Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4051 - 4060 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@skyline I have a basal temp adjuster for those days that you take your temp at a different hour. Let me find it when I get off the train

10 years ago

@skyline-just google BBT adjuster. I have used it also, works great!

10 years ago

LSchrader I'm sorry, hun. I'm sure you'll be able to find the things needed to make the necessary improvements.

AFM: Well, I'm thinking tomorrow's the big day (O day). I tried to take a more relaxed approach this cycle, and just watch CM and listen to my body. I decided to not use OPKs this month. In the past, I've only listened to OPKs and BD'ed when they became positive (silly, I know). Now, I'm just watching CM. We BD'ed Sunday, Monday, today, and will tomorrow, then will take a day off and do Friday. I noticed my wet CM became eggy yesterday afternoon. I haven't really checked today since we had intercourse this morning, but I feel wet down there and on my panties (TMI, I'm sorry!). I also started having cramps late last night, so I'm thinking O is impending!

Am I completely silly to not have used OPKs this month?

DH has the day off today, so we decided to be spontaneous and go see the new Thor movie. I'm hoping we were able to hit all my fertile days this month (and will be able to do so the next few days). I'm really going to just try and relax. I got a massage yesterday, and that just felt wonderfully relaxing.

Hope you ladies have a good HUMP day; Both literally and figuratively!! ;)

User Image

10 years ago

Hello to all!! I had a dr appt today, everything looking good. Baby is head down and ready to go :) my baby shower is next sat, the 30th. I can't wait till I have this little boy. Time seems like it has stopped but he will be here before I know it all at the same time!

10 years ago

@LSchrader - It sounds like things will work out sooner or later!

@pisces & @LSchrader - Thank you! I knew I read something about being able to adjust it somewhere, glad that wasn't BS!

@football - It sounds like you'll have it covered.

@Tiff - Glad his head is down, he'll stay that way. Only a little less than 2 months left!

AFM - Took my first OPK tonight. I will start temping in the morning. Funny how fast the folicular phase seems to pass in comparison to the luteal phase.

User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies! I'm a little behind. These past few days have been crazy busy for me AF did end up coming full force. I was already prepping for that and I knew that was the mostlikely thing to happen. I'm feeling ok...I think we are going to wait a few cycles before trying. We are trying to get a house right now and I can't help but think this process will only add more stress! I'm also thinking being pregnant when we are all settled in and where we have more room will be much better. I also won't have all this is this house the one? And will we be able to close ? Etc,etc on my mind while being pregnant or TTC. Am I bummed? Yes. But I'm in my twenties and I ultimately have to tell myself this is the right thing right now.really hopeful we will get in a house soon...I actually had surgery for endometriosis when I was 19. I never realized I forgot to mention that. I'm praying all you ladies get BFP!! And I pray I do as well when we do try again... Maybe after new years?? :)

I've been reading along with everyone and My prayers are always with all of you.

10 years ago

Just a quick question - does anyone get ovary pain right before AF? My right ovary is hurting again. I'm sitting here wracking my brain trying to remember if this is normal for me or not, and I have to say all my ovary pain comes around O time, not around AF! So I've got some pretty good cramps and this pain....Why can't my body just chill the heck out? I'd like to have a few months where I get the same symptoms at the same time, please!

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline as promised here is the link to the Basil Body Temp adjuster. It has the time you USUALLY take your temp and when you ACTUALLY took your temp and it give you the temp.

http://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

@lyrah I understand about the decision to wait. In the mean time still take your vitamins and maybe do a fertility cleanse and get your body ready for when you are ready to start TTC. Please feel free to still post, half the time things we post dont have anything to do with TTC. We'd love to hear about your house and you can vent about the house with us **hugs**

@football YES, I had a massage on Sunday, it was MUCH needed. DH and I are having a date on saturday with a couples massage. I think he's trying to tell me to RELAX...lol... Glad you and DH did something spontaneous like going to the movie, thats a great way to relax before the big O.

@rebecca i have noticed O cramping and sensations at odd times that make go "hmmmmmm" ....I have also noticed ewcm at odd times. it ususally goes away but it is enough to get a girl thinking, well in my case stressing about whether I am O'ing at the wrong time. Its usually nothing for me...but if its persistent, call your doc

@lsch

AFM: about to order my OPK's, I am going to Temp starting tomorrow, that flying thing was cool at first but really got confusing at the end. I havent opened my Fert Friend in over a month...cant believe it. lol

10 years ago

@rebecca this cycle I just had I was having some one sided pains that would kinda swap off. I was also wondering about it because this is not something I remembered from previous cycles. But mine turned out to be AF :( hoping yours isnt!!! ;) I would also like a few months of the same thing.

@pisces thank you for being so sweet and helpful. I would love to pop in and stay on the thread sometimes. Hopefully it'll still be going strong when we try again (and y'all will all be talking about your BFP ;) we have never owned a house before. But I am so ready to be settled in a place where I really feel like I'm home.

10 years ago

Lyrah dh and I have been married 3 and a half years and we purchased our first house this past January. It is work to own your own home, but is amazing. We are very excite about Christmas though, it's both of our favorite and we are very excited about decorating. Though we may have to settle for a tiny tree :( we have 14 foot ceilings in the living room and want a huge tree but we don't have the money right now to buy one so we may borrow my motherinlaws table top tree for this year and buy one after Christmas. I myself have taken a break from ttc in the past because we took an awesome trip to Mexico. Sometimes it's better to make sure the timing is right. Good luck to you and you are very welcome here still.

Afm- my opk's are getting darker, I had some ovary twinges in both ovaries so I think I'm gearing up. I also noticed ewcm for the past two days.

I feel bad. My b-day is dec 14 and I told dh we should go to pattys we've gone pretty much every year for my bday. He was like it's too late to get a reservation. I was like maybe they have some after Christmas. And he was like well they had plenty of reservations 2 months ago when I set it up for the 13th. He was going to surprise me but I ruined it :( but I'm super excited. They are known for their 2 inch thick pork chops, they also are surrounded by Christmas shops and the inside is decorated with garland covering the ceiling and ornaments. And they have a trail of Christmas lights you can walk through.
http://www.pattis-settlement.com/activities.htm

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo