Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2841 - 2850 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

New soon pics up one reg and the other 3D go check them out!

User Image

10 years ago

@tiff

Woohooo Congrats on you boy thats great news.

Lots of Blue!

10 years ago

Thanks everyone, it's a great day here

I have a couple new pics up to!

10 years ago

Congrats tiff

Thanks every one

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Congrats tiff and jsx I'm glad y'all got what y'all wanted.

Congrats also lolee

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hi Ladies -

Posting here for the first time. I'm 35, TTC for 2 years and on cd 27 right now. After a year of trying I had a BFP in December 2012 and later found out that it was an empty sac so they did D&C on me. We have been trying since and I feel like it's never going to happen.

Started my first round of clomid this cycle. Took 50 mg cd 4-8. We're not doing monitoring yet. I get my period every 23 - 27 days, yea it's annoying. I ovulated late this cycle (maybe due to clomid) so I am 10 dpo and waiting to test. I took one yesterday and it was BFN.

Been reading all the posts on this page - good luck to all. Congratulation's to the ones that achieved pregnancy :-)

10 years ago

Hi hopeful and thank you and welcome hun

User Image User Image

10 years ago

omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
@lolee817 how amasing is that god is god i nearly fell out when i seen your post at first i was like did i miss something so went back and yup started seeing you replying omg god is good thank god i am sure he heard all our prayers god bless how amasing cragats.

@PIECESGIRL where are you i hope everything is better at work with the loss of your coworkers i can imagine. i hope u are being like me and not stressing to much on ttc and lettign nature take its course miss you pretty soon your gonna get a AMBER.

@MIRICALMOMMA hey luv what is going on anything new are you doing anything new i see your probably busy with lol try not to get chaped anywho u to hurry back or i am going to but out a AMBER...

@ hopeful_2014 welcome

@LSchrader i think me you piecesgirl and miricalmomma have been this road feels so long feels so ever lasting but then when i see the i feel a sense of hope that somewhere down the line it is our turn

@tiff
@jsxitzbom

@Ants mommy how are you today hope all is well.

afm going in an out of of moods trying to stay positve trying to stay busy trying to stay sain trying to remain hopeful and in deep prayer becuase i know my time has to be soon i know with @jxs she was right all the way around so i am here crossing fingers waiting but not doing anything new i did start asprin so lets see...

10 years ago

@ pices- looking for u!!!! Stop in and say hi! Hope all is well!
@ topo- hi, and thanks, try and stay possative babe, this is your time so only good thoughts!
@ jsx- still so happy for both of us,

10 years ago

@topo, yes we have, and when it happens for us it WILL be perfect timing! I am so beyond thankful i went this route this cycle. It has been so much easier and I have been able to live! I guess I am around 10-11dpo, but i really do not know. Just going with it! I felt so so so good during my cleanse and now this week i am so beyond tired it is not even funny. Can barely stay awake at work! Thought about getting back into the cleanse again.

Anyone have fun plans for the long weekend?? We are going camping! WA has some great camping and we are big fans! Can't wait!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo