Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6671 - 6680 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@miracle-My heart sunk as i was reading your post. I am so sorry you are going through this, but please know you are never going through it alone. We are ALL here for you. I completely understand why are you doing what you are doing, and I pray that you find happiness and satisfaction in your life...whether it's with your partner or someone else, or just yourself for now. I know you and your partner have been together for a long time, but i have such an incredibly strong feeling that someone is waiting for you.

Thank you for starting this forum over a year ago and bringing us all together. I hope you don't stay gone for too long.

You will be greatly missed and always thought of.

9 years ago

@miracle we've been here before, he loves you Keisha and isn't going to let you go that easily and you won't let him go either. TTC takes a toll on every relationship, including my own. Retreat back to your apartment and do some creating and some healing and get outside and recharge your batteries and you will see that you love him and he loves you. **hugs**

9 years ago

@Miracle- I don't really know what to say, but I'm so sad to see you go. I understand why you're doing what you're doing, though. You have to be happy in your life. Like @LSchrader said, I hope you find satisfaction in your life and happiness once again. I truly keep you in my prayers each night and will continue to do so.

I hope you don't stay gone forever! *BIG BIG HUG*

User Image

9 years ago

Miracle...what a hard message to read! My heart goes out to you. Ttc has taken a toll on us, too, so I can understand where you're coming from. Take the time you need to heal. If your staying together is right, I will pray for a deepening bond. If it's time for you to move on, I pray for strength and future happiness. Please dont go too far away from us here on the forum. We love you and would miss you terribly.

User Image

9 years ago

@miracle, I'm so sorry to hear this. I truly hope you are led on the path you are meant to be on, whether it's back with your dh or wherever. The ladies are right, TTC takes its tole on all of us, I've been noticing it lately in my own relationship. I wish you peace and happiness and a blessed life. Thank you for bringing us all together in this forum. I know I'm not always very active on here, but clearly many of you have become close.

9 years ago

@miracle- So sorry to hear about your decision but of course we're behind you 100%. I also thank you for starting this wonderful forum and for bringing us all together. This process takes it out of you physically and emotionally, eventually something's gotta give. I don't have you on facebook so would love if you don't object to keep up to date on how your doing? Keep your head up honey, we're all here for you.

Hi all! Been keeping busy with moving and sorting out the new place....to say I have been stressed is an understatement!

I have just caught up with recent posts and happy to see a bfp and @football still going strong!

@LSchrader- my heart literally goes out to you. You really do have such great support in these ladies here and such a great outlook & positivity despite everything. Keeping my fingers, toes, legs crossed for you that by the end of this year you will have what you so wish for.

Sky your shoot photos were beautiful and the dress you made, wow! Hope the rash clears soon, damn caterpillar!

Rebecca how you kept your cool with those ladies complaining at the dr's I do not know, like you say how dare they, not appreciating the journey they are taking & how hard it is for some to even start on that path.
How nice of the ladies at the church to want to throw you a shower! 10lbs, ouch did you have a caesarean or push?! I'm going to be such a weakling when it comes to giving birth haha. After this journey though I would take all the pain they could throw at me just to have a baby in my arms to call my own!

Athena- Hows you mrs? Hope you have managed to get some good sleep. Loving the photos on facebook, I loved the headband you wore in one, so stylish.

I'm sorry if I have forgotten anyone, I do hope those that are waiting for BFP's get one soon.

I might be on 1dpo today after copious amounts of ewcm for past few days as today back to nothing. Been really emotional the last week but could be down to moving house. DH said the other night whilst we were in bed trying to sleep "If we're not pregnant in a year, can we adopt"? which I thought was rather sweet as his attitude has been it will happen when it happens. The process can take up to 2 years and what's that after the 3 we have waited so far?

Hope you all have a lovely weekend whatever you get up to.

User Image

9 years ago

Bean...hi! Hope all the stress from moving dies down soon. I hate having my house all topsy turvy. As for my 10 lb son, hahaha, yes, he was the only child so far that I've delivered vaginally! Isn't that ironic? My 2 csection babies were almost 7 lbs and 6 and a half lbs.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

User Image

9 years ago

Ladies, is occasional tan discharge normal? It's not all day everyday, just occasionally when I wipe.

User Image

9 years ago

Football- I'm not sure about tan, but I've had a yellow discharge pretty much since the beginning and it only has gotten worse.

Bean thanks. How have you been? Moving might be good for you, that's when football got her bfp. Good luck.

Miracle I am so sorry you are going through this. Of all the ladies in here I really wanted to see you get your sticky bfp. Not that I'm not happy for everyone else, but yours would've truly been a miracle. It makes me sad that you are closing that chapter.as everyone else has said, you brought us all together so please check in and let us know how you are from time to time. I'm still praying for you to get your miracle.

Afm I may have to ask my dr for something to help me get some sleep or I may be a zombie before he even gets here. My ultrasound is Tuesday and then my 30 week appt is Friday. My dh is so funny. He found out their by week for football is October 3 which is my due date. So he's been telling Eli he has to come the Saturday before my due date so he can be there all week and just skip practices he told him his window is the 27th through the 4th lol. Knowing how lucky my hubby is it's very likely it could happen.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

@athena- Thanks, that makes me feel better. It's yellowish with a tiny hint of brown so I just said tan haha. Definitely have solid yellow CM and it does seem to be increasing. Do you know what it is?

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo