Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

601 - 610 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@piecesgirl hormone crazy sounds good i told u no symptom checking you promised my dh is going to get mad at u ur gonna get me in trouble no more.
@miricalmomma dnt u start either no symptom checkign u did a whole roll call member lets let nature take its course postive thinking but letting go letting god i dnt want us to feel the pain all over again so lets just do power of positve thinking k smile.
@jsxitzbom sorry hun i know the frustration my af was a day late then she hit me the pain the agony i can imagine but it is over the worry the doubt we can start all over
@desertchick wooohoo bd time get it girl
afm just moody my brother had his baby and after talking to piecesgirl and miricalmomma i am feeling alot better the lil guy acturally makes me wanna bite him he makes me forget that i am acutrally trying lil a lil angel weird i bet but i been a emotional wreck and i feel relief.

11 years ago

Well I woke 2 nights now in a row with a rash. I never ever get rashes. The itch wakes me up it sucks.
Today is day 6 of pos opk's. I don't know what to think other than pcos maybe? I must have elevated levels of the LH hormone that triggers ovulation. If I would have been able to temp then I would be able to see a thermal shift. My sleep sucks so I can't. This is so frustrating. I wish that I could get a pos opk and then a negative and be done. These are very strong lines too. So I don't know what to think. I get sore breasts and all the classic pms symptoms in the 2ww plus a clockwork cycle of 28/29 days.

@desert ~ Hooray for pos opk... get to bedding hon. :)

@topo ~ Glad you are doing better. New life is precious.

@pisces ~ Hi. How are you feeling this morning? I'm worried, doubtful and irritated with this rash.

@jxst ~ I'm so sorry the witch got you. Hope you get to curl up on the couch sometime today and comfort yourself.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

I am 11 dpi but feel like af is going to start early, not due until fri but cramping like mad already :(

11 years ago

@Annied ~ Welcome... sorry for the cramps, but hopefully they are b/c you will be seeing a bfp shortly.

User Image[/url][/url]

@annie- welcome! 11DPI, its all so confusing. Have you tested at all yet or did you have a trigger. If you havent tested, then you defintely have more will power than me. I actually made it last cysle until like 13DPO...lol then I starting testing like crazy.Welcome!!

@jsx I hate AF...witch!!! Sorry, I got all excited after that faint positive.

@desertchic yeeeeeeee haw!!! +OPK Lets make a baby. Then you can be pregnant like me. **I am pregnant by the way, I am just waiting to prove it**lol **power of positive thinking**

@topo What?! Me, symptom watching? no way babe, it was a mere "OBSERVATION" that is all. **giggles**we have to behave this month. DH is goint to put us in CTP Jail. he excuted a warrant on you last month...lol

@mircale Hey Lady Bug! a rash huh? wonder what thats all about. I dont necesarily think that basil temps HAVE to be in the morning as long as it follows 3-4 hrs of rest, is done at the same time each day, and before you get up. choose a time that works with your sleeping pattern. Last month I started at 5DPO...but it was very informational.

AFM: Can soome take a look at my chart? I either 5 or 6 days pregnant (not DPO...lol) depends on which chart I am looking at and I got a dip in temp below my coverline this morning. If it rises after the next couple of days, it could be a implant dip or an AF is coming kind of dip. **Interesting**I got a little nausea today but it could be from the progesterone that happens after ovulation. who knows but since I am NOT watching symptoms. I am just Letting Go and Letting God

11 years ago

Where is everybody?? I'm bored!!!

11 years ago

@pisces ~ I'm here. Hopefully you are sound to sleep in happy dream land Did you ever decide how many dp you are? 5 or 6? I am googling like crazy pcos and if I have it or not. From what I read woman with pcos will have false positive opks and can't rely on them. The only way to know if you are ovulating with pcos is with doing bbt's. Shoot, it's too late in my cycle to do that now as I'm on cd 19 of a 27/28 day cycle. Must discipline myself to do it next cycle. Well I cd 13, 14, 15, 16 and 19. Hopefully I covered my chances pretty good.

User Image[/url][/url]

@miralemama hey Lady Bug! I think you are too regular with your cycle to have pcos. I thought people with pcos can go months with out a cycle.?? I hope not. I am sleepy but I can't sleep right now. It's hot and its cold at the same time. This being pregnant business is interrupting my good nights sleep....lol

I decided hat I am 5dpo, why I dunno but it seemed more feasible looking at the charts. **which is funny seeing as I don't know what I am doing**. This dip below the cover line has me going bonkers. Take a look at my charts:

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/439983/

So I was reading about the temp dips and basically it's the same as every thing else we experience during the WTP (waiting to prove a.k.a. 2ww) it can go either way. Tonight I am having some AF like cramps and pinchin (BM) Earlier today it was just pinching.

I hope you don't have pcos. I guess I'll go to bed now so that I can hurry and get to 6dpo.

11 years ago

@Annied welcome u said dpi u be dpo and dpi would be iui right have u tested yet anything unusal

@miricalmomma you dnt have pcos babe just becuase one month is off doesnt mean u have it dnt google so much do u have unusural facial hair periods less often then once a month if u answered yes go get checked i was diagnoised with PCOS becuase of unusual hair and blood work they did in 2005 but in 2011 i was advised i was falsley diagnoised.

@piecesgirl ur so lucky u can check charts i think it is another way for u to symptom watch and obsess over lol ur not sneeky piecesgirl lol this is werid but i can not see myself without u and miricalmomma you guys really keep me positve and happy i am cheering you both on this month dnt worry i am out but u both are not k idk why period symptoms is it that time already damit it better not be lol

AFM nothing new i got a date for my surgery i am so happy and may i say i was blessed 2000 cheaper woohooo.

11 years ago

@topo yayyyyyyyyyy! Surgery date! And saving $2000 ! that rocks!!!!!!! You're like a Geico commercial " I just saved a bunch'a money on my baby mak'n" lol. But that is so cool! I know I don't even go on FB anymore, I come here. And we laugh we laugh, when cry, we all cry. It's like we meant to be friends. Yes you are right, charting is just a new method for me to obsess. I am terrible aren't I ? I spent almost the whole day yesterday reading about 5dpo implant dips in charts, I found that it could be a dip telling the uterus to shed OR an implant dip (some websites say implant 6-12, some say 7-12, and some say 5-12, but found reports as early as 3dpo which why those ladies are able to test positive at 8/9 DPO). Wowzers I am obsessed. Lol

Where is everybody else? Oh I guess they have lives and I really don't...lol..well at least I know I am bonkers.

Anywho: my temp shot up this morning to 98.15. And I am crampy....slept for 12 hrs (I also work two jobs so it could be that I was just exhausted) but honestly if I could go back to sleep I would. But I am working from home today, and I was supposed to be logged on by 8:30 but I don't log on until 12....lol...oops

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo