Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5651 - 5660 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Skyline x
If you look at my HPT images, had an awful evap this morning :-( x

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

10 years ago

@thomasfam - Did it dip below your coverline? A temp dip can be normal somewhere in the TWW, you just don't want to see it go below the coverline. You said you are about 11DPO, is your Luteal Phase 19 days long?

User Image

10 years ago

@mrssuz - Two evaps in a row? When did the line show up? Are you sure you didn't get BFNs because you used up most of your pee already? (I don't know if that's even a thing. lol) If you test again tomorrow with FMU, you should pee in a cup so that if you get another "evap" and want to test more, you know the urine will be just as potent.

User Image

10 years ago

@mrssuz-I see the color and the line. Don't evaps usually look grey??

10 years ago

So I just took one of the Clearblue digitals with week estimators. It came up as "Pregnant 1-2 weeks" within a minute and a half. I know this means that ovulation was 1-2 weeks ago. But, today I'm 4w3d. Do you think it's a bad thing that it's showing 1-2 or should it be showing 2-3 by now? Ovulation was 17 days ago today.

User Image

10 years ago

Football it won't show 2-3 til your hcg is over 200 if you started low with hcg then it will take longer for it to get up to there. Mine showed 2-3 at 4 weeks 6 days. But my blood test the day before was 400. It takes longer for hcg to get to you urine. Test again next week and it should be right on track. How are your frer's looking?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@Athena- I haven't taken a FRER today since I took the digital. But I took it yesterday and the day before and it was slightly, slightly, slightly darker yesterday than it was the day before.

**EDIT** I just took one and it's lighter than it was yesterday. I don't have a good feeling about this at all.

User Image

10 years ago

@football - Urine could be too diluted.

User Image

10 years ago

I know I'm drinking a lot more water than I used to (I used to drink the recommended amount, now I'm so thirsty I can't seem to get enough to drink.) I feel so sick today I hardly want to do anything. But I feel like three days of diluted urine? Really? Can I chalk it up to that?

Now I'm stressing about the mother f*#&#*%&(#&*^%(#&%^#(&%^#(&%^#(&%^ tests. Sorry. I'm so angry with myself. I know I need to step away from the tests.

I've read multiple places that you can't accurately use urine to monitor hcg levels. I don't know why I'm doing this to myself. I'm like in tears on second and ecstatic the next.

@Skyline- did you get betas drawn? I'm so tempted to, but since this is my very first pregnancy, I don't know if that's just ridiculous.

User Image

10 years ago

@football - I took the one digital test, and that was it. I'm not saying I didn't worry a bit here and there, but for the most part I knew there was nothing I could do to avoid a M/S if that was going to happen, and so I just relied on the fact that the odds were in my favor. I would highly suggest stepping away from the tests and doing whatever it is you need to do to easy your mind, whether that be getting betas drawn or finding a meditation video on YouTube. When you stress, cortisol levels in your body spike and that is not good for you or your pregnancy. Just do what you need to do!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo