Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7491 - 7500 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!!! Omg its so weird. I do NOT feel pregnant. My only symptoms are hunger and back ache. Nothing much at all. I was seriously shocked when they told us the news yesterday! It has been a crazy journey and we finally did it! We are still not out of the woods as you all know. Of course i am testing now every morning hoping the lines get darker, todays is a little darker and i just hope that continues. I feel really good about this though. I think we are going to take home a baby :) Thank you ALL so much. I love you girls and this forum so so much. We are all family. I can't wait for every single one of us to get our final BFP's. I also can't wait to plan a get together to meet everyone and their babes!!!

I am so sorry i cannot respond to everyone. Since i took a half day yesterday, i am slammed today at work! Happy Good Friday.

9 years ago

Having a hard couple of days. AF has done a number on me this cycle. I cried all day yesterday. Woke up in the middle of the night with a cold. Ran down physically and emotionally. I have to work today, but soon as I can rest, I am going back to bed. :(

@Bhanna - Thank you SO MUCH for your prayerful words! I said them out loud. I appreciate your prayers. I pray for you and every single woman in here that is still praying to get pregnant and have their baby.

@Lschrader - Crazy how all you're experiencing so far is hunger and back aches. Goes to show you that you really never know until you take a hpt. So happy that your tests are getting darker. I too have a happy and positive feeling about this for you. You have been on this forum since the beginning with me. You have waited patiently your turn. You have rooted for others, congratulated them and cheered them on dealing with your own sadness around wanting to conceive. Now we celebrate the joy and success of your BFP! I couldn't be more happier for you.

@Pisces - I'm so glad you ordered the tea. I have a good feeling it will help you.

@xomandy & @Zyara - Hi, welcome back. :) Any news? AF or BFP? I am sorry you are struggling with ttc. I understand completely what it's like. It gets so discouraging, dark and bleak sometimes. That's when we have to dig down even deeper into our strength, hope and faith in GOD. Keep trusting the process. God has a plan for each and everyone of us. We are all here for you. I LOVE what Pisces said.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

No AF or BFP yet.. I haven't tested but am officially a day late. However last month the witch was late also due to the fertility meds so I am impatiently riding it out till Sunday before I test. My temp went down this morning but not dramatically, it went down Wednesday and then was back up Thursday so I am not paying to much to it. I do not feel pregnant although that means NOTHING cause a ton of women who just found out they are pregnant have no symptoms!

9 years ago

@Pisces, thank you so much for the beautiful words of encouraging. You are totally right, I am sure God will give me the strength to keep on this path until I reach my dream of becoming a mother.

@miracle sending a big hug for you!!

@Lschrader can't erase the smile on my face every time I read your post, I am so happy for you my lady!!

@xomandy how you feeling today? Hope AF stays away from you, let's keep the hope switch turn on, sending you

AFM, I called my RE today, nurse was busy so they just called few minutes ago to give me an appointment on Tuesday afternoon to see what is going on. Honestly I believe probably by then AF will be here. I keep feeling is going to show any minute. Been cramping for 3 days now and my breast is still sore but not as bad as it was yesterday. I tested this morning with FMU and got another BFN this time on a FRER so I believe I'm out already. It's being 18 days past trigger shot and 17 past IUI so if it would be a possitive it should show by now but I am not giving up, I'm going to try again next month with IUI if my RE agrees. I am just waiting for my body to start working again and then we will seek for our miracle next month. I keep running to the bathroom every hour thinking AF is finally here but nothing, all I have is EWCM and lots of cramping, I actually feel like if I am already on my period just no blood.. Weird!
Anyway, feels good to be back home

Sending you all a big hug and bunch of love! Happy good Friday!

9 years ago

well the witch came.. Not bad yet but she is here, both months on Femara I have had a 15 day LP so at least I know to expect that this month as well :-)

I hope everyone has an amazing weekend!

Zya, sorry about the negative tests :-( How many IUIs have you had? This will be my third.

9 years ago

Lschrader - Gosh dog it! Titus has been running a fever and my phone keeps crashing when I try to check this site, so I MISSED your big day! But lady I am SO DANG HAPPY for you right now!!! Praise the Lord! When I got on this morning and was reading through the posts, I was reading as fast as I could to get to your answer, and chills went all up and down my body....I think the hair on my head even stood up. How awesome! I know you and your dh have to be over the moon! I feel like running right up to where you live and giving you a big ole hug. God bless you, sweetie!

Miracle - our sister-friends are right. Keep the faith sweetie. You've been such a source of support and love and guidance for the rest of us, my heart longs for you to receive the good news we're all praying for. Make sure when you're feeling better that you get back outside in the sun to recharge your batteries, all that Vitamin D will help your emotions, too. I know when I've been down and struggling, time in nature soothes like nothing else.

Zyara - I'm so sorry you keep seeing BFNs, but like Pisces said, you're not out until the shows. When I got my BFP I kept thinking I was going to start, but all the cramping and feeling like AF was there was just early pregnancy, I guess. But if it's not meant to be this time, hang in there. I totally understand about feeling broken. It's an awful feeling, and can keep you down in the dumps like nothing else. Big, big hugs to you too, dear.

Pisces - It does my heart good to see you on here more often. You've got to bring that sass of yours to this forum! I like your attitude. Even when everything else seems to be going wrong, trusting in God is all we can do. Let us know how the paperwork reading goes. I'm sure all that stuff will be overwhelming, but take your time to process it. Oh and I love your scientific mind! You go girl, and figure out what those evap lines mean!

Bhana - thank you for your encouraging words. They meant a lot to me. I think we've all been in that place where we gave up and said we were done, only to come back a little later and try again. Sometimes you just need the break so your heart can heal itself.

Skyline - I'm so sorry about your friend! How terrible, but praise the Lord her little ones were ok. With her jaw wired shut is she on a feeding tube, or can she get a straw in her mouth and be on a liquid diet? I'll certainly pray for her. I second Pisces' remark about getting you a plane ticket! If I could afford it I'd hightail it down to GA and set up a time for you to get some shots of Titus. I can just imagine he and Oliver would have fun babbling at each other!

xomandy - hi there! I'm so sorry you're dealing with the medication making you late. When I was on progesterone for Titus I had to go through that and it was the PITS. Trying to recover from two back to back losses and then that, it was tough. Hugs and prayers to you, too, sweetie.

Football - your FB post make me laugh out loud. You're a great momma, sometimes we just have to catch them in the middle of all that crying. Their expressions even then are adorable. Let us know how you're doing once you see the dr.

AFM - it feels like forever since I posted! I'm sorry I wasn't able to check in on time and see Lschrader's news the day it happened, but like I said my phone wouldn't let me. Then Titus got sick and it was all momma all the time! I should know by Monday if my dh and I managed to time things right this month. I'm trying not to obsess over it, but man it's hard! I only have one test left, and it's been calling my name, but then I remember how devastating it is to see that BFN, and I leave it alone. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

User Image

9 years ago

Hello everyone!!

Just stoping by to wish you a happy eastern!!

I just got AF today, it is very painful and came in full force, never got it this bad in my life but I'm kind of relieved that it came. I went and bought some more fertility blend pills for DH and we will be trying again this month with IUI. After 3 IUI attempts I will be resting for couple months and then I'll see my options again. I won't lie, I feel sad and today at mass I was crying but I pray a lot for God not to abandon us and to give us our miracle.

Sending you lots of love!!

9 years ago

Hi everyone. This is my first post joined this site tonight. Wanted to say hi and also share my experiences too. I found this site as i felt i needed more tips on ttc #1 at 34 years old so I joined. Im 10days dpo too and ttc #1 since aug 2014. Dh and I have been using the clearblue digital monitor with the smiling face along side the cheap opks off ebay so when those show a darker line I use the clearblue to confirm the peak fertility times it saves money in the long run ive found.
Today ive been feeling very constipated (actually about 2 days now) with extremely sore bbs whilst feeling weepy at times. Ive also not been able to sleep last few nights and having mild lower abdominal cramps but not sure if this is due to the constipation?
Lots of friends and family falling pregnant etc etc which is starting to really depress us now lol.
Im itching to do a test but im at least 7 days before AF and I seem to have cycles that range from 25-34 ive found grrrrrr!
Does anyone think we may have problems conceiving aged 34 and 35? So want to give my dh a child.
Thanks for letting me ramble x

9 years ago

A quick check in to let y'all know AF got me right on time this morning. Oh well.

User Image

9 years ago

Morning ladies. I am so sorry about the stupid witch that appeared for you. She is so stupid.

@zyara-Ugh, i was so hopeful for you! I am glad you are getting some more supplements. After my first failed IUI, I was a mess. I was so sure it had worked, and I only tell you think because we found out later from our current clinic that there was no way IUI would work for us. You are much different. Counts are good and you are good too. DH had terrible numbers which is why we are doing IVF. I just remember feeling so defeated. I ate like crap that night, drank some wine, and felt MUCH better the next day. I hope you are feeling better and glad you are continuing with another IUI!! I have actually heard that the second and third IUI's are the most successful as the RE learns how your body reacts to any meds/trigger you might be on. After my first one, i think our timing was WAY off, even had we had a chance. For our second one, our timing was much better.

@Zesty- I am sorry you guys have been having a hard time and hope this is your lucky cycle. I think the general rule for anyone over 35 is to get testing done after 6 months of no success and one year if you are under 35. I Broke that rule as i am in my 20's and we got tested 7 months in. I Just had a gut feeling. My feeling was right. DH has severely low counts all around. Has he had an SA done? Have you been tested for anything?

@xo-I am so sorry lady. What is your plan from here? Will you continue with IUI's? Thinking of you.

@Rebecca-Thanks girl! I am beyond excited but still feel SO numb to the thought. The only thing i am really noticing at this point is extreme hunger. That was the one and thing that got me thinking before we found out! I am sorry AF showed up for you but i am also thankful that she is so regular for you after Titus. That is somewhat of a blessing. Try to look on the other side that this just means more time with Titus :)

@miracle-How are you doing lady?

AFM-Well, we got to tell our families over the weekend! Of course we would never have done that if we weren't doing IVF. They all knew about our IVF and so knew it was either yes or no. So they were anxiously awaiting! We actually told them we weren't going to find out until Tuesday of this week so we could still surprise them. Both of our families were beyond excited and everyone was bawling ha! I am staying cautious about this as I know it could be ripped from us at any moment. However, I feel quite calm also. Today will be the real number that matters. We pray we are on point with where we need to be and then our u/s can be scheduled. I am still testing away since I love seeing BFP's and they are still there and getting a bit darker every day :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo