Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7531 - 7540 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@zyara_luz- Ouch lady! So sorry about your tooth!!! I think you are smart to get it taken care of now!! I am excited for you to be on meds for more follicles! More targets to hit!!! EEEEEEK!

@zesty80 - Honestly, we did not wait to hear and i totally lied to our RE saying we had been trying longer than we had. I just had a gut feeling and knew we needed to do something. Had i don't done that, we would not be pregnant right now. We would still probably be on our second IUI. Of course, our journey may have changed a bit, but i am happy i followed my gut. My doctor didn't really push for much information, and once our testing came back, it was clear we would need help from DH's counts. I hope you get pregnant before you need to do any kind of testing!

AFM-Well i am officially 5w1d today. Feels so good, but still so surreal. I don't want to get too overly excited since a lot still can happen. I am very bloated and my back is really achey. I am too scared to use a heating pad so i am just sucking it up. I am glad to be feeling something at least. I keep waiting to get sick or something, but nothing yet. I have heard, some dont get sick until 6 weeks. I honestly just can't wait to be feeling more signs of pregnancy. I will probably regret saying that!

Those of you who had MS...when did it kick in for you?

9 years ago

@LSchrader,
I started feeling this metallic taste on my mouth a week before I found I was pregnant.
I started my nauseas around 6th week, I still have them, not vomiting at all... but I end in the bathroom spilling saliva (disgusting)
My boobs were sore, and now just growing. I have rare tastes for the food. Not drinking coffee, or coca cola.... they make me sick. I HATE red meat... and also the smell of chinese food!!
From this week on I feel more energy.
I used to come to the office and sleep over my desk an hour early in the morning, and an hour after lunch... YES.... shame over me!!
I used to go to the bathroom every five minutes felling that something was coming "down" and is just this horrible vaginal discharges that happen during the WHOLE pregnancy.
I hope my symptoms help you a little!!!

User Image

9 years ago

@Lschrader- I threw up for the first time at 4w6d, but wasn't exactly nauseous by then if that makes sense. The nausea truly kicked in for me in the 6th week and lasted until 12/13 weeks :)

User Image

9 years ago

It's so interesting how different everyone is! I have felt nothing at all! I am kinda leaning towards wanting a girl for our first, so of course i connect MS with having a girl. We will be so happy with a boy or girl (or both!) though.

I went out for a short walk and had some pains on my right side. I noticed the same thing earlier this week when i went walking. It's only when walking and goes away quickly. I hope its nothing bad, but dont even want to say anything to me RE with the fear of ectopic. From what i have read, it sounds really normal.

9 years ago

@LSchrader - I don't want to jinx it, but I say GIRL! There has to be a girl due on the forum just about now. If I'm remembering correctly, the past several pregnancies on the forum all had MS kicking in full force around week 6. My MS was not severe, I kept saltines on me 24/7 and ate a lot of fruit. I would literally wake up and eat a couple of saltines right away. lol If I let myself get hungry, I would start to feel sick. All the first trimester stuff ended for me at 14 weeks (I think). It seems like SO long ago, but it goes by FAST. Crazy how that works. I'm so happy for you!

User Image

9 years ago

Yipppppy! I agree that we need to add a girl to the mix! I am all for it! I just tried eating my lunch which was a salad and it totally grossed me out. I made me want to gag so i just stopped eating it. Now i am eating chocolate covered pretzels and those are doing much better (Yikes!) ha.

9 years ago

Lschrader. ..my MS kicks in around 6 weeks. For me, it starts with just being hungry all the time. If I let myself get hungry, then I'm sick all day and nothing helps. I had to limit carbs and up my protein, and also have small meals several times a day. I am always sensitive to smells while pregnant, and that can be hard to handle. But by week 13 or 14 I generally start to feel better. Early pregnancy brings lots of aches and pains. My ectopic pains were totally different. It felt like my body was trying to force a pea down a straw. The early pains all felt like pulled, stretching muscles. Little twinges.

User Image

9 years ago

@rebecca-That information about your aches and pains made me feel much better. I am for sure not IN pain, just noticing a lot of things happening. I am so darn bloated too.

9 years ago

@LSchrader - Totally cracked up about the chocolate covered pretzels. LOL Try fruit, it was a life saver for me! Grapes were my favorite.

User Image

9 years ago

@skyline - i really need to get this diet down! I have a fruit smoothie every morning and that sits well. I am always hungry but nothing ever sounds good. The only thing that sounds good to me these days is fried rice or mashed potatoes ha. You know...good old carbs!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo