not broken, we are just pining, wishing for our chance at motherhood because we know we would be so good at it. You will get your chance when you least expect it. Thank you for your prayers for me.

Football- How's the last paper coming along? Your pregnancy has just flown by, does it feel that way for you?!
I'm good, I am on CMP but it's very quiet and no one is going to replace my girls over here, I am here to stay!!
I think we're going to announce late on to the general public as part of just can't do it after the heartache of having to tell everyone so late on after our loss. We've told our immediate family and friends and if anyone else finds out that's great but I'm just taking each day as it comes.

Pisces- Sounds like you all had such a great weekend on your DH's return! I have to see pictures of these cakes, I'm such a cake fiend, I eat them but can't make them!

Firewife- How are you?

AFM: I'm sleeping so much, I'm resting as much as I can really as work is such a haul to get through but it's not for long, before I know it I'll be brighter. Starting to think more about the lil bean inside me now, at first I didn't quite believe it was happening, I'd better get used to it as this one's here to stay! Just had the first of three Dickensian's yesterday right on my doorstep which was very Christmassy! Christmas seems such a long way off but I'm sure it'll be here in no time, what's your plans ladies?

Hope I havn't forgotten anyone.

User Image

9 years ago

Wrote a long post yesterday and then lost it.

Bean - so glad to hear you're feeling excited about your little bean! Keep getting those naps. Christmas will be here before we know it, and all the crazy parties and activities along with it. As a pastor's wife, Christmas can be lost in all the things going on, but last year I just decided to not let all the church events bother me, and to focus more on our family. One of my favorite "adult" things we do is my dh and I take one whole day and bake goodies for the church staff. We're a small church so it's not that bad, but it's just fun getting in the kitchen with my honey. Do you and your dh do anything you look forward to every year?

Athena - I want to apologize to you and Skyline both. When I asked what size clothes your babies were in, I didn't think how that might come out. I really hope I didn't offend either of you or make you feel like I was comparing! It really was just an honest question. On another note, Eli has some of the cutest expressions ever! I love the two newest pictures you have on FB of him looking at the tree and staring at you. Such a sweetie.

Miracle - Hope you had a great Thanksgiving with your dad. FX'd your bding happened at the right time for you. How's the shop going?

Skyline - the ornament your inlaws got you for Oliver's first Christmas was so sweet. How is he doing now? Last time you said he was being clingy. Titus has gotten that way, too. Even his daddy can't hold him, especially if he's hungry or sleepy. I'm beginning to think these baby clothes have the same problem adult clothes can have. The sizes are different depending on who makes them. Titus fits in his 6 month clothes, but only because he's so long....they're still baggy on him around the belly. But if the 3-6 month clothes don't have feet in them, he fits in those, too. So frustrating! I'd like to buy more clothes for him, but just really don't know what to get. We did go buy him a winter hat, though, and I had to laugh - he's got his momma's big head! He only fit in the hats that were 6-12 months!

Lschrader - oh, honey, I'm so sorry your friend acted like that. Sometimes people really don't have a clue how things will hit us, especially if they haven't had the same struggles. Don't let her make you feel bad. I'm also sorry AF showed, but I'm glad you're able to move on to the new office. When are your appointments this week? Praying for you!

Zyara - how are you? TTC can be a very emotional road, that's for sure! Good for you to keep your chin up. How are you doing today?

Pisces - Hate you lost your post, I've been looking forward to your update! I know you're super excited to have your sweetie back, and I think I saw on FB that one of your girls had a birthday? Hope she enjoyed her day.

Afm - AF has been her usual self. I know it's silly to be upset that she came back so early and that she's as heavy as ever, because I have to have it in order to conceive, but it sure was nice not having to worry about my period while I was pregnant! But I console myself with the knowledge that at least she's here and that means I'm still able to have more children. I will be honest, though, as few times as my dh and I have been able to DTD, it may take a LONG time to get pregnant again! Having four kids is hard work! Haha! Hope all of you had great Thanksgivings with your families, and won't be stressed during the Christmas season.

User Image

9 years ago

Just wanted to pop in and say hello.

Hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving :)

I have my 28 week appointment in a little while and I'm getting the Rh shot....hopefully it doesn't hurt like people say!

User Image

9 years ago

Hi all :) things have calmed down a bit which is nice. We were able to have a nice Thanksgiving. It has been nice having him home again, but I've been the busy one now. Its finals time and the riots caused classes to get cancelled last week which pushed a lot of extra homework all due today. been busting my butt to finish it all while fighting pregnancy brain and nausea. Im in the 2nd trimester now and still have nausea from hell. Its not as severe as it was, but still pretty bad. Dr said I may have the long latin word for severe morning sickness. Im hoping not and it goea away soon.
I also find out on December 13th if the bambino is a boy or girl. I am excited beyond words. Im thinkin this one is a girl. Hope everyone is doing good. Didnt have time to read everything due to this headache and nausea....so im sorry if I missed anything important. Baby dust to all!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo