Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2471 - 2480 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

I really don't think it's your thyroid then honcat.have you ever had your hormone levels tested?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@ jsxitzbom - I love that you pointed that out to us! My reading was SO specific to August (which is still a chance). She even said she feels this all happening soon and see a summer and spring connection. She said the number 8 and the month of April being significant to this baby. She sees the number 4 being significant to the delivery. So, everything lined up for this cycle. In fact, even when I checked my "due date calculator"...where it tells you all your dates, it said August 8 would be when I could get my BFP. I know that I will be so bummed if this month isn't my month, just with all of these things lining up, but like @miracle said, the only one who can really know our future is God, and I trust Him.

OMG, i LOVE your baby bump! You are so adorable. I so love that you and @tiff will find out what you are having the same day! It will be a wonderful day for us all!

@mari-I love your post. We are all so excited to mom's whether it be for the first time or 4th. It's a journey that I know I was meant to take and I am beyond excited for when it happens. In five years, after all of our nugget are grown and walking, this who TTC time period won't mean anything...and I will be happy that I didn't conceive the month before I did...you know, it would be a different baby!

@topo-isn't timing just perfect?! I was so down on Monday. Everyone's posts from yesterday were exactly what I needed.

@pisces-how you feeling lady??

@Honcat- So how many days late are you? What DPO are you? Well I think you need to get blood work done. Some women just don't produce enough HCG for a pee test. This is super weird, but I have seen some women on here test with blood on a dip strip. They say it can be more accurate. Who knows, I have never tried it.

AFM-I am 10dpo today. While checking my cervix this morning I noticed a small streak of brown CM. This happened also at 6-7dpo. If I follow last month, and AF does come, I should start spotting on Friday. Last month I spotted for four days before AF finally appeared. The months before, I only spot for two days. Normally by now (starting at 9dpo), my bb's are hurting so bad and feel super full. I keep checking to see if they hurt but I can't tell! I think I am making them sore from pushing on them, haha. I think they are maybe a little tender though. DH asked if they were bigger last night. I am hoping this is a good sign.

Sorry If i missed anyone, I am sure I did. Hope you ladies have a great day today.

10 years ago

Lschrader the blood on hpt is not more accurate. It stains the test. People are using whole blood and from what I've read you are supposed to use blood serum. Some tests like the osom tests are made for the serum or urine.

10 years ago

@athena-I figured there had to be a catch! More of us would be doing that if that were the case.

10 years ago

Hey ladies! Glad to see so many of us are in a better place today than I've seen us in a while!

HUGE temp spike this morning! So, I got to really set an O date that was accurate. It all finally came together with all the poas and the temping and the stressing! So I guess this means I am in the tww again. I'm gonna *try* to stay calm about it all and not go too crazy with the poas. I either got it this month or I didn't, and no amount of me being crazy is going to change it. At least if this isn't my month I'm all geared up with way more knowledge about my cycle, which is always good :)

10 years ago

@honcat and @athena- I also have Grave's Disease. My thyroid was so high it took lots of radiation to get it back where it needed to be. During the height of hyperactivity, weight loss is the ONE symptom I did not get, which I have to say pissed me off! I had the shakiness, the achiness, the heart racing and palpitations, the insomnia, the high blood pressure, the headaches, etc, but have always weighed the exact same thing no matter what. So, if honcat's lab test is also bfn, I think they should still check her T3 and T4. I don't know how low thyroid can affect preg, but high can be really bad. That was the first thing my doctor checked after my miscarriage, but it was still in normal range, so that was ruled out as the cause.

10 years ago

I know that your thyroid can affect your periods because when I missed my period for the first time last year that was one of the first things they checked. My mom did the radiation but it didn't work so hers had to be removed and now she is on medication to keep her body balanced.

10 years ago

Hypothyroidism courses with LH deficiencies, so it can cause annovulatory cycles, hiperthyroidism not so much. Hypo can lead to mc's if T4 levels aren't adjusted by the endocrinologist, and Hiper has risks of antibodies crossing the placenta, causing slow fetal growth and even death in some cases. I don't know if this is what you all were talking about, glanced at this for a sec and thought if weigh in from my phone xxx

User Image

10 years ago

Hypothyroidism courses with LH deficiencies, so it can cause annovulatory cycles, hiperthyroidism not so much. Hypo can lead to mc's if T4 levels aren't adjusted by the endocrinologist, and Hiper has risks of antibodies crossing the placenta, causing slow fetal growth and even death in some cases. I don't know if this is what you all were talking about, glanced at this for a sec and thought if weigh in from my phone xxx

User Image

10 years ago

To be clear, I havent make lab blood test.
Im just presuming that in the list of all the odds this could be a thing, but I have had every period in my life. TIll this month, and NO I dont have ANY of those symptoms that you describe about hyper or Hypo thyroidism. The only one that I have is that I dont have my period jaja.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo