Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4421 - 4430 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Good morning Ladies,

No sign of Af yet but expecting her arrival somewhere between today and Thurs. Had crazy sex dreams last night, this time it was with my man. Last week I dreamt I was making out with George Clooney.. LOL! One can dream right? :)

@Skyline ~ I make most of my hats out of red heart yarn... what ever is on sale and then some of my hats are made out of the chunkier yarn for a thick knitted hat. The orange one that you like was made out of red heart yarn 4 ply medium worsted wt. I can't tolerate msg at all, makes my heart race and gives me major anxiety. I have a sensitive system. so maybe you do too?

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@athena @skyline -- i will definitely go buy one any recommendation on brand?

User Image

10 years ago

Approx 9 dpo today. Have had backaches, hip pain, tummy cramps and headache for a few days. Took test and BFN. Hopefully it was too early to test. Trying to remain positive!!

10 years ago

Makeup Mine is up & up which is target brand.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

This thread is old so I'm assuming everyone chatting now is 10 dpo, or close. Today makes 10 for me and I feel better, except I'm STILL experiencing cramping (since a few days past ovulation). It's so bizarre so I pray I receive a bfp when I test. I'm holding back till this weekend or next week if af doesn't show! All I'm feeling is so new to me this time around!

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

@ dela its old because we still chat with each other some are still ttc and some are preggo fixing to give birth , we all love and cherish this group that we continue to support each other in every day matters and situations theres a few new comers as well welcome to this wonderful group and good luck in your journey

eli's 1st home infusion went good nurse will only come another 3 or 4 times then were on our own with the infusions when codes are working and nurse is done coming I will post a pic ,afm doing good getting fat babies are doing good so far my 20 week appt is the 17th will update when we can .. hugggs to every 1

welcome newcomers and good luck in your journeys

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@skyline- I am pretty sure my temps were accurate. Just knowing my body and the feeling I get when I O. I was so unsure about last month because I O'd on CD11. I had crazy ovulation pains, but with it being my first month of temping, I wasn't so sure. AF ended up showing two days early which makes sense if I O'd early. This month, I had O pains on CD10. We didn't get to BD on CD12 but I had my cup in until the morning of CD12. I also got a bloody nose this morning, which I have been the last three months now after ovulation. Really strange.

Also, my OPK was positive on CD10 and close to positive, but I don't think it was positive on CD11. So I know it's possible to have O'd on CD11 or 12.

10 years ago

Ohhhh ok lolee that's great. I'm happy to be here. Very nervous, especially because of my symptoms! I can't believe I've had cramps for over a week now!!

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

Hi ladies! The wicked witch is gone! CD7 for me. Just wanted to pop in real quick and say hello. Glad everyone's doing well :)

User Image

10 years ago

Hey Everybody! [wave] lots going on in here

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo