Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2881 - 2890 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@ topo awww thank you hun.

@ miracle , Pisces , maryg , introuble thank you

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Lol well that explains it, mexicans and puerto ricans do tend to be a little toastier, so they're used to that in tennessee, thankfully I don't have an accent in any language (maybe only sometimes in french if i've been away from paris for too long) but yea, Stereotypes exist everywhere right? Lol.
The ovulation girls! Hows the bd going? No headaches this week ;)

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Been busy bedding as much as I can.. I'm not doing opk's or temping so in the words of topo (I'm flying blind) I think today is ovulation. Going to bed a few more days in a row just to make sure. I had a vivid baby dream last night. In my dream my mom, grandmother, dad, sister, brother, partner and all my loved ones were all living together in a hotel/apartment like setting.. My mom walked up to me and gave me this newborn baby to hold and to have forever..it was amazing. I snuggled up with this baby all nestled in the nape of my neck and I instantly fell in love. The dream felt so real... oh if only (big sigh)

How is everyone doing? How was your weekend? I hope good. Besides bedding lots I am so excited b/c I learned how to make my very first pair of crocheted baby shoes.. they look like little mary jane shoes with straps and buttons on them. I'm so proud of myself. Going to be making more and selling them.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

They do Mary. My husband had a student ask if there were African Americans in Spain. He said maybe a few but probably not many. She said there's no black people in Spain and he says oh no there are a lot of black people, it borders Africa. She said mr Allen you have to say African American it's racist to call them black. He said it would ignorant to call them African American they aren't from America. He then asks her what she thinks his race is and she says white. And he said so its racist for me to say you're black but ok for you to say I'm white. Her mind was blown. I hate that racism and prejudices still exist today, I feel like personality and what's inside is whats important.

Afm hoping I ovulate. I ordered some ov sticks and preg sticks the other day. I'm not giving up hope. :) miracles happen everyday and just because of a doctors opinion, God has the final word so I'm going to give it to him.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Wow.. where is everyone today? I hope everyone had a nice labor day weekend. I spent the past 2 days making baby shoes and booties. Loving it. I'm making a combo set with little matching baby hat with lil shoes for my bestie who is pregnant.

Well I'm going to say today was ovulation day.. I got my bedding in last night and early this morning. Yippie!
Now the waiting has begun..

User Image[/url][/url]

@athena your post made me laugh about the black and African American ...lmao. Coming from a black woman, i never use the term African American because I have never been to africa nor do are any of my family direct decendants of Africa. To ME (and this is just my opinion) African American is some made up term by some proferssor, educational type who decided that they didnt like black anymore. I Think that if you were born in Africa and became a citizen then you are African American but it you have to go back more than 100 + years to find an African then you are just black. end of story. and my heritage is so jumbled that I cant even find a damn African in my family tree...I have found, white, irish, Blackfoot Indian, Black....no africans. Its the same as Kwanza, what is that? lol ONE tribe in africa celebrates Kwanza and some free spririt professor made the world think that all africans and black people celebrate Kwanza. Hilarious! My girls are Mexican and Black, they call themselves Black-sicans...lol..My ex-husband is mexican and they have hispanic names Oladia and Yomaris ....they experience both cultures and are very proud of who they are. I think everyone should just celebrate the differences and seek to understand EVERY culture, it will really broaden who you are as a person. But thank you for sharing your husbands experience.

@athena I just read about his sperm count but you are right, you can improve it. on earlypregnancytest.com they have fertility vitanmins for men & they are proced pretty reasonable. I saw your last post and yopu are right, miracles happens and God is the man to give you that miracle. Stay with your faith and he will move mountains. Take a look at the book I gave the other day "Prayers and Promises for Supernatural Childbirth" by Jackie Mize this book is AMAZING!!!

@miracle your baby booties are AWESOME!!! and this is your first time making them ....YOU ROCK!!! OMG!!! Glad you are getting lots of BD'ing in ...I dont know when I O'd or if I am O'ing

@maryG yes I did have a headache but it was called a hangover...lol ..We had a damn good time this weekend and some days too good. but i managed to get some BD'ing in after getting a positive OPK on Saturday ***whoop whoop**** but I am still not sure if I O'd because my sleep patterns were off

AFM: I had a big time party weekend and so I am not sure when I O'd because my sleep patterns were crazy. Woke up Saturday at 12pm ....Didnt go to bed until 7am Sunday morning but I got a positive OPK Saturday night so we BD'd before we went to bed on Sunday morning. Had a huge bar-b -q and no bd'ing Sunbday Night too tired, did not temp because i woke up at 2pm yesterday but BD'd last niight and this morning. Took my temp an hour early this morning because I had to be at work earlier and it was only 97.67....if I O'd i would be well over 98 and i still have O cramping & spasms so I dont know if its now???? I will try and squeeze another BD out of this man tonight ...lol hopefully.

Hello to everybody else!!!

10 years ago

@pieces

YOu have made me laugh like a dork!
But you are soo right. The same things happens to us latins they think we are alll Mexican. Hello no there are many types of latins..

hiliarrious

Well DH took his buddies today to get checked we should have the results in 3 days.
Tomm I have my HSG but Im waiting for my Ob office to call becasuse I need a blood pregnancy test.

Other then that cycle day 7, nothing else new to report other then a pain in my left calf that doesnt go away. But no redness nor swelling so Im watching it.

10 years ago

Morning ladies! I had a fabulous weekend camping but am super tired today! We caught salmon and smoked it over the campfire! We were spoiled this weekend, but that is also what you get while living n the Pacific Northwest! Amazing seafood!

Well AF showed today. I don't know if she is early or late, I just didn't even bother keeping track. I am totally less bummed this cycle so I know that doing it this way is the best for me. I just can't help but think something is wrong with on of us. I think we are moving onto month 9.

@picses- Your baby cupcakes are freaking amazing! How in the world did you make those?! Glad you had a fun weekend! I am thinking that this next cycle we wont really "try" again because we have a Vegas trip planned in early October. I would either get AF or get a BFP like a week before we leave....so I think I would rather have fun in Vegas.

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Onto another week of work! Bleh!

10 years ago

Good Morning! I love September. We are now coming into my favorite time of the year which is Fall. I LOVE autumn. Season for change.

I'm kinda the same as Pisces.. I can't confirm when I o'd but feeling crampy as I type this.. Now I'm thinking O might be today. I didn't get to bed last night or this morning. Hopefully I can a little later today. I did bed yesterday early morning. Doing the best I can with what I have.. hopefully this is my miracle month. I hope so.

@Antsmom ~ I hope you get good results for your dh in a few days. Also hope your leg feels better soon.

@Pisces ~ Hi hon. I totally understand the not knowing when your O'ng with crazy ass sleeping patterns. I hear ya. I'm in the same boat. Well as topo says we are flying blind then.. speaking of topo.. hope she is doing well. All we can do is bed and do our part.
I'm open to a miracle this month how about you? Glad you had a fun party weekend.. hopefully you let loose and had a blast?

@Topo ~ Hi, miss you. Hope you had a nice weekend. It's O time ... for us.. are you trying this month? I can't remember what your next step was.. sorry I forgot :( Thinking of you.

User Image[/url][/url]

Hi! I'm ttc #2. I'm 7dpo and I feel super tired all the time. I can't make it through the day without taking a nap. I feel nauseous through out the day. I can eat a small amount and feel super full and then be hungry 20min later!! I have watery/creamy cm constantly!!! I keep having to check and make sure it isn't af! Also what ive found strange is that no matter what time of night, if I wake up, I have to get up and go pee!!! It ridiculous!! Do these sound like signs???!!!! for everyone!!!!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo