Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6891 - 6900 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

So i am confused with my body (again!). So, I started spotting about a week before my period started. Some of it was just internally when i checked CP and other times it was actual spotting. Then I got AF last Thursday. It was pretty normal for that day, and then got significantly lighter the next two days. Ever since it has just been spotting. The last two days has been all internal and i just noticed from checking. My cervix is really high and soft almost mushy. When i chatted with my nurse about my spotting she said that since my cycles have been normal for all this time, it could just be an off cycle and not to worry about it. My back is kinda achey today like AF. I am going to start my OPK's tonight even though I am only CD7.

Does this seem weird to you ladies or am i overreacting you think? I am only thinking twice about it because we have our IUI. I really doubt I am pregnant, because I just don't think i would have spotting like I did and what i thought of my period, and now still seeing some blood. I think I am just rambling now...haha.

9 years ago

@Miralce- BOOO for an early AF visit. Did she stick around?! I am so sorry. I want you to know you and your DP are in my prayers each night.

@Rebecca- Has the swelling gone down? I hope the doctor's right and you'll be back in L&D on your own within a few days' time! Have the contractions become anymore consistent?

@LSchrader- I'm sorry your body is sending you for a loop! I hate how we think we know our bodies and then it acts up! YAY for Sunday!!! Have you taken a pregnancy test? I know I had a cycle when TTC where my period acted like how you described (even though it had never done that before). I think you're fine. The ultrasound will show the follicles and you've got great doctors to help you know when/how to do everything. You've got this, girl! I can't wait for your announcement! :)

@Jandk- Check in when you can! Hope all is well.

AFM: Had my 16 week appointment yesterday. Had to get my breast exam and pap smear. (Ugh) But I really like my new doctor. She's humorous and light and we can just laugh and it isn't super serious. I like when things aren't as serious...because hello! You're looking at my lady bits! haha so awkward! Right before the appointment ended, I finally got to hear his heartbeat for the first time! It was surreal. She said it was strong and that everything looked great.

The only bad thing is that I have hereditary high blood pressure (from my dad...thanks, dad). It's been going down since I first started doing my OB appointments, and it's not high enough where they'd medicate, but they want me to do a 24 hour urine sample so that they can get a baseline for things and then they'll just continue to monitor it throughout the pregnancy. The doctor doesn't seem too worried, so I'm not going to get worked up over it. I know they're just taking the extra precautions. I also haven't even gained a single pound yet. In fact, I've lost weight. I haven't had morning sickness since week 12/13, so I don't know why I'm still losing weight. I'm less now than pre pregnancy. They didn't seem worried so whatever...

After my appointment my husband met up with me (he didn't get off work on time to make it to my appointment! Boo!) and we went to this delicious French restaurant for dinner. It felt like we were back in Paris and it was such a lovely evening just the two of us talking about baby boy.

I hope everyone's doing well. Hugs to you all.

User Image

9 years ago

Lschrader....sorry your body is doing something weird, but I wouldn't worry too much. Praying for you as you head into this weekend.

Football...the weight loss can be perfectly normal, although I've never been that lucky! ;) Try not to worry over your blood pressure either. They'll keep a good eye on you since they know your history. My blood pressure actually goes way down when I'm pregnant. Maybe yours will, too.

Afm...my swelling has gone down for the most part. They said if it comes back in my face I have to come back asap. I'm in an absolutely foul mood.

User Image

9 years ago

its been way to long i cant write a book right now its after 1 am here just stoppin in to say hello and to let you all know i havent forgotten y'all miss you very much giving every 1 hugs

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Elijah is here. He weighed 6 lbs 7 oz 19.5 in long.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

Yay, Athena! Congratulations. Get some rest, you did good. :)

User Image

9 years ago

Woahh!! Been away a few weeks and the boards alive!!
Congratulations Sky and DH on oliver, he is just beautiful! Hopefully your getting some much deserved rest after your ordeal.

Athena congratulations on the safe early arrival of Eli! Well done you.

LSchrader so excited for the start of your IUI. Cannot wait for your announcement either and yes we so need some girls in here but I'm sure either bundle of joy would be amazing!

Football A boy, your little boy!!! so happy for you both. Loosing some weight sounds good whilst pregnant, just like Athena. Can't wait for bump progress pics.

Rebecca your nearly there momma. C section scheduled for 18th, like you say you may not make it and be able to deliver naturally. I am praying for a healthy and speedy delivery soon for you. So proud of you.

Picses your hubby is coming home!! Yeah so happy for you and freezing some of his little swimmers is a great idea. Great news for your daughter making the varsity volleyball team. Hope your well.

Miracle I'm sorry af came early. I hope your well mrs.

Lolee hi nice to hear from you. How's your little ones?

Hi to all the other ladies, hope your well on your journeys.

Afm: been on holiday for last week with family. DH turned up and surprised me which was amazing. I had my fertile week while we were there and took advantage of that which was fun whilst the parents were in the next room dh is really on board this month which is taking the stress out of it all so much. Here's to hoping for my very own bfp in the near future.

User Image

9 years ago

Congrats Athena!

AFM im either 6 or 7 dpo today anx noticed really pronounced viens in my chest and breasts after getting out of the shower. I usually cant see them and today they were BAM in your face visible. Not going to get my hopes up. Temps have been good this cycle so my fingers are still crossed. Hoping cycle 6 is it for us.

9 years ago

@Athena-- YAY!!! Can't wait to hear his birth story!

@Rebecca-How ya feeling?

@lolee- hi lady! Glad to have ya check in!

@Bean- it looked like you were having the time of your life during your holiday! Don't you hate when they end?! Hoping your holiday BDing did the trick ;)

@LSchrader- I'm dying to know how yesterday went. Check in when you can :)

User Image

9 years ago

morning ladies. So we had our u/s yesterday morning and we are all scheduled for today at 3:00! My follicle on my right side is 26mm, and they like to see 20 mm for IUI, so that is great. I took my trigger shot and holy mother. I have been so sick ever since! Crazy intense O pains, like none i have ever felt before. I fainted on my way to the bathroom last night (luckily i called for DH and he just knew something was wrong and flew in there). After coming to, i proceeded to throw up. I feel weak and tired and still so sore in my tummy area. I laid on the floor last night praying this is the only time i ever have to do this!!

I will keep everyone updated after my procedure.

@Athena-So happy Eli is here! I cannot wait to hear how he made his entrance...sounds like it was quick!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo