Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

721 - 730 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@piecesgirl fingers crossed for everyone fingers crossed i am so pissed i typed from my phone a hole long paragraph and the shit didnt post i called my doctor becuase i am so confused and i want to go to vegas i want a drink a xanax something i threw up today wtf maybe it is just a sac that happened to me last time when baby didnt devalope just a sac write before my daughter was born so maybe thats why there is no dame hcg but probably just a sac i am so confused right now what would be the reason of a late period really no one knows its stressed fuck now i am stressed i wasnt this wole month even did accupuncture wtf is wrong with me i hope my doctor can shed some light he is goign to say give it a week so what i my tube can bust if it is in my tube what is the mallfucntcition
thats enouph abut me you ladies i wish the best for you fingers crossed you deserve it has been a long terrible road for all of us and we are well deserved i jsut wished i new what was going on.

11 years ago

@topo wow you actually threw up. Oh now that interesting. Go to the ER. I am with you, we only have one functioning tube and can not afford to burst it. So you know your body and make them give you an answer. This whole, wait a week stuff if for the birds. AF hasn't shown up me either but I know she's coming, probably tomorrow or later tonight. We'll see. I kind of got the urge to test earlier but I went to pee on purpose so that I wouldn't have any pee to test with...lol...I have cramps and so the witch is teasing me. I feel like if I cave and test and it's a BFN, then she gets to laugh at me. Lol...yep I have gone complete bonkers.

11 years ago

Lol wooohooo i went pee there was blood a quarter size dot pink red blood wooohooo i hope this is the start i want my surgery i want Vegas i want to grief for, y uncle i want a drink i want a Xanax but im gonna wait make sure i get a good flow n this is not implantation spotting lolz no af for u pieces, aybe u where feeling me doc is gonna think im a total asshole lmao not evengonna tell dh he doesnt know i faked it yesterday he would be so pissedcuz we where there late lmao baby dust to u my girls

11 years ago

Hey girls finally on cd 9 starting my opks and temping tomorrow on cd 10 so hoping this month will be it for the BFP because this round of clomid 150 was absolutely horrible side effects the hot flashes have been horrible and the mood swings lets just say my poor husband and son! Lol I have two more cycles of 150 mg to take but idk I I really want to take that again because of the bad side effects! I did start taking fertile cm on cd 3 and I take the three a day it calls for so I hope that helps along with the EPO and mucinex! Plus the preseed and soft cups, I should be covered this month lol!! Well I see you all have been busy, I hope the best for all of us on here! Hoping for more BFPs soon!!

User Image

11 years ago

@jsx oh wow! You are ready to rock n roll. When I start tonight or tomorrow because I know the witch is coming. I start my first round of clomid on CD 5-9, 50mg. I hope I don't have many side affects because I was already having hot flashes during this 2ww and I was a major bitch too. I hope no more because I am usually such a pleasant little bundle of love...lol...

@topo what these DH's don't know won't hurt them. My DH doesn't know about all the other test that I took this week. We have one test under the sink at home and I was supposed to use it only after I missed AF and he has been checking under the sink all week to make sure that it was still there...lol..,he doesn't know about all the test I had in my desk drawer **devilish grin**ha ha ha**evil laugh** the sad thing is, I am on my way home and he is going to want me to take that test either tonight or tomorrow because the witch was due today. All she is doing is taunting me, I know she's coming. HA! I knew she was coming, I got home and went to the bathroom and she was here...f'ing witch got me well Love Bug it's that AF and not implant then we are back on the same cycle.

@miraclemama file assault charges...the witch got me! Lol

Clomid here I come.

11 years ago

Yeah know she is af its up in there lolz im okay xanax baby lolz n mmy beer when i put today on my post it said cycle day one when it regestered on my cycles feb march regestered 26 days this month it said 28 day cycle but my cycle on my page when i logged in was cycle day 29 how did it change from 29 to 28 when i put in today as cycle day ne im so confused but ohh well im sorry piecesgirl about ur af back to day one excided for u u get to start clomid as for miricalmomma she has to get that bfp or we r all gonna start together r periods matched up this month babe we r together piecesgirl aww tear

11 years ago

@pisces ~ Dang witch, but hooray for new cycle with clomid. May the force be with you.. I hope you don't get crazy hormonal.

@jxst ~ I have never taken clomid but I can only imagine. I have sympathy for you and all the other girls who have had to use it. Hoping it's exactly what your body need to get your bfp.

@topo ~ well at least you have answers now hon and you can go party like a rock star in Vegas and then await your surgery.

Well I am due Af tomorrow and at the latest fri so I'm right behind you. I am still so confused about the 2 lines I saw on the dollar store test yesterday. I haven't had a line to obsess over in years maybe only a few times ever. I have even more sympathy for you pisces you got what you thought was a faint positive last month. Totally sucks. I know it's not over til the witch shows. Let's just get er done already.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@miracle it isn't over for you yet.you and @dessrtchic are keeping hope alive.
@topo did you say it IS aunt flow?

I am disappointed but glad I didn't have to fake that test for DH knowing it was going to be negative because I had already taken a couple. Oh well, I just ordered a bunch of OPKs for next month. I am kind of disappointed but excited for next month

11 years ago

@miracle now back to this evap line. I wish you get a pic so we have something to obsess over. I hope it is a BFP. My doctor believes in evap lines. Lol...test again tomorrow

11 years ago

GHOST TOWN

Where is everyone? I was busy busy at work today and I check in thinking amber alert had been filed for me and turns out I am the one who will have to file on you guys...lol..

@miracle did you test again?

@topo how are you? Was it AF or Implant? I want you to cycle with me but I hope it was implant.

@desertchic how were the temps this morning? I hope they were high as the sky???

@jsx glad you are back girlfriend. How are you today? Are starting OPK's? We gotta know when those eggs are released so we can catch one so tell DH to get plenty of rest bcuz we need him ready for baby making business for about a week! Lmao

AFM: CD2 i start the clomid on Sunday @jsx and @topo I will need y'all's help with that one because y'all have taken it before.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo