Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2221 - 2230 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hello girls!!
11 DPO, still no signs of AFP. Breasts a little tender, I can see my veins haha.

I guess I will wait, I could say that AF is going to take a flight from DC to Tegucigalpa hahahaha

@mari, test tomorrow if AF doesnt come.

@Pisces@Topo Sorry for AF

User Image

10 years ago

Good morning ladies

Ok so today is 4 DPO and I have to tell you I think I might me
When I sat this morning on the toilet I had a huge glob of CM super white. I know TMI but I have to share with you girls as you are my go to girls.

Also yesterday I took a nap when I got home from work go up at 8:30 showered talked to Honcat then went back to sleep. Im super exhausted

@Honcat Test tomm I have a good feeling about you!

@pieces @ Topo Sorry the withc got you girls

@Mari you and Honcat are driving me crazy come on test already

How are you fine ladies doing this morning

10 years ago

I am 10 dpo today...but yesterday at 9 dpo I got my BFP! So super shocked, since we've been trying for four years, but very excited and ready to have that scan to show a healthy lil one with a great heartbeat!
My symptoms were as follows:
1-6dpo light cramping
6-8dpo pinching cramping and low back ache
8dpo-present tingly nipples and bbs are sore by armpits, very thirsty and some cramping still. ..

Keep the faith ladies!! I thought it would NEVER happen.
Patience, positive thinking and prayer :)
Lots and LOTS of baby dust to you all and I pray for each of your happiness!
Xoxo

10 years ago

hey ladies becareful what u wish for lmao only me so af only started light one day for the past two days i been bleeding to death and clots idk last month wasnt this bad so i wonder if i had a chemical pregancy becuase of everything i put my body through or this is the first period cleaning me out since my surgery idk but this is horrible i tried to take off from work today but things are just so hectic and i am planing a stay home vacation for at least two weeks next month so i cant take any from it i just need time to myself there is alot to catch up on forgive me i am at work and bleeding to death and refuse to wear a tampon. My doc said tampons are not recommended and my grandma says they could leave behind stuff in ur cuca so dnt use them just use pads to make sure anything that needs to cleanse comes out imagaine how i feel with these dame pads at work all ..
i did want to mention at@ MIRICALMOMMA I SAID A PRAYER FOR UR FRIEND LAST NIGHT LET US KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.
@PIECESGIRL sorry babe that the witch got u i can say that for you cuz u know me i kinda wanted her at my house this month due to my tantrum this month and scared myself but for u babe i really was hoping if u need me i am here u have been quiet.
everyone else sorry she devil is on her way gotta go hope everyone has a good day and reminder test only when times comes lol dont try to poas not recommended and i am watching lol even when i am quiet i never miss a beat trust lol have a great day ladies till next time bleeding to death

10 years ago

@TOPO, Where are you from????? hahahahahaha Cuca!!!! hahahahaha that is the word that we use here in Honduras for "pussy" jajajajjajajajajajajajaajaja lmao

@Ants... I am sooooooo afraid of testing.....

Congrats for the new preg!!!! ITs amazing to read your story!!!

I know we will... I know we will be pregnant one day!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Good Morning ladies..

Just getting my day going. No signs of Af yet. She is due today if I went back to my normal cylce.. I have a lot of cm on tp and undies.. I didn't test today. I only tested one time and that was 2 days ago on 10/11 dpo with a bfn. I'm now 12/13 dpo today.. Remember I didn't temp or do opk's this month b/c I was just chilling and relaxing.. so according to cm/o cramps I ovulated either June 5th or 6th. The last day I had cm was on the 5th and then I was dry with o cramps on the 6th. Like I posted yesterday.. if AF doesn't show by Sunday then I will test again..

@Top ~ You make me laugh with your posts.. Love ya firebug.. Hope your cramps go away and you can get through the day without so much pain.. Glad you get time off next month to relax. God knows you need it.

@Antmommy ~ I bet all that extra cm at 4dpo is from the clomid. I've never taken clomid but isn't to help regulate ovulation and/or improve egg quality? I think it's a good sign.. get to bedding with partner just in case it's still your fertile window..

@Honcat ~ Good to see you're keeping AF away so far.. a few of us are still in it to win it this month... Cheering for you to get a bfp. Baby dust.

@Mari ~ any news this morning? AF ? BFP ? Anything?

@TiffanyB ~ Congratulations on your recent bfp. Thank you for stopping by to cheer us ladies on and give us hope. I'm happy for you. You must be elated after waiting 4 years? Sticky bean for you and wishing you all the joy's and great health in this world with your precious new bundle of love in your belly.

@Pisces ~ Good morning! How are you today? I hope you are breezing right through your AF and doing ok.. Did the girls at work demolish your cakes? I bet they did :)

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miracle- How perfect would it be for this to be your month. A stress free cycle :) I feel it!

@mari-I keep waiting to see a post from you about a BFP. Test lady! We are all pacing away!

@TiffanyB-Thanks for popping in to share your exciting news! Hopefully more of us get our BFP's this month too :)

@pisces-I am craving some of your cakes right about now. Sounds perfect with a cup of coffee!!

AFM-Well I am just pretty much pissed at myself. I forgot to temp this morning! UGH. I took an OPK last night because I had EWCM but it was negative. Last month I O'd on cd10, which is today for me. I am getting so tired of trying and doing all of these things that overtake my life. Sorry ladies, totally venting and complaining. Found out another mutual friend is pregnant after a month of trying...just like her first time around. Totally don't get it!

I go in on Monday for my initial appointment to get blood work scheduled for this gene mutation that I most likely have. Hopefully that will give me some answers. I keep re-reading Tania's reading for me to give me hope. It almost feels like it's slipping away. Sheesh can you tell I am in a down mood today!?

I hope all you ladies are having a better day than me, haha!

10 years ago

@topo

Sorry about that witch, i always use tampons becasue i think pads are so unsanitary but what your grandmother says sounds like it a good reason not to use them.

@pieces
Did you call the Dr to make your appoint for the hsg?

@mari girl you need to test we are all waiting.

@miracle Im crossing my fingers for you? Im feeling super weird like for the last 3 days i can sleep all day im so tired. Also I have alot of itching down there which I read can be your PH levels going up. I have always heard the the Clomid drys up the CM not give you more. And man do I have alot. its gross I changed my pantiliner already twice today.

@tiffany Congrats that is great you got your BFP

10 years ago

@ miracle I originally thought I was 6-8 days, so today according to my ovulation/conception calculator says today is day 9. I could be 8 though.

Is First Response a good pregnancy test to get? It comes in a two-pack and says it is accurate 6 days before missed period. That would be today, and I am anxious.

User Image

10 years ago

@Antsmommy ~ Hmm? I guess it's hormones fluctuating that causes the extra cm.. I have been getting a ton more in the tww this past year.. I chalked it up to finally at 41 being fertile.. hopefully that's what it means.. Where are you itching at? on top of skin? Or like you have a yeast infection type of itch?

@Lschrader ~ I know it would be perfect. I was looking at my reading today from Tania and she said the month of May and the number 5 would be associated with my cycle. Well I ovulated on the 5th of this month and it's been exactly 5 months on July 23rd since I started this forum! So who knows. I hope you get some answers at your Dr appointment.

@MissKitty ~ Frers are good to test with IF your a few days before your expected AF and you know your luteal phase and how many exact days past ovulations you are. Otherwise you run the risk of seeing a bfn if you do it too early.. when is af due for you hon? I understand the urge to test.. It gnaws at you..

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo