Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

831 - 840 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@liz I hope it was implant spotting. how long have you been trying? Oh man a 3ww would be tortue for me. keep us posted.

11 years ago

@Pisces - honestly, we have been sort of ntnp, I have been off BC for 5 months, and I am not charting, moreso trying to do this au natural.

We figure, if it's our time thats great, if not, I am luckily still in my 20's (26), so not getting to anxious that I'm 'running out of time' or anything like that.

I'm actually trying to get more in tune with my body and my cycles, and I figure this group is a great wealth of bodily knowledge, as well as support for all my seemingly ridiculous questions, as well as an opportunity to be an ear for those women who have been unsuccessful at TTC.

Honestly now, as the months grow longer, I am just sort of anxious to start our family. Dp is a phenominal partner, and I'm maybe a tad more excited about it than him (albeit he is a willing participant and wants it too), so this ste is also a great way for me to not drive him crazy with my symptoms, etc.

Thanks for asking : )

11 years ago

@pices- I haven't tested in two days and don't think I will cuz I feel flo coming, she's suppost to be here tomorrow,

@ Liz- sounds like u might be preg, I could not imagination waiting one more week then I have to,

11 years ago

@liz awwwhhhhh!!! Thank you and just so that you know nothing is off limits in this room. I have found it very therapeutic but I hate when other forums folks give you the "snub" when you ask questions that to some are common knowledge but to others (like me) i am confused or I wouldn't know. I am 41 years old and never knew what egg white cm was or when or why it appeared. I was for an entire month calling basal temps, basil (like the spice),..??? I am sure you will fit in quite nicely.

11 years ago

@tiff you are stronger than me ....I know I would have blown it and tested by now. AFIs due Wednesday right ? remember you are always in until the witch shows up

@jsx what's up girl? One more day of BD and then DH can rest,

AFM: my OPK is almost there (there is a pic in the image gallery) temp this morning was down below 98 (97.44) ...so I think O is coming. Tomorrow

**MIRACLEMAMA & TOPO WIFEY**miss you two!

11 years ago

@pices- ya I would but don't have ne more at home and it feels like flo so no since in wasting more money, so ur getting ready to start the 2ww!!! I feel for ya lol, I should start tomorrow

11 years ago

@tiff i hate the 2ww and I am the one to google every twinge and what not. But I have ready plenty of stories of women who thought they were out because it felt like AF was coming for sure and then boom BFP. I can tell you that every time I have been pregnant, I have had AF cramps and had counted myself out thinking that she was due any moment. I went to the dollar store by my part time job and they had a new stack of PG test...I grabbed like 10 and then set them all back down. If I have them, I will use them like crazy so I put down and walked out. I didn't even order any Internet cheapies this time.

11 years ago

@ pices- ya well u can get the ones at Walmart now that r 88cenys so why was time ordering on line, I hope I'm not put of the game this month but have a strong feeling I am

@jsk- so today is the big o day!!! Good luck to ya girl

11 years ago

How is everyone doing? I see some chatty ones in here today. :) I'm glad, makes me happy.

@pisces ~ just remember that even though you haven't been able to confirm "O' yet, doesn't mean that your dh's little swimmers won't hang around for 3 days when you leave on your trip and actually "O". If they know what's best they will stick it out and be there waiting at the ovulation gates.... LOL...when your egg bursts out and travels to greet/meet them. Stay hopeful hon.

@tiff ~ I hope AF stays away for you.

@liz ~ That could be implantation spotting, hmm? I'm curious to know. Wait a few days and test. Do you normally spot a few days before AF arrives?

@Jxst ~ Just read your post from yesterday.. seems like you think you O'd yesterday? Yay! Now all I need to see is you ladies getting your bfp this month.

Since I can't try this month and it's mother's day month and it's my b'day month..as my b'day gift I want to see some bfp's in here...ya here me... :)

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

Yes I thought last night I would have popped out that egg but temp still low this morning so I'm sure by tomorrow morning I should have O so today is the day I'm trying to pounce my Dh tonight but I know he's worn out when I did yesterday he begged no more lol he's also sick so I'm not sure if he'd even let me so if I don't get pg then ill blame him! Lol I hope I can get him one last time tonight! Pieces you should be right behind me next month you should buy the digital opk clearblue so much easier to tell is positive instead of fighting to see if it is dark enough or not!! And when you see the third day of above cover line temps you know for sure you O!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo