Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4591 - 4600 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Thank y'all so much.. If anybody us any questions I will try and help. I don't think my cycle is very normal since i ovulate really early and have a long luteal phase. I also think I had a chemical pregnancy the period before last. I was a week lat and my period was super clotty and heavy. I had no cramps and did not get a pos test but I'm almost certain this is what it was. Yes, I do think the test strips are very reliable

10 years ago

@makeupmommy, are you using opks?? I read your journal but did not see any mention of it

10 years ago

@amy which ovulation test did you use? I tend to ovulate a little later. Not sure about my luteal phase, as this is ALL so new to me!! I don't know how people tell you not to stress!!

10 years ago

I use the wondfo ovulation test strips. Bought on ebay. I was doing like 3 or 4 per day. It says to just use one but that wasn't gonna cut it for me. I'm obsessive like that, but get this, I think I was reading them wrong up until this last month!! I didn't read the directions and so I'm a fool lol. I have a few left over and I have been using them everyday since I ran out of pregnancy test just to keep confirming I am, and the test line on the opk keeps getting darker and darker..

10 years ago

BOOOOOO, I'm out!! It is definitely AF.

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

@makeup - I'm sorry about the BFN. Don't give up. **hugs**

@Jessica - LH can spike right before AF so they can give false positives when used as a pregnancy test.

@DeLa - I'm pretty sure DTD shouldn't have caused anything, it just stirred up what was already there. Do you think it's AF? Do you know how many DPO you are?

AFM - I caved and tested this morning with FMU and today is 13DPO. It was a BFP and I still can't believe it, I was so sure I was out this cycle. I'm still cautiously optimistic because of my previous chemical or miscarriage (not sure how far along I was). It's so bittersweet, since so many if us were up for AF around the same time, I hope BFPs are soon to follow for everyone, especially those who have been waiting so long. <3 <3 <3

Test picture:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=208953

User Image

10 years ago

@DeLa - I'm so sorry! :(

User Image

10 years ago

Skyline!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! Way to go! I'm so happy for you. :)

Keep us posted.

User Image

10 years ago

Skyline- I AM SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! :)

User Image

10 years ago

Yay!! @skyline. Congratulations!! By the way, I was asking about the accuracy of OPK tests for ovulation, not pregnancy. I did read some women use them,

@delaliluv that really sucks!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo