Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7981 - 7990 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies!!

Been away from the forum for quite a while but I was trying to stay away to everything related to ttc since I was on the verge of breaking down lol.
For those I have on FB I keep myself updated through it and I am so glad of all the good news I read so far!!
Sending you lots of love, I always keep u in my mind!

8 years ago

@zyara - That is perfectly understandable. Are you still TTC? I am very surry you haven't gotten your sticky bean yet.

User Image

8 years ago

Ladies is been so long and I missed you so much!!

Well after hundred of scans, thousand injections, million pills and 3 long years I am glad to announce you that we finally got our BFP!! I am 6 1/2 weeks and so far numbers are good. We have our first scan this next Monday to listen the heartbeat and to find out if we carrying one or two babies. I feel like living a dream I am happy and scared at the same time. We won't tell the family until we past the first trimester. I wanted to share this with you all since you been with me for must of this hard ride.

What's up with you? How is life treating you?

Sending you lots of love!

8 years ago

Zyara.... wow! I'm so very happy for you, dear! Sending prayers for a easy, healthy pregnancy and delivery. I know you're over the moon. Thank you for sharing your blessed news!

I am doing very well, just hit 20 weeks with our 4th little boy. Picking a name is very hard this time!! Our daughter is praying for two more siblings after this one is born, and she wants them both to be girls! Lol! I told her it's up to God!

User Image

8 years ago

Congradulations Zyara, waw, wishing you happy healthy pregancy my dear,

Just to share, I am also 7week 5days and havent shared with family, still scared from previous MC.

Let us walk this jeourney together.

Baby dust to you all

Any news from Miraclemama? I glad to bein this forum again after a long time

8 years ago

Zyra, CONGRATS!!!!!!!! I am right in the middle of an IVF cycle and if it works we will not be telling anyone till 16 weeks :-)

8 years ago

@Rebecca I bet your daughter is dying for some more girls to play with, she is so cute. I am so happy everything is doing great with your pregnancy, I saw your post on FB and felt so happy for you!!!

@xomandy keeping my fingers and toes crossed that your IVF is successful and soon you'll be joining us

@Bhanna I understand you wanting to wait. I feel the same. My mom and sister already know because I had to share it with them since i was so emotional and excited when we learned the news however we won't tell nobody from the family until we are past the first trimester.

So far my symptoms are very mild, my nipples hurt and I get some cramps sometimes also nausea but very mild and not often. I'm praying is a sticky one with my whole heart and soul. We are 6 weeks 5 days and having our scan Monday. Somehow feels so unreal as if I'm living a dream. I am so great full to God for this wonderful gift!

8 years ago

Wow! So happy for both of you!!!

@zyara - I am so glad to hear this, SO happy for you! Wishing you a healthy, smooth pregnancy and delivery!

@bhanna - Wishing you a healthy, smooth pregnancy and delivery as well! And that the weeks seem to pass quickly with as little worry as possible!

Sending to you both!!

User Image

8 years ago

Sending you lots of love ladies. You are sooo quite. Hope all is well to you all.

7 years ago

Hello ladies, it's been a while I haven't heard from any of you. I keep checking on this post and I never see updates.
Just wanted to let you know I miss you, also I had my sweet baby girl, her name is Isabella and she was born October 4th at 11:51 pm. I couldn't feel happier and more blessed that now. After all the waiting she came to light my life. Dreams do come true. Now we want to wait few months and I wanna start right away trying for #2 since it took so long to get pregnant the first time.

Sending you lots of love!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo