Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

791 - 800 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone, even know that I'm not (trying this month) I still care about how everyone is doing in here :)

@Lizpickone ~ Hi there. So you are 10 dpo? I know all too well about blowing up on loved ones. Hormones are elevated and moods are nutty. You must ovulate early and have a long luteal phase? I'm figuring out that I think I do too. These forums have helped me stay sane some days and others well it's a toss up.. Hang in there hon.

@pisces ~ Hi, how are you feeling? You off clomid yet? Have you gone hormonal? Thinking of you. Where is topo, our other person not "trying" right now?

@Tiff ~ No signs can be a good sign :)

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

My last day of clomid was April 22 and now cd 17 and still neg opk wth goin on?? Hopefully soon I can feel them about to pop out anytime now just bd like crazy I'm using preseed even on no bd days just to keep swimmers alive! Hoping the method to my madness works and pays off! Please god catch this eggy

User Image

11 years ago

@liz I typed you a reply and never sent it. I have very busy at work. Since you have read this blog in its entirety then you know that not only am I a well known pregnancy test cheater but I am also a bad influence. So I have no idea how to obtain this patience that you are looking for...lmao. This 2ww I fully intend to behave until about 12/13DPO which would have to be Devine intervention. I didn't even buy any Internet cheapies this month because they are too tempting...you're like well they only cost .65...lmao.

@tiff hey girl. I know you are anxious and I know it's easier said than done but you need to wait just a little more. You're almost there!!!

@miracle I have been so bummed all day cuz I'm in all alone this month **sad face** but it's important to me that you ladies get healthy and are where you need to be physically to sustain a healthy pregnancy.glad you stopped in today because I was suffering from Bug withdrawal (lady bug and love bug).

@topo I'm going to start looking for you on those "gone wild-Vegas edition" -lmao!!!

AFM: I take my last dose of clomid tonight and according to what I have read ovulation should start with in 3 days. So I will start OPK's tomorrow. Nope, no crazy mood swings as of yet. I have been a little sentimental...DH and my girls were making fun of me and I felt myself getting a little pouty but I caught myself and reminded myself that it was the clomid and just relax. Lol.

11 years ago

@jsx are you tempting? That's weird. I hope that doesn't happen to me if so I am out this month. I fly out to Texas next weds And if I haven't O'd by tues or with in 48hrs then I am completely out. According to what I read that ovulation I occurs about 3/4 days after your last dose but maybe it's different for longer cycles.

11 years ago

Thanks all! I just can't stand it, but I didn't know on my other 2 till I was like 6-8 weeks

11 years ago

Hi laides hi babes i miss u guys piecesgirl no vegas babe fucken dud everything went wrong but who cares lol gotta prepare for surgery lol not trying not eben bd lol just relaxing not bugging for it he aint asking omg about the ivf so there r things thesy should of prepared u for ur body rejected im confused wtf if the doc place them n guarentee why wouldnt it work money making mother fuvkers i tell u girl i would of attacked my insurance u where so lucky mine dnt cover ivf only 3 iui crazy i hope there is nothing wrong when they check in my surgery ill just die
@miricalmomma dnt u try leaving us again now lol praying for u babe dnt feel bad im not trying this month either we will just cheer lead piecesgirl n allthe rest of the ladies been so busy on my diet and on the phone bro has my computer so i cnt keep up wit everyone but baby dust to u all the forum seems so packed dnt think im ignoring anyone im not rude lol if anyone needs anyone on one time inbox me so i dnt have to keep track i can give full attention lol thats my lazy relax time

11 years ago

Sorry pieces but its actually can happen anywhere from 4 day after but usually not until the 10 day after you'll have to read about it! Look it up every time I alway O on the 10th day after stopping

User Image

11 years ago

You should even read the print out the pharmacy gave with clomid it also says it on there that's y they say start opk cd 10 and usually the tenth day after stopping is O day and it has been always for me and I actually think I did O last night because today totally gassy major headache barely slept and temp rise but I didn't record because my sleep sucked! But I'm believing I did ESP after bd last night I used a soft cup and I was crampy all night so praying I catch it cuz when I get home I'm BD again!!! Also today my opk was so light that second line was basically gone unlike that past few days just weird my pols didnt come positive ESP since I have clear blue digital! Maybe I need a new one cuz it a few cycles older and I seem lines dark and I kinda thought I was positive! Praying I caught it!

User Image

11 years ago

@jsx ok now you have me confused here but here is what I know. I am to take clomid CD 5-9 and start OPK's CD 10 which is tomorrow. I understand that CD 10 is not 10 days after I stop the pills but CD 10. I even started getting a little egg white cm tonight. I am going to call my doctor tomorrow for clarification because now I am extremely confused. ??????????????

11 years ago

@tiff I knowwwwww it so hard hon. Last month I started going on the hpt images to help and vote ....what the hell did I start that for. I started testing hoping for good news. It was terrible. I will do that to myself again. No symptom watching either. The thing with symptoms are,they could be something and they could be nothing. But wishing you

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo