Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2951 - 2960 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@miracle no I totally missed your post about the prayers. This little book is awesome. The book starts off the man says that when he & his wife were going to marry she sat him down and told him that "if you are serious about marrying me, you must know that I can not have children" , he said "who said?" , she said "the doctors said " he said " well God says differently" and these are the prayers and scriptures that they prayed everyday, today they have 4 children. It can work for you and me and everybody. **hugs**

@ants mom I love UM, not a big Dolphins fan but my really good friends who happened to be stationed with us in Texas AND here in DC are big Dolphins fans because they are both from Florida. So we battle with them all the time. I know @athena watches football too but didnt know you were a football girl too. **whoop whoop** I was all over the games yesterday looking at my fantasy players. Lol. Jayden is my nephews name and he is a real character. I really think that kid is a very old soul in a kids body. He's the one who said that my mother told him that she's ready to come back to earth now she just needs a body.

@lsch Elton John ohhhhhhhhh yeah! I would love to see that concert!!!! He is awesome! I am looking to catch me a Lionel Ritchie concert one day. He's awesome!! I'm glad you two are living it up because its going to bd hard to travel once the baby comes coming soon to a uterus near you!

For me no real names ...I do love Brooklyn for a boy. DH was born in St.Lucia but he was raised in Brooklyn. I think names of cities are cool names: Dallas, Paris, Austin, etc.

10 years ago

HA! Picses, you are too funny! Yes I am super excited! Cannot wait!! I have heard that he is just amazing live!

I love your names. I recently decided that I love the name Nova for a girl. DH's first car was a Chevy Nova and he is a total car guy. I heard the name and thought it was super cute. Then realized it was a car name too...I think it's a good fit for us :) Bennett is my boy name. I love that. Now, i just need a baby....

10 years ago

@lsch I love Bentley !!!!

10 years ago

@pieces

you are sooo funny I love Jayden and I think Jayden or emily would go great with Anthony. now I just need to get pregnant too!

Even though Tania said she saw fall for me like in October. we will see becasue I am running out of options here. I dont think I can do Clomid any more after this month.

I ordered Fertiliaid for DH as I read the review and in most men it increased there count and mobility.

And Yes I am a major UM fan!!
Go CANES even though I love my dolphins too!

I see you are 7 DPO we are getting close. Didnt Tania tell you September?

10 years ago

Hey Mama with Tania I had my reading beginning of jan and I thought for sure I was going to get pregnant last jan and the number 9 kept popping in my reading well come to find out it took me 9 cycles to finally et my BFP after miscarriage and I got BFP in may at 9dpo and now due in January so it does work in mysterious ways! She also said 9 comes in with birth timing so I think I may go early like jan 9 instead of 20 I was also early with my son by two weeks so who knows. I'm sure your time is coming very very soon!

User Image

10 years ago

Hey Mama with Tania I had my reading beginning of jan and I thought for sure I was going to get pregnant last jan and the number 9 kept popping in my reading well come to find out it took me 9 cycles to finally et my BFP after miscarriage and I got BFP in may at 9dpo and now due in January so it does work in mysterious ways! She also said 9 comes in with birth timing so I think I may go early like jan 9 instead of 20 I was also early with my son by two weeks so who knows. I'm sure your time is coming very very soon!

User Image

10 years ago

User Image

10 years ago

Tiff.....thanks.... Yep I am having a girl. Emma Brianne. 5 more months to go! I can't believe I am halfway there

User Image

10 years ago

@ants mommy she said 4 was significant and the month of June. I originally thought that because the cycle coming up was the fourth cycle of my trying and it ran right into June that I would get pregnant in June of this year. BUT four cycles from the reading will be either this cycle or next cycle and this cycle gives me a due date for the end of May and next cycle gives me a due date of the end of June. She also said that she felt like my pregnancy would run over due date. So it could be this cycle and I run into June.

@jsx did you see the link to my chart?

10 years ago

@PIECES AND JSX

sorry she said November take a look what do you think????

When I connect with your energy, I feel your aura is mainly yellow at this time. Your aura is the energy center that makes up who you are in a sense, and can give a lot of insight into what your personality is like, or anything that is going on in your life. The color yellow represents wisdom, mental force, curiosity, insight, intuition, and sensitivity. People who have yellow in their auras are those who can light up a room with their positive energy. This color also is seen with the psychic gift of Clairsentient, which is the ability to feel. Yellow is often one of the strongest colors in the aura, and is a sign if someone who has a very positive attitude and outlook on life. This color tends to be associated with those who would be great counselors or mentors. yellow is also symbolic of intellect, energy, agility, happiness, harmony, and wisdom. 

With your current TTC path, I do feel that there will be medical intervention needed for this baby to come in the way of fertility treatments, but I also feel that whatever is next will be the winning ticket or combination method for you.
With timing, I am being shown the month of November with the season of Fall as being significant to this baby. All of us do not have cycles that begin and end in one month, so anything relating to your cycle of conception (start, conception, or BFP) can definitely be tied to that month that I see. It can also be birth timing. Please note that my predictions usually are for the current year, or next, as there is no such thing as timing with spirit. I see the number 6 associated with this, which can be that you will ovulate, or find out you're pregnant on this date, or it can be the number of cycles before youâ??re pregnant. I know that seems like a wide range of things, but numbers are just that-numbers, so it is hard to pinpoint significance, but keep those in mind. I do feel you will have a beautiful baby boy.

With pregnancy, I am being shown a lot of LOVE. Family, friends, and everyone close is going to be So excited supportive, and sweet natured, though I am seeing a mother 9either yours, or maybe his) that is not going to be as involved with your pregnancy, but will be expectant to be able to see baby and be around baby as much as possible when baby gets here. You have so much to give to this baby, and you have so many wonderful surprises with how easy things are going to be. They do indicate a lot of symptoms that will come and go, but the only thing that seems to be a constant? cold feet, and circulation issues in your legs which I guess is not THAT bad. You will have the nausea, headaches, food aversions, and things of that nature, but nothing that lasts for months, just random episodes here and there. The number that I see associated with birth is 1. This can be your due date the date or time you give birth, or the number of hours you labor.

This is all so confusing

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo