Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7821 - 7830 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@rebecca - Wow! I'm amazed that his tongue tie didn't cause any trouble nursing in the beginning. My friend's baby who had growth restriction (and was so teeny tiny) gradually got weaker and weaker nursing AND taking a bottle. She was a "failure to thrive" case, her doc said she appeared to have a lip tie, but said it wasn't the cause and pushed forumula. My friend had to go out on her own to have a pediatric ENT see her daughter, they clipped it and she immediately started to put on weight. Sadly, the two months of struggling and supplementing had done so much damage to my friend's milk supply and worn her out (struggling with PPD) that she wasn't able to breastfeed past 5 months. All could have been avoided if the tie had been diagnosed sooner. Anyway, that's why I was curious about Titus. I think far too many babies have ties that go undiagnosed. Sounds like yall got some good BDing in! Sending lots of and your way.

User Image

8 years ago

Hi Ladies. I came back home from my trip to LA this cycle and bedded that night cd 14, 15 & 16. I seem to be ovulating the last few cycles on cd 12 or 13. So we shall see. Not too hopeful about it though. Business is starting to pick up and my mugs are doing great.

I had my 3 month follow up with obgyn about my fibroids and cyst from a few months back. Cyst is totally gone on the right ovary. Fibroids have no change. They are still the same size. She doesn't need to see me until next year at my annual pap unless the fibroids start affecting me in my day to day life.

How is everyone doing?

@Lschrader - How are you? Not sure if you check on here anymore. I haven't seen a lot of posts from you on facebook lately. How is your dog doing? How is your pregnancy coming along? When is your due date?

@Skyline - Congrats on your sister announcing her engagement. Sounds like you know what to do and have a good plan to get your cycles back to regular. I hope that happens soon for you. I also will keep my fingers crossed for you dh to get the job if that's what he is wanting. Baby All your girl's babies are so cute and growing so fast.

@Rebecca - How are you? Sounds like you did your part this cycle with dtd and timing it. Fingers crossed for you. From your posts on facebook you seem like you have a big loving family! :)

@Zyara - How are you? What's new?

Anyone else I forgot - Hi and hope that life is going well for you.

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies. Just wanted to check in. It's been a while and it makes me sad this forum has quieted.

@miracle- glad things are okay health wise. How are you doing? Glad you're keeping busy. How's the shop?

@zyara @rebecca @skyline @athena- hi ladies! (sorry if I missed anyone)

@lschrader- I'd love to see an update! Hope you are doing well!

I can't believe we already have a bunch of one year olds! Happy birthday to Oliver, Titus, and Eli!!

User Image

8 years ago

Hi everyone, I see it's gotten pretty quiet in here. I have some exciting news to share. Yesterday I was late for my period which hasn't happened since I started my bc in May so I took a test just to be sure. It was negative and af came full force by last night. Of course she would lol. Anyways it really got dh and I thinking and talking and we decided to just go for it and start ttc #2.

I really miss all of you ladies and I hope this forum will pick back up!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8 years ago

hi ladies! Oh my goodness, this site is linked to my email is supposed to be letting me know when someone posted but i wasn't receiving anything! UGH, i am so sorry! I was not meaning to ignore anyone!!!

@Skyline - I cannot believe Oliver is one! That is just crazy!! Im sorry your cycle didnt regulate as you had hoped. I hope everything is going well now! You know..since that was a while ago you posted and I missed it ha! My SIL had her first AF after her DD last July and got pregnant the first month . They are extremely excited about it but part of my felt bitter all over again...even though i am pregnant! I was just like...how is it THAT easy for some?! I don't get it! She is due in May so she's pretty far behind me.

@rebecca-You sure sound like you've have your hands full! I hope everything is calming down for you now! Congrats on the grandbabies, very fun! That makes all your kiddos aunts and uncles?! So Fun!! Glad Titus recovered well from his surgery.

@Miracle - Sorry about AF! I know we are past that as its been about two weeks now! Sounds like life is going to get busy soon! That is fabulous news about the cyst going away! I loved following your summer on facebook. Looked like you did so many neat things!!

@football- I know, Ive been terrible about updating everything!!

OK ladies, here we go! I will be 31 weeks on Thursday! Crazy! My pregnancy is flying by! We are getting all adjusted and ready for baby girl. Her nursery is coming together great! We had our first shower over the weekend and got a good start on what we will need for her! I was SO nervous to have a newborn and a handicap dog, but we have really figured out a routine with Bentley that I think it will be ok. I am actually thinking its going to be much easier once i am home full time to be with bentley also. Bentley is still super happy and the same goofy dog, but he has not made much progress at all. He is paralyzed and pretty much incontinent. To keep life much easier for us while we are home, we have him in diapers! It sounds so freaking ridiculous but i dont really care anymore. It allows him to be comfortable, us to be less on edge about if he has had an accident and we can put him wherever we want so he's not crated all the time. We will continue his therapy for about another 6 weeks as they say it can take 12 weeks to really see what we are going to get. Yesterday was 6 weeks post surgery. Even though we are still doing his therapy, we have been able to cut it down a little bit. It is pretty darn expensive so cutting down to once a week or every other week has been helpful. The first three or so weeks he was in laser therapy, acupuncture, and and underwater therapy almost 4 times a week with all the appointments. I know you are reading this thinking how crazy we are...trust me, i do not blame you! Some days i think we are too. But he's our baby and its the choice we made! We are thinking about getting him a little wheel chair soon also!

We are going to a little Bavarian town in Washington this weekend. Its called Leavenworth. It's super fun and its Oktoberfest there right now. We have a wedding and my whole family is going, so we are making it a full weekend of fun! We weren't going to be able to go because of Bentley, but my sweet mom took it upon herself to switch the cabin they rented to a pet friendly one so we are able to go :)

I think we officially have a name for our sweet pea!! DH agreed to Lucy! So her name will be Lucy Nevaeh. It's a little cliche since her middle name is Heaven spelled backwards, but i just love the sound of it together. I think it's so pretty. Once we both heard her middle name, it was like...yep, that is her name! We will not be making any announcements on FB until she is born though, so please don't say anything!

8 years ago

Hello Ladies

I just popped by to say and big to everyone. I may not be posting but I do follow the stories. Ladies keep well and be blessed of love to you all. Those that are still trying

8 years ago

@miracle - Very glad the cyst is gone, wish the fibroids had shrunk, but it's good they haven't grown! I'm glad your shop is doing well! Today I was thinking about how I should get some fall/winter inventory made, I need to try at least.

@football - Winston will be having his first birthday before you know it! That video of him squealing in his walker was hilarious. :D

@athena - Woot! Woot! Sending lots of baby dust your way! Wish we were ready to start ttc #2 too. :-P

@LSchrader - Oh man, that would be a bit of a sucker punch, but it's also exciting, your babes will be close in age! (Though it wasn't the one you had originally thought would be, ha!) I am so disappointed to hear that Bentley hasn't been having any marked improvement with the therapy, I really hope he's just a late bloomer and starts recovering more soon. It sounds like you have the situation handled pretty well, and I am 100% with the diapers. I wish I could just put a diaper on my rouge cat. I can't believe you are 31 weeks tomorrow! And I am very happy to hear Lucy has won out! I have seen Nevaeh before, but have never been sure of the pronunciation; is it Ne-vay?

@bhanna - Glad to see you drop by!

@rebecca - How have you been doing?

@everyone else - Hope you are all doing well and check in soon!

AFM - I've been tracking my BBT again, it's so much fun. So far my temps seem pretty consistent, so hopefully that is a sign that my hormones are not out of whack, now I'm just waiting to see how long it takes before I ovulate and whether my luteal phase is normal. I've been following my diet pretty well, but still eating too much junk. I have to cut it out! But my self control is really bad right now. Oliver has a well check today and gets shots, not fun.

User Image

8 years ago

Hi guys I have believe it or not sat and read through this forum from the start needless to say I haven't moved from my seat all day haha..I eventually slipped from page 339 to the end I simply couldn't wait anymore I had to join this you ladies are the nicest most supportive bunch of people iv ever seen and iv pretty much followed everyone from the start so hope it's ok I join :)
Here's my story ..
I have 5 children from my first marriage and im now in a long term relationship with another lady whome I love immensely and the last 3 months we've been trying to conceive we've found a donor and he lives 3 hours away (im in the UK) the first 2 months we tried it with me and first month IT was a chemical pregnancy an second month my cycle ended up being about nearly 6 weeks long and I did my temps and they wasn't shifting neither going up nor down but I did have a positive opk so now wondering if im actually ovulating? This month we are trying with my partner and she has a lovely normal cycle an her temps are going up and down appropriately so she had a positive opk on weds so we did the deed that night and again the next day then for some reason she had another positive opk on Friday but with a temp dip so confused as to which one it is..af is due on Friday an yesterday she had pinkish brown spotting when she wiped and lasted a couple of hours and was only when she wiped then it stopped she's has a rotten cold her temps went up but not sure if that's from the cold an today sheS got an ulcer type thing on the inside of her mouth on her lip ..we've used a cheapie test an negative but I think it would be too early...tryin not to get excited what do you guys think?

8 years ago

Hi Ladies. Nice to see a few of you popping back in here and there to say hi. Can't believe it's mid Oct almost and we will be going into Holiday Season now.. Still waiting for cooler temps. California has taken a real hit with the heat waves over and over for too long.. Ugh!
I am not sure if any of you on my fb from here read my Fertility Sucks letter, but I wrote it and posted it last week. Right about the time my nephew had his first baby be born and right when I started my AF for the zillionth time with yet another bfn. I bawled my eyes out and wrote that letter. I have been trying to say goodbye for a while to ttc but it doesn't work that way.. it's and endless torturous and painful process of just not seeing a positive pregnancy test. I think I am literally the only one out of us original woman who joined a few years ago besides Pisces that didn't get to have a baby. I am now the oldest and childless one who ironically started this original forum. If anything, I know that I brought a bunch of us together to root each other on and comfort one another's sorrows.

Anyways, I keep trying even though I have pretty much zero hope left. There is still a very very small distant voice inside me if I get quiet enough to hear that say's "miracles happen". In the meantime I have having fun with my partner's children. His daughter is now 11 1/2 and on a soccer team. She has a game every Sat that I go to and I just LOVE watching her play. I am blessed to have the kids in my life for sure.

I hope everyone is doing well. <3

@Julesx - Wow! I can't believe you really read all those pages. That's incredible. Thank you for the sweet compliment. We really are a special group of ladies. I can't believe you have 5 children.. Wow! Also sounds like you found love again with a special lady, congrats! As for timing, pink spotting, ect this cycle with your partner, it sounds good so far. Pink spotting could be from implantation spotting or was it closer to ovulation spotting? I am wishing you and your sweetie the best of luck with lots of baby dust this cycle. Please keep us posted. Although it seems I am not on here as much these days, I will try to check back and see how things are turning out for you. :) Welcome to the group.

@Lschrader - You posted about a week ago at 31 weeks so now you are 32 weeks. I can't believe it. Time is flying by. You will be holding little LUCY so soon in your arms. Love the name Lucy, so sweet. I am so sorry about Bentley not progressing as fast as you'd hoped. I love how dedicated you and your dh are to his recovery and well being. That is one loved dog. I hope that you had a great time with family at the wedding as I think it was this weekend that just passed? Sounds like the nursery is coming along and the baby shower was a hit. Yippie! Happy for you. Keep us posted when you can.

How is everyone else doing?

AFM - I am about to ovulate tomorrow. Say your prayers for me.

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

I know I can't believe I did that but as I got thru each page it was like reading a very emotional book and laughed an cried with you especially UR so strong and yet so supportive of the other ladies ur truly amazing with everything uv been through xx
It worked out she got that spotting 8 days after ovulation an SHES never had that before ( i know her symptoms and twinges like their my own haha) she's rwally run down atm I wish there was more I could do to make her feel better..think we are Gonna wait till Friday as af is due that day ..all body parts are crossed

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo