Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6371 - 6380 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Morning ladies! I hope everyone is having a good Monday!

We have some birthdays coming up (including mine!)!! Wheeeew for May Babies!

@miracle-How are you feeling doll? I hope you are feeling a bit better.

@pisces-I would guess that your body is just getting regulated from your vitamins. Keep track of it and see how long it lasts.

@rebecca-Sorry about your daughter. That sounds so awful. I hope she is feeling much better today!

@football-Any news on the house?? So exciting!! I can't wait to see pictures!!

AFM-I am CD9 today and I guess should be Oing this week. I am just not going to pay attention or count cycle days I don't think. I remember last year on my birthday thinking I would FOR SURE be a mom or at least be pregnant for my next birthday. Well my next birthday is this Saturday and I am not. I will be 27 and trust me I know I am still young, but i feel like I am running out of time. I can't really explain how i feel. I just hope it happens sometime soon for me.

9 years ago

Today I am 10dpo. The only symptom that stuck out to me was at 7dpo I came down with a sore/itchy throat. Only for that day though...and oh my cp was high and soft which was new for me. Normally it is low, and medium/firm. Yesterday had a dull stabbing pain in left ovary area.

9 years ago

pisces - hey, girl! Yeah, my 8 yr old has a severe UTI. The dr thinks she got constipated and that's what started it, so she's also on laxatives - sooo fun. Thank goodness she's feeling a little better today. I wouldn't worry too much about your period, it sounds like your body may just be reacting to the vitamins and trying to get on track. I O'd super early for like 6 months and my period was all out of whack after I miscarried last time, but it finally righted itself. Keep an eye on your cycle and see how it goes. I'll bet you'll even out.

Lschrader - I know exactly how you feel. Hang in there and try not to let thoughts like that drag you down. (I'm the world's worst at that.) I pray motherhood happens sooner than later for you, too, but whenever it happens, I know you'll be great at being a mom.

Mrssuz - how are you? Let us know how your scan goes.

Miracle - how are you doing today dear? Hope some of the heat you're experiencing in Cali has died down.

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies,

AF was fairly kind to me. No cramps which was good. I'm on my last day of it. I get it for 4 to 5 days. I made it home last night from my 10 day road trip and it was great to see my honey. I have been spending the day taking care of all the things that have piled up on me while gone. I got this great juicer and I started juicing this morning, made a great organic veggie drink. I was raised with my mom juicing everything when I was growing up. As you all know I have been really struggling with not being able to have a baby. I have decided to start looking at ALL THE POSITIVES if it doesn't happen for me. I have to think like this and prepare myself..

Hope everyone is having a nice Monday. I will do a proper check in with everyone soon.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

@Rebecca- I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter! That must be terribly scary to watch her be in so much pain. Are the antibiotics helping her at all? I'm praying she makes a quick recovery!

@Pisces- Hi lady!

@LSchrader- I definitely know what you mean. I thought I'd get pregnant so quickly and now that it's been nine months I'm starting to wonder if it will ever happen. Good idea about not paying attention. I didn't this cycle and it felt really good not stressing over things.

Well..two things:

1) I started spotting yesterday evening and though I didn't know exactly what CD I was on, I still thought it was too early to be AF. By this morning it was full blown AF. That means my cycle was 25 days long. That's the shortest cycle I've ever had. I don't know what the heck's going on. I'm wondering if all the stress from buying and selling our house has caused it to act this way. I didn't temp or OPK or check CP or anything so I'm not sure when/if I O'd. (but I've never had an anovulatory cycle to my knowledge so I'm fairly confident I did O)

2) After waiting three days to hear back from the sellers, we found out this afternoon they received another offer that they're going to accept. Really upsets me because it probably came in after ours and they took three freakin' days to respond to it when they were supposed to respond by Saturday at 4pm. Oh well, there's nothing we can do.

Back to square one I guess. That's two houses now that we've lost. Extremely frustrating. We have 23 days until we officially close on our current house. Ugh.

User Image

9 years ago

I feel like my head's going to explode. Weird headache after a nauseuous moment (I ran to the bathroom but I just threw up air). Got heartburn a while back from eating a few sticks of Cheetos and drinking water. Aaaaand usual abdominal pressures leaning towards the left side. Been moody the past three days, which is weird.

No sore bbs, not tired (it's almost midnight and I'm still up), not thirsty, no need to pee a lot.

New symptoms. I still out this month...

User Image

9 years ago

Welcome to the new posters! Hope you stick around and share your journey with us. :)

@myhappyimagination - How many days past ovulation are you or when do you expect AF to show up?

@football - It could definitely be something to do with the stress of everything going on with the house. Hopefully when things settle down your cycle will be back to normal. That stinks about the house! I hope you find something even better and all goes well with closing the purchase.

@miracle - Glad AF was not too mean to you this time. Mmmm. Having a juicer is awesome, we juiced a lot in my family growing. Someday I hope to get one for myself.

@ladyshipe - Fingers crossed for you, let us know what happens!

@LSchrader - That has to be a pretty discouraging milestone to be passing. With your DH's sperm count improving, I can't help put feel sure it will definitely be happening before much longer for you guys. Sending you lots of for this cycle!

@pisces - Yes, weight loss and exercise can definitely affect your cycle as well as taking new supplements. I'm sure your body is just adjusting to it all!

@mrssuz - So sorry you have been in pain and I hope the scan shows that all is well. Do drop by and let us know how it went!

@rebecca - Eww! lol Banana flavor? Who thought THAT was a good idea!?! I hope she is feeling better, I know it takes a few days to be able to pee without the sudden urgency. I hated that the most, all of a sudden, with no warning, I would have to go and didn't make it to the bathroom a couple of times. Not a fun thing to deal with as a kid OR an adult.

@athena - Has your sister finally accepted that he is a boy yet? Or is she still in denial. Are you feeling him kick pretty strong now?

@Pinder - Hope you are feeling well.

AFM - Been feeling pretty decent, I hit 26 weeks on Sunday and a couple of my apps consider me to be in the 3rd trimester already, my other apps say it isn't until the end of this week. I think it's so odd that there isn't a universal standard for when the trimesters end and begin.

I am SO happy! I managed to get twice as much accomplished on making the cake pops as I had intended. My week is very busy, but I think I will manage to get all 150 cake pops made in time. They are being very good for me, not cracking or leaking. I am so thankful. Nothing is more discouraging than dipping a batch of cake pops only to have half of them ruin!

User Image

9 years ago

My birthday is this coming Monday (Memorial Day) No plans yet. My honey has to work 12 hr days the entire 3 day weekend. :( I live about 2 hours from Big Sur, Ca. One of my all time favorite spots to be in. So I might take a drive up the coast and go to lunch there, we shall see. I

@Rebecca ~ How is your little girl doing? I am so sorry she had to go through such a painful situation. I hope she is feeling a lot better and that the antibiotics kicked in and did their job. How are you holding up? I hope you and your family are well.

@Mrssuz ~ Nice to hear from you. I hope your scan goes well. Thinking of you. Keeping my fingers crossed. Please keep us posted.

@Pisces ~ That's strange that your cycle is all whacky. Sometimes we can have what's called a "breakthrough bleed" mid cycle. Something to do with our hormones dropping/rising too quickly. I hope it's nothing too problematic for you. Vitex and Macca root help with balancing out the hormones but I would check with your OBGYN first as it may be just a fluke "off cycle". Do you get to see your DH soon when your passport comes in?

@Lschrader ~ You have any plans for your Birthday? Is yours the 24th? Mine is the 26th on Memorial day itself. No plans yet for me. My dh has to work all weekend 12 hr days sat, sun and mon.. :( I might just do a drive up the coast by myself and have some lunch. Keep the faith hon, your time is coming. I know it feels like FOREVER but it's in these dark and doubtful times that we gain our strength, perseverance and courage to move on. Remember that article about the couple who was waiting for their piece of cake? Well that's you. Your perfect and beautiful piece of cake is coming.. :)

@Football ~ That's crazy about your cycle starting so early. Hopefully it was just a weird off cycle and it means nothing. Maybe all the moving stresses you've been under has something to do with it. I know stress can do a number on our body, mind, heart and spirit. Sending prayers your way that the perfect home for you and your dh shows up for you. The perfect little house to start a family in and make lots of memories in is on it's way.

@myhappyimagination ~ Welcome to this ttc group of ladies. Sorry hou haven't been feeling well. How long have you been ttc? Do you have kids already? Unfortunately pms hormones and early pregnancy hormones share the same symptoms so it's very hard to tell the difference. Good luck. I hope you get your bfp. Keep us posted.

@Skyline ~ Almost to the third trimester YIPPIE! Happy for you! 150 cake pops is a lot. Who and what are they for? Glad they are holding up well for ya.

@Athena ~ How are you feeling?

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Ugh! My annoying co-worker left a bag of bananas in the next room to spoil and they are stinking up the basement. I just told him to dispose of them, and I heard him run water in the sink... but he never took them outside, so I don't know what his idea of "disposal" is... I'm afraid to go in there and look...

@miracle - I hope you have a very pleasant birthday, even if you have to celebrate solo. Driving up the coast sounds like a good plan. I like driving by myself... I don't get to do it much these days with gas prices. I'm making the cake pops for a Doc Holliday Beer & Wine Festival here in downtown. (Doc Holliday was born in Griffin, so we have several things named after him.) I participated last year with my cake pops and I made a little profit. This year they have the vendor booths mixed in with the beer and wine booths, so I am hoping sales will be even better this year.

@LSchrader - I hope you have a happy birthday too! I forgot to wish you one in my earlier post.

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks for the support ladies, I really appreciate it. With all the other things going on, AF is at the bottom of my list. (I never thought I'd say that!)

Well....we officially are under contract to purchase a new house! When we looked at town homes we saw two in the same neighborhood and we ultimately decided to go with the other one first because it had a bigger yard (although still a downgrade from our single family house yard that we have now). Since that didn't work we put in an offer on the other one and got it. Assuming everything goes well with the loan (we decided we didn't want to use all of our cash) we will have a place to live once we sell this house! I won't feel entirely relieved until I have the keys in my hand and am decorating, but it feels so great. I actually liked this one better because I thought it was cuter, so I'm happy about that. We're going to have to reconvert the patio (the owners extended the patio so it's larger) and make it back into grass for our dog.

We are so excited to be in the area that we loved, with A schools and young people nearby. It's exactly what we wanted in that sense. Although we initially wanted a single family again, the SFs in the area start off at $300,000+ and with one income and two college students, we definitely couldn't make that work out!

I feel relieved (for now) but really hope it all goes smooth :) thanks again for the support ladies. I'm not really saying too much to other people because I don't want to jinx anything, but I will definitely post pictures on FB when it's all ours and decorated!

Tomorrow is my birthday...and it's the best birthday present ever to know we'll have a place to call our own next month!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo