Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2161 - 2170 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@misskitty

hello we welcome new comers with open arms.
it looks like you are still early 6-8 dpo is really early still

I would wait until like 13 dpo to test ..

10 years ago

Hello ladies! How is everyone waiting to test holding up?

To those who are expecting, !!!

AFM, today makes 13 dpo. On 11 dpo i had clear/honey colored discharge from both bbs. Have had cramping since about 2 dpo, along with headache, sore bbs, slight nausea(until 10dpo when it hit with a vengance). Then last night at 12 dpo all symptoms seemed to disappear except the bbs. Have gotten bfn on 9,10,11, and 13dpo(this morning). I have no idea what js going on with my body right now. I never get AF symptoms until the day before she shows(normally not until she is already here). If AF shows her ugly face Thursday, I will be going to the doctor to find out whats going on. I am thinkin I am out since it is 13dpo and I am still getting BFNs.

10 years ago

Good morning. I think I'm either 10/11 dpo today. Last month I was 3 days late with a 31 calendar cycle when normally I'm a 28 calendar day cycle. Today is calendar day 26 so I decided to I test this morning with FMU and BFN. :( I could be too early I know but just feeling bummed as usual.. Seriously thinking it's not in my destiny and needing to get at peace with that... I will in time.

Welcome to the new comers in this forum. Baby dust to you. We have a awesome group of supportive woman in here. Hope you stick around and get your bfp's soon. :)

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miraclemama don't get my bummed out disorder, I think I passed it to @topo and she passed it to you. I feel the witch looming as well. I actually had to take a Tylenol today it was very painful. But to cheer you up, I am posted the links to my cakes...lol...like that's some big deal but it was fun:

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AbtG7Ni5YtWzmQ&emid=shareprintsharer&linkid=link5&cid=EM_sharshar

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AbtG7Ni5YtWzkY&emid=shareprintsharer&linkid=link5&cid=EM_sharshar

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AbtG7Ni5YtWzoo&emid=shareprintsharer&linkid=link5&cid=EM_sharshar

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AbtG7Ni5YtWzqg&emid=shareprintsharer&linkid=link5&cid=EM_sharshar

10 years ago

@pisces- I haven't tested again yet. Its wearing me out! I'm doing well though since I let it go a couple of nights ago :) I'm not going to stress, I'm just going to take care of myself and know that it will happen in the next couple of months. I've always been SUPER fertile (my new superhero name) so its a matter of being healthy and timing it right :)

@tifferz- yes! A hookah is a bong jajaja! I do it sometimes too when I know I'm clear in the tww, but since we have kids,we have no paraphenalia... we go super high class with a coke can!!! My dh is a huge dork, so when we do that every now and then, he's hysterical!

@topo- I'm right with you in the crazy area! I boss and get pissed at my hpts all the time!

@antsmommy- I totally know that you mean... my husband is LOVING this, and I'm wondering how I'll get through enough times to get pg! Just think...a couple more days and you can kick back!

@miracle- the funny thing is that fmu never works for me. I always het beyter results in the evening.

@angelsandwolves and misskitty- welcome!!! You'll love this forum! Its my number one social activity lately :) you can literally say anything and nobody will judge you :)

AFM: still no af. Every now and then I'll feel like I'm slightly cramping, but then I'll realize its gas :)) I'm now between 3 and 6 days late, depending on which day was cd1.
I started some mexican pork this morning, and when I made the chipotle peppers in adobo, it smelled so good I could have licked the bowl clean. My pior daughter was so grossed out she had to go stand in the laundry room and smeel the wash that was running jajajajajaja! Poor thing doesn't even know how good its gonna be here in about three hours!

10 years ago

BTW: I got a new tablet since I quit my job and had to turn in my work one, and its still not used to me, so that's why there are weird spellings a lack of good mechanical edits, like apostrophes. I really am literate!

10 years ago

@miracle- I'm starting an herb garden in my kitchen window, and I'm wondering if you know how often I should water them? And how much sunlight they should get? My kitchen window faces the north, so they get indirect sunlight all day long. Is that okay?

10 years ago

Hi Girls

Im so sleepy I cant keep my eyes open.
I have a question since these HPT they are supposed to check 5 days before your missed period.
well Im supposed to get it on 7/26/13 so 5 days before is this Sunday which would be 7DPO.

Is that too early to test?

I ovulated later this month and do I have to keep every other day?
Im tired and I just want to sleep.

What do you girls think?

10 years ago

@Ants,

Test 14 DPO that wolud be perfect... I know hahaha is not ging to happen, is going to happen before, but try to keep the tests away from you.
I have 2 of it hidden (mentally) in my closet.
I dont wanna get desappointed again

User Image

10 years ago

@Ants Mommy ~ Did you temp and see a thermal shift after ovulation? You have to confirm that you ovulated before you can decide when to start testing. If you just want to go general and you're ok with seeing bfn's b/c you want to test early and have the urge to pee on a stick lol then I would start at 9 dpo. Otherwise if you want a pretty accurate result wait until 14 dpo..That's just my input..

@Pisces ~ I'm proud of you for a few reasons. 1 For locking up your frer test AND giving the key to your dh. Good girl.. lol. 2. For branching out with your creativity and going for it with your cakes. I will check the pic's you posted out in a few. Don't worry you girls didn't rub off of me. I'm just over it all. My life needs a positive change in the love/romance/children department.

@Mari ~ How cool is it that you started a herb garden. I think indirect lighting is fine. I don't know how to water or care for a herb garden though. I bet you can google it and get answers quickly. My mom used to grow a lot when I was a kid. We had a huge veggie garden, rose garden, avocado tree, a few fruit trees and lots of tomato plants. I loved it.

@Angelsandwolves ~ I'm right there with you on getting a bfn :( so disappointing.. Like we all say in here though "IT'S NOT OVER UNTIL THE WITCH SHOWS UP IN FULL FLOW".. so you're in until then. Everything could be pregnancy symptom related or progesterone pms related.. they mimic each other. Hang in there. You will know soon enough.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo