Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1961 - 1970 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@pisces- I'm okay. Just kind of feeling out for this month. Eh. I'm about 5 days from AF. Still cramping a little, still sore and sensitive bbs, but not even a faint line. I guess its time for me to come up with a plan for next month. I think its time to invest in the internet cheapie strips so I can super monitor for O, but the problem is that I do think I O early, so I won't even be sure when to start testing. Maybe its time to get a bbt and wake up to take my temp real quick. That would give me two sources for clocking my O right?

I'm just super frustrated because no matter what day I O this cycle, the re should have been swimmers laying in wait.

I guess that when AF shows her ugly ass face I'll order the internet strips that day. I know its still early and I could still get a bfp, but I'm just feeling out.

@schrader- I hope hope hope this is your month!

10 years ago

Hi ladies, I know in not out yet but I keep thinking back to my reading, I think my month will be next month. She says April is a significant month as is the number 8. Well that all lines up for next month. I guess I will just wait and see. My dude date this time around would be march 16. I just don't see how it could be this month when reading it over again.

10 years ago

Mari you are still not out. 5 days is too early to test. I ovulated on mother's day, implanted the following Sunday ( confirmed with implantation temp dip Monday and mild cramps all day Sunday which had me super bummed because I figured the witch would show her self) and got a super faint positive on a frer on Tuesday 3 days before my period. Most implantations happen on day 9. I have a feeling my little bean is gonna be an anxious one just like daddy who came a month early. I dont recommend the internet cheapies for early detection. The frer was much more accurate. The temp dip is the only reason I tested early. I gave up testing before my period was due.

User Image

10 years ago

I'm so glad you told me your timeline so I cam avoid losing hope for a couple of days. The one thing I can say is that on my last 3 frers I have a shadow looking line when I hold it up to the light. Its kind of weird. No color, just a shadow.

10 years ago

@jsx thanks girl!!!! I hope you're right and pray I don't need that HSG either so bringing that positive energy and casting all negative thought and at the same time refusing to stress like I do every month. So hopefully UP on that temp tomorrow. I can't wait til you find out its a girl, yes rubbing all up their faces with one hand and shopping for ALL pink stuff on the Internet with the other hand! Lol my oldest daughter was the first grand daughter on bOth sides...lol...she had so much pink stuff that my step-mother still calls her Pinky Tuscadero (Fonzy's girlfriend on Happy Days who always wore pink). Yes we all have to meet some day. @topo and @miracle have a beach reunion planned with Virgin Pina Colada's once we are preggers...lol you guys are all welcome!!!

@mari 5 days out from AF is still VERY early, you not out until/unless the witch shows up in full force. All this testing you have been doing and the earliest a FRER can even get is 6 days out and at 6 days out, it's still not guaranteed acurate so you are IN unless the witch attacks and I got that tramp in a serious headlock keeping her away from you girls, then I'll tag you guys in and someone can su-plex her!!! Lol keep your head up sweetie!

@lsch you are like me I swear on re-reading that reading and trying to read between the lines and everytime I read it, I are something else that I never saw before. Lol relax and enjoy vacation and test after you miss you AF because I holding that b**ch so she shouldn't be bothering you. Lol how are the twins?

10 years ago

Mari please post any pics you have questions about on your hpt because we all like to Obsess over them and we can all support you and help you out!! Your def by out yet sweetie my implant was 6dpo a d my first very faint positive was 9dpo they say it takes 4days after implant for your body to register hcg! I know last summer I got pregnant and I didn't get positive until between 5-6weeks pregnant did end in mc but I know a few girls don't get straight positives early! So be patient try not to test every day your driving yourself nuts and stressing about it isn't healthy at all! You are in my prayers ANSI hope it all works out in best possible way!

Pieces I would love to come meet you girls!!

Tiff how are you feeling? Hope all is well?

I'm so tired and I spoke too soon on my nausea because I lost it tonight I love peanut butter but some reason I just can't keep it down! So weird! And I also noticed I'm hungry all the time but can only eat very little at time because I get full very fast but then hungry and hour away! I did lose 18lbs since I got pregnant but the bump is still growing!! Lol

User Image

10 years ago

Mari please post any pics you have questions about on your hpt because we all like to Obsess over them and we can all support you and help you out!! Your def by out yet sweetie my implant was 6dpo a d my first very faint positive was 9dpo they say it takes 4days after implant for your body to register hcg! I know last summer I got pregnant and I didn't get positive until between 5-6weeks pregnant did end in mc but I know a few girls don't get straight positives early! So be patient try not to test every day your driving yourself nuts and stressing about it isn't healthy at all! You are in my prayers ANSI hope it all works out in best possible way!

Pieces I would love to come meet you girls!!

Tiff how are you feeling? Hope all is well?

I'm so tired and I spoke too soon on my nausea because I lost it tonight I love peanut butter but some reason I just can't keep it down! So weird! And I also noticed I'm hungry all the time but can only eat very little at time because I get full very fast but then hungry and hour away! I did lose 18lbs since I got pregnant but the bump is still growing!! Lol

User Image

10 years ago

Hi everyone - sounds like lots of positive energy out there today - love it.

@lsh - good luck for the vacation BFP

@mari - post pic!

@jsi - ope you feel better. I had a harsh first few months with my DD so hoping this time it's different!

2nd blood test again and numbers rising nicely. Because of my wacky cycles my family Doc is sending me for a dating scan so hopefully see bean next week. Then another scan from fert clinic on 29th - lucky to get all of these sneak previews!

Have a good evening everyone

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks trouble! Post pics when you get your scan done! We'd love to see the little bean growing!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@piecs

Ok so I bought some oak test , I got the first response ones
I also got pre seed, lets see how this goes I'm going to test Tom morning.

Why is it recommended to have sex eod?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo