Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4481 - 4490 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@DeLaLi ~ Yes this would be my first ever @41 years old if I was to get a bfp. I have been actively trying my my partner for over 5 years with him.

@Tiff ~ I will definitely be letting you know if I test early.. How are you feeling hon?

@TOPO ~ Do you still read these threads? Miss you lots.

@Pisces ~ I know you are busy with life, work and family. Hope you are doing well. When are you going to poas b/c I know you are addicted to it lol so best be posting soon.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@DeLaLiLuV i'll be content with whatever the result is since i know with pcos and iih its a good chance it wont happen right away........if only it was as easy as it was with my first!

we've bd's 4x this month [12/3/,5,8,10] so already getting started this month b4 af even shows! woohoo

User Image

10 years ago

Miracle, I REALLY hope you get your BFP soon!! Everything is fine with you and DH right? I am sure you got everything checked out...

Makeupmommy, I think I began early with DH, so I am hoping that helped the situation, lol. Last time I was not even looking at my cycle and I got prego right away.

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

Question for everyone: Do you know how your discharge is supposed to look, if any is coming down, if you are prego at this point? I never took that into consideration as a sign.

10 years ago

@delaliluv. No I normally don't get any cramping, not even when I've had a UTI before (I have had maybe 5 total??). I don't normally get cramps until AF is about to start. I'm hoping for the BFP.

Good luck to all of you ladies TTC!!!

10 years ago

@miracle-FX this is YOUR cycle! You should test :)

@DeLaLiLuV-My SIL is 10 weeks along and her first sign was globs (TMI) of white, lotiony CM. She had no idea what was going on, but she said she had so much.

@makeupmommy-FX for a BFP soon!

Bleh, I think everything is just hitting me. With DH's surgery coming up, so many bills and Christmas, I just feel so defeated. I feel like what else is going to happen. I am so weepy today, I just want to go home and cry!

10 years ago

LS, I can only imagine. Also, the hormones can really get the best of us whether they are due to pregnancy or that darn af. Siiiighhh...

10 years ago

@Lschrader ~ I'm sorry to hear that.. Sending you a cyber (((((( HUG ))))))) Hope your mood shifts soon. When is AF due? When is dh surgery date? Isn't it soon?
I'm going to test tomorrow or fri. Not sure yet.

@DeLaLi ~ I'm not married but my partner have been together for over 5 years now. I have had all the testing done AND I do have a uterine abnormality. After getting a hsg blue dye test done a few years ago they saw some issues that led the dr's to doing an mri of my pelvis. That's when they saw and that I have a complete septate uterus. I was born with it and didn't even know it. I have a wall of tissue that divides my uterus in halves. If a woman conceives and the baby implants on the septate she will miscarry as their is no blood supply to that area.. However if she implants on the side of the uterine wall than it's all good.. Most woman can't carry full term and need a c section.

User Image[/url][/url]

Oh wow Miracle, well I definitely hope it works out in your favor.

10 years ago

@DeLaLi ~ Thank you.. me too. Hey if woman can have twins, triplets and more in their wombs than I can have one in half of my uterus.. :) Like I said.. if it's God's will than it will be..

User Image[/url][/url]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo