Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1381 - 1390 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Pisces-- I just know I will likely be disappointing for nothing since it is too early. I know some women get their BFP's early, but I guess if I am going get it, I will get it regardless of if I wait a couple more days. Trust me, this is way easier to type out then to actually follow! Usually I try to run to the bathroom every morning to pee so I don't even have a chance to think about it! Once I pee, I know I have less chances of a BFP with afternoon urine, so I just tell myself to wait for the next morning...then do the same thing over again! Ha!

The waiting period really SUCKS, and I know once or if AF shows, I will be devastated as I am every month, but for now, I can say that when I am supposed to get pregnant, I will. I cannot wait for your reading! eeeeek!

@ldavis -- I so hope your dates are off and you are experiencing implantation. Hey just look at @tiff! her dates were off, so it's possible!

10 years ago

Yes my dates were way off (6days) , it was my first month so didn't realy know what I was doing

Ne preggers out there start there countdown my pregnancy yet? U can post belly pics and stuff like that

10 years ago

Hey ladies,
You guys might be right I don't really know myself yet I just had my IUD taken out Last month. But One thing I do know is I cramp badly and bleed a lot heavier than this so I'm not sure whats going on. I'll wait it out...... Hey if not this month another one for sure.. Thanks for your thoughts..

10 years ago

@ldav yeah I think what you may have now is implant spotting. Wait two days or 3 and then test I bet you get a faint positive. I am starting to get really excited for you babe. When is your appt?

@tiff hey girl. I could probably post my belly right now and pass for a 3 month baby bump right now...lol..after my tubal in January and plus the holidays, I gained about 20 lbs. which is why I am on the elliptical right now as I type. Lol
Trying to get my summer body together.

@lsch I understand, we will wait until you are ready and then we test! Lol I am holding AF in a choke hold keeping her away from you and @ldav, then I am going give her to the pregnant girls to hold and punch her in the face for me @muracle and @topo next week ...lol

Wow, violent today aren't I? Lol

AFM: doing cardio. Feeling my ovary about to burst or so it seems. Waiting on my reading still, trying to be patient. Keyword trying. Excited about watching some basketball tonight!!!! I love the playoffs, for those who don't know I am 5'10 and I played college basketball :-D

10 years ago

@ldavis- agree with @pisces, I think this could be a good sign!

@pisces- I ordered my reading! I am SO excited for it :) I cannot wait to see what your in depth one says too! College bball? You are a rock star! I was more of a fast pitch and soccer player :) I am inspired and will go on a run after work today. Hope I don't change my mind.

10 years ago

@ pices- ya since I'm preg I don't have to hold my belly in anymore lol! I look like a fatty, can't wait to pass this stage of where people look at u and don't know if ur pregger or just fat lol

10 years ago

Crazy how if I don't check in for 6 hours I can miss sooooo much and then it's hard to catch up on everyone. Well I emailed Tania to ask her if when she does a reading and doesn't see a baby in their future does she kindly tell them so? She emailed me back and said "yes, and that she is honest. I then told her about my uterine abnormality and she wished that I had the insurance to cover surgery b/c it would give me 80 % chance of conceiving naturally and having a somewhat normal birth. I told her my partner and I don't have any financial means or insurance to cover that. She emailed back and said I'm sure everything will turn our right.. I hope so. This is why I give myself the name miracle mama. I hope and pray for a miracle....Anyways it was kind and generous of her time for Tania to go out of her way to email me a few times today to answer my questions.

@Pisces ~ I'm looking forward to hearing about your reading. Yes we are symptom spotting and I'm going to allow it...lol! No matter what topo says..lol I was too good last month. I was on my best behavior. Good for you for working out and taking care of your health. I haven't been doing my daily walks in over a month. I have gained 13 lbs since Jan of this year... looking a little chubby. I'm only 5 "5". I did weigh 128 lbs but now I just reached 140. It's all in my Boobs.. Lord help me. :) I'm totally going to do the fertility cards. I put my guidance cards on etsy yesterday and have received 2 orders already...so excited.

@Lschrader ~ I'm excited to hear about your reading. Topo was told march/april in connection to her baby, Pisces was told June and I'm may.

@Tiff ~ I bet you look adorable no matter what. I think pregnant woman look radiant. I have a squishy little pouch with no excuses.. I just love to eat.

AFM ~ I just told topo how excited I am that I got my first 2 orders for my guidance cards that I'm selling on etsy. Site has only been up for 24 hrs. So happy.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@ mirical- I must not of caught what all u are having problems with, abnormality? And how do u know?
I love food as well and always have, I just hit 140 lbs, I hope I don't gain like I did with the other 2, first one I gained 80 lbs, ( lost 85) second gained 65lbs. ( lost 60) I gain a lot when preg

10 years ago

@Tiff ~ After trying to get pregnant forever I finally saw a obgyn and she ran all sorts of tests including a MRI of my pelvic/uterus area. That's where they discovered that I have a septate uterus, which is a wall (tissue) that divides my entire uterus and cervix into 2 separate compartments. When a woman has this condition she has miscarriages b/c if the embryo tries to implant on the septate wall it won't survive as there is no blood flow to that spot. If a woman is lucky and the embryo implants on the uterine wall she has a better chance of carrying. Although c section is most likely b/c of delivery complications and early birth b/c of not having enough room to grow. Woman give birth to healthy babies with this condition. The fact that I'm my age and have never conceived says a lot... but I'm still holding out for hope.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@ mirical- wow that complicated, I'm so sorry u have to go threw that, it's not fair! Would ivf be possible? I know it's expensive, isn't it like 10 grand each time? Have u ever got preg before and mc? Sorry so nosey just trying to get ur low down

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo