Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@miracle I have a few ideas in mind but don't want to get my hopes up too high. BUT here they are:

#1- I write poetry (not for a living) so I thought of writing him a poem?
#2- I thought of making a photo power point of various different pics of us and at the end a positive pregnancy test (digital-cuz men need clarity)
#3- We are scheduled to go scuba diving and sky diving (tandem) this summer and I thought of telling him that we have to cancel my part bcuz "I'm pregnant"...

Just a dream...*sighhhhhing dreamily*

11 years ago

@desertchick thank you i guess i will be checking what my was last month lolz..
@piecegirl lol i was so confused i had to ask i had to come out myself lolz now i gotta check. this morning no signs of nothing still tp checking lolz last night had some slight cramps on both sides of o could be fallopin tubes lolz but two soon i had a dream i am guessing it was that there was two dots of blood on my undies lolz so i woke up to check there was nothing lolz.

11 years ago

@desertchick idk what my phase is since i been on medication these two cycles just realized that cuz when i calculated mine it was 17days u said 14 days is the norm i am so not nor now i am wigging out in my mind.

11 years ago

14 is a norm topowifey but if you have longer I don't think it is a big deal. You only have a luteal phase defect if it is under 10 days. It has something to do with your progesterone levels. A 28 day cycle is the norm and I only have a 25 day cycle. I have conceived twice, one ended on a mc. I can never put my info in an ovulation calendar and get a correct projected ovulation date because I don't have a normal 28 day cycle.

User Image

11 years ago

@topo don't sweat it wifey, if there was something put of sorts, they would have told at the fertility doctor, they look at EVERYTHiNG. I used to think it was all about the $$ but I have a friend that after reading her bloodwork, they said not to waste $$ on iui, clomid, provera...nothing. She needs donor eggs. So I stopped thinking negatively about them. On a side note I found my follistem self-injector pens and I was thinking of asking for a refill if I am not 4days pregnant right now....lol @4 days pregnant. On another side note, with all of this technology today, you mean we have wait 2 weeks to find out if we are pregnant or not? *she shakes her head impatiently*

11 years ago

lolz @piecesgirl right why wait i would find a doc if i where u blood work lol i cant because of the hcg trigger shot so i will be def bfp lolz but falsley. what r ur symprtoms today have u checked ur previous symtoms anything new..
@desertchick lolz i just worry myself about anything i dont have a full 28 day either my is between 25-28 so i can never tell either i am a total odd ball.
i am going crazy as we speak to poas lolz even thought i know i would get a bfp but lolz i always see bfn thught it would be fun lolz to see bfp lolz i am thinking of april fooling the hubby gonna do it and save it then trick him because two years ago he got me sick lol or maybe my mom but then a part of me is like that is so evil

11 years ago

have any of you guys had a period and then been pregnant? I may be jumping to conclusions but i had a really weird period this month and all the symptoms. With my first son i had a period after i conceived. My period started a couple days early, was not heavy like it usually is. I did have bright red blood so it was never just pink or brown. Plus (tmi) i usually clot and i didnt really clot at all this time. Yesterday all day i had red discharge then in the evening it was like it just shut off. I have nothing...and i mean nothing. usually it fades away. plus i am usually dry afterwards and i have a clear discharge. any ideas? i did take a pregnancy test yesterday morning....why idk because i was still bleeding. but i still feel bloated and tired which should have gone away with my period.....heellppp.

User Image

11 years ago

fyi desertchick idk if this helps but my weirdo sister in law bleed for two months when she finally went to the doc she was four months pregers and when i said she bleed i mean she bleed like pads. good luck let us know

11 years ago

I would think I would have a positive on the test I took yesterday if I was. I would be 18 dpo at the time I tested

User Image

11 years ago

Good morning. Well I am feeling a little crampy with twinges in my uterus ever since I woke up this morning. They are real light but noticeable. I usually start to feel sore breast by this time in my cycle by now. I most always have super sore breasts for 2 weeks before my AF arrives. Right now nothing. No matter how hard I push into the sides lol! Nada. Hoping that is a good sign. I'm either 2 or 3 days past ovulation. Oh and about the opk thing, from what I gather on the internet, which we all know how that can be, is that once you get your first positive opk where the test line is the same color or darker color than the control line that it's detected the LH surge which is what is responsible for being the hormone that rises and releases the egg 12 to 48 hrs later. Average being 24 hrs.

@piscesgirl ~ love your ideas of how you might tell dh. Yes, not only can a girl dream but she can manifest too. I heard that one way to manifest something is to act as if it's already happened.... I see you are doing that with saying things like if your not already 4 days preggo.. that is acting as if..love it.

@desertchic ~ Have you thought about getting a blood test? That will tell you if you are or aren't. Crazier things have happened. Although it could be just a whacky period?

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo