Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7521 - 7530 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Lschrader. ...yaaayyyy!!!!! Way to go, mommy! Thank the Lord! So, so happy!

User Image

9 years ago

@Lschrader... You have NO IDEA how happy this news makes me!!!! I know for how long you have been wanting this!! Even before us!!!!

I just wish you the best and read this versicles as I constantly do:
Psalm 139: 13-16
13 For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. 16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.

User Image

9 years ago

Girls its so crazy!!! I truly believed we would NEVER be here. It still does not feel real!! When my nurse called i just lost it! I could believe what she was telling me! She was so so happy that she could not wait for the doctor to review my results, she just had to call me! Thank you SO much for being my support system through all of this! I was so expecting to get the call that it was going to not work and it was opposite of what i was expecting. I am so beyond happy as is my husband! We are on cloud 9 right now! We should find out later today when our u/s will be or if they want more blood work since i started off so slow. I will of course keep you all updated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 years ago

first u/s is scheduled for April 20th! I will be 6w4d then! They like to schedule a little after six weeks just to make sure since i did probably implant late!

9 years ago

@Lschrader - So so happy for you and your dh's. Oh my goodness, your first ultra sound will be here before you know it. When is your estimated due date? This is crazy cool!

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

I know its insane! I cannot believe it!! Ummm, they said they will know better on the day of the u/s but looking at my calendar, i think it is around December 10th! Soo far away ha!

9 years ago

@LSchrader- it'll fly by! Trust me, it goes by so fast. Winston will be two months tomorrow and it breaks my heart! Do you know yet if both implanted or is that something you'll find out at your ultrasound? Either way, it's fantastic news! We need a baby girl in this group....just sayin'... ;)

User Image

9 years ago

We are not sure if its one or two yet! Based off of my numbers, its probably just one. I kinda want a girl first!! Hah, of course, I am so happy with either!!!

9 years ago

Hi all sorry for not being in touch and thanking you for your warm welcomes dh took me away for a few days which was lovely so only just got back.

@Lschrader thats such good news just wanted to say along with everyone else that im beaming for you.

Also to to let you know it appears I started with AF again today lightly so tomorrow will prob be cd1 again. I think here in the UK you have to have been tcc a year before some g.ps send you for some investigations regardless of age. I may be wrong but I know my doctor at this stage would tell us to continue as we've only been tcc since last aug but I must admit plenty of friends and family seem to be falling pregnant left, right and centre so starting to feel theres something wrong now myself more than I was.
I keep thinking happy thoughts but im starting to get obsessed with it all and panicking im getting close to 35 this october and carnt see us conceiving. Suppose thats the risk some times of delaying tcc for a career maybe?!?
Anyway thanks again to all of you who welcomed me to this site feels nice
Love from the UK x

9 years ago

@LSChrader I am totally jumping of joy for you!! So happy things are working great, you deserve this. You're going to be a mom!!! Yuhhhuuuuu!!

@zetzy I know that TTC can be stressful specially with age (I'm getting closer to 35 too) but it will happen for us, my RE told me Tuesday that it takes time and patience but that it will happen!

@everyone else hope everything is going good for all of you. Sending you all a big hug

AFM so I went yesterday for dentist visit to see if he can fix my molar since I broke it few days ago. With the news that I must take out my wisdom tooth in order to get anything fix because the way they are growing is what caused my molar to break. Today I have an appointment at 11 am to get check and get them out, I am beyond scared!! I wonder why I have to get all this issues now, first my nose and now my mouth uggghh!! Makes me mad! I am having them removed today because I am only cd 7 and I do not want to have it done on the TWW or if I succeed, during pregnancy. I am still on Femara and next week we will get follies scan and trigger shot with IUI so I don't want to mess up anything with tooth pain and stuff. Have anyone had them removed before? Does it hurt? How long for my mouth to heal? I am so stress!!! Wish me luck

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo