Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3651 - 3660 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@mrsrogers-I am SO sorry to hear you had a m/c, but am thankful you are able to get pregnant. I guess it is a blessing in disguise, but heartbreaking too. Thinking of you today.

AFM-Started having super pale pink spotting with ECWM Saturday night and kind of continued yesterday. Yesterday it was more so I think AF is starting today? I hate that I spot before hand....

10 years ago

Hi girls,

@mrsrogers - I'm so, so sorry to hear you had a miscarriage. I'm saying prayers for you and sending you peaceful, comforting thoughts.

Only have a sec but wanted to pop in, get caught up on the last few days' posts and say hello to everybody!

AFM - Things are going well for me - I'm 3 days late now and allowing myself to feel more excited about being pregnant. I've wanted this for so long, it's hard to believe it's actually happened. I told my mom on Friday and DH and I will tell his parents on Wednesday. I'm excited to tell but also nervous. I'll breathe a little easier after the next few weeks have passed.

We need another BFP!
Thanks again for all the congratulations.

10 years ago

Good Morning,

Things are good, hoping to bed as much as possible right now as I'm in my fertile window. :) I attacked my honey last night and this morning... I'm on cycle day 14 of a 29 day cycle. I'm waiting to hear back from my obgyn about my hormone blood panel results.

@Athena ~ Sounds like you ovulated!!! YIPPIEEEE!!! So happy for you. I'm a few days behind you. I think ovulation will be sometime between today and wednesday for me.. Yes.. amber alerts will be going into effect for topo and pisces by wednesday if we don't hear from them..

@Pisces ~ How are you? I'm sure you're busy with your move in and it's about "O" time for you right? If i'm approaching it then you must.. Hope your doing well.

@Topo ~ Hey hon! How are you? What are you up to?

@Mrsrogers ~ I'm so so sorry for your m/c :( That has to be very hard to have heard. I'm glad you see the blessing in it and that you are capable of conceiving. I would love to know that I'm capable of conceiving. Nonetheless, I'm sending you a hug ((((((((( HUG)))))

@Lschrader ~ I bet spotting makes it harder and more confusing to decipher weather your AF is coming or it's possibly implantation spotting? Arrrgggghhh! :(

@JenniferJuniper ~ did I tell you that juniper is my partner's daughter's name? She is almost 10 years old. We have been together over 5 1/2 years but not married. He has a son who's 11 as well. Both kids from his previous marriage. Anyways I love the name. You must be over the moon with your recent BFP.. So happy for you!!!!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Mrs. Rogers I'm so sorry for your loss, but at least you can see a positive in something that is so hard.

Miracle I'm with I wish I could know I could get pregnant. I guess we will be in this two week wait together.

Lschrader I hope you either get af so you can have dh here during your fertile period or better yet get a bfp :)

Jennifer I'm so happy for you. Dh wants to wait til we get our first ultrasound to tell anyone when we do get a bfp, but I don't know if I'll be able to wait to tell my mom lol

Afm temp went up even more, and I got crosshairs on here. So I guess I'm 2 dpo. This may be a strange coincidence, but I swear I ovulated at dinner on Saturday because I could feel it then about 30 minutes later I started getting stopped up. I told dh, you watch I'm going to be pregnant this cycle and this stupid cold is the first sign lol.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hello ladies! Hope all is well with everyone.

@miracle- good luck BD'ing and enjoy ;) fingers crossed this is your month!!

@mrsrogers- I am SO sorry to hear of your loss. Like @LSchrader said though, at least this tells you you can get pregnant. Hugs and prayers during this tough time for you, though.

@jennifer- CONGRATULATIONS! I understand not wanting to get your hopes up, but it's all sounding (and looking) like good news. So excited for you.

@athena- I'm glad you O'd! We are in the tww together; keep us updated.

AFM- I got my positive OPK on Saturday morning but thanks to DH's schedule, wasn't able to BD until early Sunday morning. I was having EWCM all Saturday and when we bedded Sunday then when I woke up Sunday the EWCM was gone so I'm thinking I O'd yesterday.

Thanks to DH's work schedule, we were only able to DTD twice during my extra fertile time (10/24 and 10/27 with estimated O day on the 27th). I hope that was enough (but doubt it)! DH's 30th birthday is Friday, and I'm hoping all the plans this weekend will keep my mind off of the awful tww....

User Image

10 years ago

I have been AWOL for way too long! I better not let this happen again. So much to catch up on and not enough time.

@mrsroger - I am so sorry. I understand your mixed emotions. I felt the same way with mine. I had a hard time allowing myself to grieve, but DH told me I shouldn't hold it back.

@athena - Woot! So glad you O'd again this cycle.

To everyone else on the 2WW, I wish you all lots of and and calm emotions. Ha! :)

@LSchrader - Boo! Are you sure it's the ?

I know there was more to comment on, but I'm out of time.

User Image

10 years ago

I actually have NO clue if it's the witch or not.... So i started spotting SUPER pale pink (almost flesh color) on Saturday night. That continued for most of yesterday....but keep in mind, its not when I am wiping, only when I am checking. This morning I woke up and was going to test, but talked myself out of it and peed. Ha, well i wiped and there was the pale color again. So i did the regular cervix check and there was a streak of red. I was SURE she was coming. Put a tampon in and left for work. Went to the bathroom at 10 or so, and was going to change my tampon, there was barely anything on it. My back is hurting like AF, but it has been since last Friday which is rare. I keep going to the bathroom thinking AF will have started and its the same super pale/flesh colored spotting (only when i check my cervix). Normally at this point, my spotting is pretty heavy (not enough for a tampon) but is usually brownish red and kinda chunky (Sorry!). I did the average cycle length calculator today and my average is 28 days, which was yesterday. However, AF usually shows up on 17dpo, which is tomorrow. So confusing, i know. I don't know which to go off of...Cycle length, or DPO. I think tomorrow will tell for sure. I just feel like she's going to show any second. I am having some minor shooting cramps, which is unusual and my CM yesterday was EWCM, today its watery/sticky.

It would be totally amazing to surprise DH on Thursday night (more like Friday morning) when he gets home from his business trip, but I just keep remembering about his count...it's just SOOOO low. :-/

Fx that this is EVERYONE'S MONTH! hahaha. besides...how freaking cool would it be to say we conceived our little the night of Elton!

10 years ago

Lschrader if your lp is always the same 17 dpo I'd go by that. You could be prego and irritating your cervix by checking it. I think you are supposed to stop if you are pregnant. Fxed test already :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Athena - hope your cold is the first sign of pregnancy for you! Seriously, I'm keeping my and praying for you.

LSchrader - Hope AF doesn't show for you!

Mrsrogers - Oh dear, I'm so sorry! It is a two edged sword, but I'm glad you're trying to be positive. Wish I could give you a big hug.

football girl - don't be too down. Sometimes when we feel like we missed it, it still happens! Enjoy your dh's bday and try not to stress.

miracle - and have fun!

AFM - CD4 today. decided to be kind and lightened up in time for me to enjoy the wedding Saturday, yesterday after church I just crashed. Today she's down to some mild spotting. Had some right ovary pain, so bad that I couldn't bend over to the right when I was sitting down to pick up my pocket book. What the heck?! No way that could be O pain...although they say you can have pain when your ovaries are maturing the egg or whatever. Who knows. I'm so whacked out, even I give up trying to figure my body out. My RE called today and the saline ultrasound is scheduled for Monday at 11. That will be CD11 for me, awfully close to when I think I O, but they said first they'll do a regular intrauterine ultrasound to check my ovaries out, then if it's all ok they'll inject the saline and do the other.

User Image

10 years ago

@LSchader - That would be so awesome if you conceived the night of EJ! LOL I really hope AF isn't toying with you, but I say @athena is probably right; the luteal phase is the one that is always supposed to be the same length. The folicular phase is the one that will fluctuate in length if any fluctuating goes on... Anyway, fingers crossed. Let us know what happens tomorrow!

@football - yeah, don't worry, @athena is right, you should have 24 hours after O to catch it!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo