Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

541 - 550 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@topo I got my clomid from my family practice doctor. She has a sono machine. And so does your OB/GYN...hmmmm **light bulb ON**eyebrow raised in curiosity**

11 years ago

@piecgirl doc said surgery it is hoproscropy surgery lets see he said he is going to work wit, me even if he has to lower his cost he said everything will work out i said i wanted to sell my eggs he said he didnt want, me to do that i said it was okay im good wit one baby from dh doc said he cnt see me selling my eggs for treatment he rather lower his rate my heart fell lol when he said lower i hope he means by a couple of thousand or hundreds lolz not 100 bucks lol he said no clomid for me because i have had cycst in the past he doent want to irritate my ov before surgry wants to treat after surgery lets see surgery im gonna set it for a couple of months so i can just relax n get through work my boss is a fucken she devil so stressful has me considering another profession

11 years ago

@topo hey girl. So I like your OB/GYN already. I like the fact that he wants to help you even if it means a reduction in pay for him. That's awesome! He has a good heart. Doesn't it feel good to have your medical professional on your side? That is awesome. So a few months off and then you are back in the game. Well keep talking to me. :-) I have to look up hoproscopy so I can make sure you are following doctors orders. Lol...exercising is great. I have been back in the gym in the last couple of weeks. I feel better!!!! I sleep better!

Why are we the only people in here where is everyone else? I miss miraclemama! I was hoping she would come back, she didnt answer my email yet :-( she probably just needs time to process everything that has been going on personally.

AFM: trying to figure out if I O'd already. My Fertility Friends says going by my cm reporting that I O'd between CD 12-14 and rising temps should confirm that. My temp chart summary says it does not detect an O as of yet. Hmmmm? I'll just BD tonight and tomorrow. DH got called back to base last night do I didn't get to violate him. But tonight there is a sexual assault about to happen **smiling like the grinch who stole Christmas, except it isn't Christmas that I'm after** ;-)

11 years ago

Hi pisces and topo.... I missed you both very much. I went to hell and back. I read the posts the past few days you both have written and I feel loved, cherished and missed..thank you ladies. I'm ok. I didn't check my emails so sorry if I didn't respond. I was very sad for a few days. I called my guy up and said " Why aren't you fighting for this, for us and making effort to make things better"? Well I never doubted his love for me, it's been our communication styles that we go bump on all the time. So he agreed to take the steps to make things better between us. He already had his first session with a counselor yesterday... can you believe it. I'm feeling hopeful again. I love this man and his 2 kids. They are my family. I just want a easier day in day out ride. So we shall see if things change. Meanwhile I had a ton of wet cm and made passionate make up sex/love with my honey last night and this morning. Oh and I had a strong positive opk this morning. Forgot to temp though. Yesterday was a new moon which is fabulous for conception. Here we go again ladies.... In the words of Pisces ....YEEEEEHAW! lol

How is everyone doing? Looks like everyone has scattered and it's back to us 3 muskateers again.

@Pisces ~ I see that you are having lots of baby making with your dh. Good girl. You got a positive opk today? I missed you.

@topo ~ Hey hon. I hope your dr lowers the costs for you too. Staying hopeful for you. How are you? I missed you too.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies just popping in now that I'm 9/10dpo and wanted to see how everyone is and see who is even left! Wishing the best for all of us!

AFM I decided to test yesterday and today well yesterday I thought I seen something but wasnt sure or even too excited about it but today I tested and I can see the faint + on accuclear but I can't get a good enough picture of it so in just praying its Positive and it progresses and sticks this time!! As for symptoms I have cramping with pinching and pulling nausea here and there always tired with tons of creamy cm and I also noticed the last two days my cervix has rose back up and soft again but closed after going from low firm so I'm guessing that day it was low and firm was implantation dip but I did put my thermometer away and have not been stressing. Too much this cycle so my fingers are Xd this month is it!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Yayyy Momma congrats I hope it works out for you and I hope you now get your BFP!!! Happy for you!! Glad to have you back!

User Image

11 years ago

@topo **WE GOT OUR GIRL BACK!!!**

@miraclemama OMG!!!!! When I saw your name on this post I actually screamed with joy!!!!!! Oh thank God!!! Girl I was so concerned that it was really over....Whew!!!**eyebrow flick** that was close. Me and @topo were so sad!!! She hasn't seen it yet, she is going to go bonkers. Honey love, welcome back!!!!!!!!! Glad you made it back in time to . You almost had to get me an attorney cuz DH threatened to press sexual battery charges against me

@jsx girlllll! That sounds like a ! Girl get that image posted up there, we LOVE obsessing over things that poas! Lol...I am so excited for you. Keep us posted!

@bdash wassup with you?

11 years ago

@jsxt ~ How exciting. Is accuclear a blue or pink dye test? 9/10 dpo is enough time to see a faint pos. I hope, I hope, I hope for you. Is the test visible to everyone else? LOL! Or is it the kind where you have to shine 8 different lights on it to see the faintest of faintest lines..? Can you post it? I want to obsess...lol. Please keep us posted. Thank you for the warm welcome back and bfp wishes.. :)

@pisces ~ AWE thanks sweetie. Feels soooooooooooooooooo good to be back. Let's get this forum alive with positive vibes and bfp's. Give me a B, give me a F, give me a P and now what's that spell? Go Preggers...lol. Feeling good today. I love this time of the month...a few days before ovulation and a few days after are usually great! Did you say that you did get a positive opk today?

If I got my first positive this morning, I think that means I will be ovulating 12 to 36 hrs from it and confirmed with a temp rise.

User Image[/url][/url]

@miraclemama I got a real dark OPK on Tuesday night BUT it wasnt as dark as the control but yesterday morning after 10am I got a true positive OPK so yesterday. I BD'd everyday since Sunday EXCEPT last night because DH got called back to work and so tonight :-) and tomorrow and then he can rest ....lol

****did i say how happy I am that you are back***

11 years ago

@pisces ~ Your positive opk and timing of bedding is great! Now all we are looking for is a temp rise for you right? What brand of opk's are you using?

I'm using cvs opk's and I don't understand why, but this brand say's to specifically use FMU to test the LH with. All other brands tell you to not to use fmu. I'm confused. Oh well. I don't know if you can get a false positive on opk's.. hmm? Must google/obsess now.

User Image[/url][/url]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo