Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5021 - 5030 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Congrats miracle and delalilu. I'm so excited for y'all. Finally got my positive opk and have bd'd two days in a row now.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena - So glad to hear that! Did you get the positive today or two days ago? Are you temping this cycle?

User Image

10 years ago

Yey @Athena glad you got your positive opk and even got some bd'ing in! Hope this is your month. [fxd]

Well I'm back to cd 1 today, knew she was coming. Woke up and boobs weren't sore anymore and cramps all day. Im not sad, last month I was unconsolable as we had had our honeymoon in Nov and I really thought we might of done it but when the time is right....Here's to this month being back to health and making up for lack of bd'ing! Iv'e turned a corner and now I have you ladies!

User Image

10 years ago

Good Morning. I finally got 6 hours of sleep last night. I woke up a bunch of times but went right back to sleep.

My primary care dr is a nice person but he also didn't put me at ease with a few things yesterday. He said taking ativan once in a while during pregnancy was ok.. WTH? That's a class C or D medication that is super dangerous to take for the baby. He also said I didn't have to come back to see if my numbers were doubling in hcg. I don't get it. Ughhh!!

@Athena ~ So glad you got 2 pos opk's in a row.. it's baby making time for you. I am sending some baby dust your way. Wishing you good luck. May this be your cycle where the sperm and egg merge.. :)

@Bean ~ sorry about af showing, but I'm loving your attitude about this cycle. Will you be doing anything different this cycle?

AFM ~ Did I mention what the few symptoms that were different this cycle that made wonder if I was pregnant?

Around 8 days or so past ovulation I started feeling winded in my lungs like an elephant was sitting on my chest. My chest actually hurt. I started googling winded chest, shortness of breath to see if it was pregnant related and pages came up that said yes it could be. I also got a cold sore on my top upper lip around the same time, which I NEVER get. Maybe had one my entire life when I was a teen. I googled this too.. and a few people said a cold sore was what was their first and only symptom.. I was on one of my walks and I felt this BIG CRAMP in my uterus for about 10 seconds around 8 or 9 dpo. I can't remember. I thought to myself "Wow what if this is implantation cramps"? Dry cm for the most part since ovulation. Normally I get a few days of patchy cm in the 2nd week of ttc, but this time nothing really.. I had my normal bloating, constipation, heartburn, gassy, pigging out, weird dreams, sore breasts/nipples that I alwasy get every cycle (Actually my nipples were sorer this cycle for 3 or 4 days longer than they usually were after ov) The rest guys is and could be progesterone hormone related. I didn't have implantation spotting. I got my first faint pos in the evening with at 12 dpo.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@Bean - So glad you are taking AF's arrival easier this cycle. Boo-hiss on her for coming, though! When was your wedding again? I can't remember if you said.

@miracle - How frustrating, the last thing you need is your doctor saying things like that. Will you go to see if your hCG is doubling anyway? I remember you mentioning the cold sore! And when you mentioned it I thought I remembered hearing some women get them as an early symptom, but I didn't want to grasp at straws. Your body does give you very clear signals! So cool. :) How are you feeling today? Was AF due yesterday or today? I know it's a great feeling when you pass her due date and she doesn't show. I am now past the longest cycles I have ever recorded, and it's a relief!

I've been a firebug this morning burning boxes in my fireplace. It's been stormy and raining all morning. It's nice. :)

User Image

10 years ago

@Skyline ~ I was told to wait for my referral dr to refer me out to a obgyn that is aware of septate uteruses. I guess it might take a week or 2 to see someone. I am good today. I got almost 6 hrs of sleep last night and which is better than the previous 2 nights. Other than that I am good. Breasts are sore, swollen and bruised feeling. Cramps, twinges and pokes in uterus, belly and ovaries. Lil bean is nestling in. Thanks for asking how I am. Sounds like you have lots of energy! Yay for you. I can't remember but have you had any symptoms kick in yet?

Hope all you ladies are having a good Saturday!

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm currently 12dpo and on my 10th dpo I had brown kinda streaks of blood in my underwear but that only happened once that day and then again yesterday on my 11th dpo but nothing since.
I've also been experiencing sensitive nipples and very very light cramps, they have been feeling like pinching sensation. I've also been feeling bloated. I've also had a few vivid dreams that I actually remember which is odd for me.
I guess we'll all find out soon :)

User Image

10 years ago

Miracle most doctors will only check to see if your doubling if you had a miscarriage previously. Normally your first pregnancy or if you have had baby's fullterm with no problems they do one to confirm.

Skyline I'm not sure which test I should go by, when I got the positive dollartree test, the babi brand test was still very light. But then last night the babi test was dark.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@miracle - I guess that makes sense. I hope you find a good and knowledgable doctor. I also had a mild bruised feeling in my BBs around my BFP. I had mild cramps off and on for a couple of weeks, those have stopped. M/S started midway through 6 weeks, but has been managed by frequent meals/eating clean and working out. Working also makes my energy noticeably better. It's VERY hard to workout some days, but I always feel better for doing doing it. My diet is usually poor over the weekend because of eating out, so I usually feel sickest on the weekends. We ate at O'Charley's last night and I'm having a lot of nausea today. :-P I hope you are spared from having any hard M/S or any other more severe symptoms. There are some on the What To Expect app who have a pretty hard time of it.

@Babywishing - Are you just waiting for AF or do you plan to test soon? Fingers crossed for you!

@athena - I wouldn't know which to go by either, any idea which brand is more reliable? I guess you will know soon if you are tracking your BBT. Good luck! I hope this is the cycle you catch the bean.

User Image

10 years ago

Can someone take a look at my charts? This is only the 2nd cycle where I've done BBT charting, and I know this cycle the first part got thrown out of whack by traveling and the stress of being around my inlaws. But if you compare this cycle to the last one, the curve of my temps after O looks so different. Is this normal?

Thanks, and I think you can see both charts if you go to my countdown page.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo