Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4701 - 4710 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Lschrader - dang it! Sorry hon. I understand, trust me. My temp dropped from either the 98.05 of my adjusted temp or the original 97.9 I got checking early, to 97.8. My LP is usually 14 days, so AF should be here tomorrow. But what do I know? My cycles have been screwed ever since I lost the baby in March, and I think the progesterone has been messing with it even worse. I'm debating not even taking it next cycle at all. Since my cycles have "sort-of regulated" in September, things have been close to normal but just enough out of whack to get my hopes up. It's like if something can happen to set me up for a hard crash, it'll happen. To top it all off, my dh told me today he doesn't think it will ever happen again! I'm like WTH? You don't want to talk about it, and the one time you choose to say something, it's negative?

I'm in a witchy mood, so I'll just shut up now.

Jessica - dear I'm so sorry you're out in limbo. It's the pits. I pray you get some answers soon and can move on. I know how hard that is.

User Image

10 years ago

@Rebecca-We can be in that mood together!! I am struggling this month I think because when DH and I started trying, I of course had so many expectations and a plan for when we would get pregnant. I always dreamed about being pregnant for Christmas. This was my last hope. Waking up today to a low temp just felt like getting punched in the stomach. How can it be SO easy for some people? How can people just get pregnant without even trying OR on birth control? I am feeling bitter, and I don't want to!!! So thanks for letting me vent back to you! haha.

I am sorry about DH's comment. That was very uncalled for in my opinion. I hope it happens again for you. I hope it happens for all of us.

@jessica-I too am sorry! I hate the unknown. It kills me. I really hope you get some answers soon!! Please keep us updated.

10 years ago

AF just dropped. I don't know if this is a good sign or what. Thanks ladies!!!

10 years ago

I'm going to get a BBT tomorrow too!! Hoping this cycle will work. Still following up with my gyno on blood results and u/s and sonogram. Right???

10 years ago

Lschrader I am right there with you. I never expected it to be a year and a half and still no baby. I really thought this was the cycle. But af slapped me in the face on my birthday of all days. I then was told by two people that they got their bfp which I was very happy for them but it really sucks for me. One of the forums I frequent everyone has a baby, is pregnant and one girl had an ectopic but decided not to try anymore. So I'm the only one in there now without a bfp. It just sucks. That's the only way I describe it. I feel so depressed because we are trying everything we can to make it happen and here we still are.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena-Totally. I think it sucks the most right now because I really expected to be pregnant by Christmas. I wanted that so bad, and now it looks like it wont happen. Unless my BBT magically shoots up, I am out for the count. I know that we do have DH's surgery to fall back on, and I just pray that it fixes everything for us.

Will you remind me of your situation? Has DH's count been checked??

10 years ago

Hey ladies, would you mind giving me your opinion?

Yesterday at 5pm I got a true positive OPK (We DTD at 6am that morning). I took another OPK just a few minutes ago, and it's now negative. We have not DTD today. Does this mean I likely ovulated last night/early this morning or am I ovulating this evening/tomorrow? I tested a lot the past 48 hours, so I'm sure I caught my LH surge fairly soon. It's now 24 hours since that surge was detected.

I hope the spermies from yesterday morning are enough! I'm gonna try to get one last BD session in tonight! ;)

Here's a picture of the test I just took:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=210372

User Image

10 years ago

I have pcos I don't ovulate on my own. Dh's count 2-3 months ago was 9 million but his motility was 50% which was good and his volume was very good. He never went back to get a retest or any of the other things they wanted to do and I think it was mainly because everything we asked the urologist felt like he was acting like we were making excuses and basically told us ivf was our only option. We should get his fertilaid tomorrow though so hopefully it helps.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena- OK that is right. Sorry, we all have so many different stories, sometimes it is hard to keep up! :)

Well DH's count could be the biggest contributor. My DH's count was 6 million last time we had him tested and they told him the reason we aren't pregnant is because of that. Probably the most defeating thing you could ever tell a man. His motility was decent, but horrible morphology. Volume was fine also. DH is on fertilaid now also. He has stopped taking it though because he thinks it's a waste before surgery. I can't really argue with him there. There are tons of things about there that can hurt sperm though too. Processed meats, especially bacon, is horrible for sperm. Obviously excessive drinking and smoking. But when we had him checked out at the urologist, we had just discovered his Varicocele vein. Has your DH been checked for that? We did everything to switching him from briefs to boxers! I am just hoping surgery does the trick.

10 years ago

@football-Yep your test looks negative! They say you can O anywhere from 12-48 hours after a positive OPK. Can you feel ovulation at all? If you have no sperm issues, I would BD tonight too. It's better to BD before you Ovulate so his guys are there waiting for the egg! Good luck to you!! FX this is your month!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo