Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

881 - 890 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Yes pieces 1-2 days pregnant! I hope I've been still having some back pains and ovary pains since twinges going on so hoping for good need in two weeks! I also realized my temps aren't super high like usual and when I seem my last two pregnancies charts my temps were low in the area I'm at so I'm also hoping that's a good sign! Finger Xd two days pregnant and for the swimmers to be in longer that means a girl would be on the way! They say us girl sperm takes out time and we live a little longer in the tubes to wait for the egg and I would love a girl!!!

User Image

11 years ago

@Tifferz, I know what you mean! This is the first month of using OPK's. We have been TTC since February and I had been going off of my sisters' advice saying I probably O late, since they do. Both are day 17&18. Turns out, I O on day 14/15. I haven't tracked my temp at all, but my first + opk was Saturday the 27th and then again on the Sunday.

My hubby was on accutane in HS, so that makes me really nervous :-/

11 years ago

@ shrader- ya I've never tempt eather, don't really understand it, I just go off charts but this is the first month we have really tryed on days of what I thought we o days

11 years ago

Yeah it is confusing to me too. If AF shows up this month, I will try temping next month.

Fingers crossed :)

11 years ago

@tiff and @lsch last cycle was my first cycle doing the full basal temp and so I am really getting into what they mean now. After you O you should sustain higher temps for at least 3 days. For example the past two days I was at 97.18 and today 97.38 ...after I O I should get up over 98 and stay for a while. OPK's and basal temps definitely takes out the guess work.

11 years ago

@pis - this is probably really stupid. I know they have Basel temp thermometers, but can you use a regular one for temping ovulation and pregnancy?

11 years ago

@lsch no it's not a dumb question. My first month in February I joined in the middle of the 2ww and ladies were talking about temps this and temps that ....for one week I was taking my temps with a regular thermometer ...lmao lmao I was so confused. I was out of my league. Lmao so NO it is not a dumb question.

11 years ago

You can use a regular thermometer if you just want to confirm . All basal thermometers do is not round off. So instead if just having a 98.4 temp it reads 98.43. You just need to see the temp go from the 97 range to the 98 range to confirm o.

User Image

11 years ago

@desertchic there you are...I knew you were reading

11 years ago

Hi everyone! Wow it all of a sudden got very popular in here. I'm glad. The more the merrier :) Welcome to the new people in here, LSchrader and to Shae. WOW, I go away for 1 day and come back and there is so much to catch up on in here. I don't have the time to address everyone. Just know that I'm glad you are here. I can't confirm O yet b/c I have not seen a 3 day rise in temps. Temp was very very low this morning. I woke up cold with the blankets off of me. So who knows.

@pisces ~ Yes, I am with you friend. I came through after all. Seems like I usually do at the last minute..lol. I hope you are right and that my NOT trying this month is my month. My b'day is May 26th. My Af is due on the 22. So wouldn't that be a awesome b'day present? About you... maybe since you got a positive opk today you actually surged last night or this morning? I have read that you can pop that egg anywhere from 12 to 48 hrs after you get your first positive opk. I think you are still in and it is completely possible...

@topo ~ Hey there. Sending you happy thoughts. Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know which one you are going to get...

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo