Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

aww @piecesgirl thats sweet of ur dh my dh is not that unstanding and appears to have alot more emotions he tends to barry. waiting game and tp watch is so destrubing cnt wait till the tww is over..

11 years ago

@topo shouldn't you have started by now?

11 years ago

@ piecsgirl not if imm 12dpo pregers lolz positive thoughts gosh piecegirl its only 1141am in cali lol today is the earlies last month it was a 26 cycle the month before a 27 cycle this month could be 27 cycle n in dec I had a 28 cycle so that's the perks of being off balanced I'm screwed all the way around wt not knowing lol

11 years ago

@topo my back aches. My mood is FOWL ...lol...so what else is new while we are waiting to be attacked. I feel like a zebra placed in the lion cage. I know THAT an attack is coming and I scared but I don't know when it's coming. **dont eat me mr.lion**

11 years ago

Oh yeah I just read your post,girl I forget we're pregnant !!! AF you mean old ugly wish STAY AWAY!!!!! Go away!!!! Lol...well she can come back in 36 weeks. I was so discouraged this morning that I started to go take a jog but I got too busy at work. **boooo**

Does anyone read? I am a big reader and I was thinking if re-reading the Twilight series. :-) I love Edward

11 years ago

I am a zebra to my muck this cycle might be a 28day cycle n that's why boobs started hurting late in the game it will be a full week if it lnds on 28th that boobs hurt they r my first indication the witch is on her way I'm so bummed wit a hint of hope a sparkle but deep down I'm ripping apart lil by lil I just wana crawl under a rock doc wants a blood test tomorrow idk why that's what it says on my iui sheet my luck af will start like u right after I leave or while taking my blood lol

11 years ago

I love twilight I luv jacub I attempted to rad it got annoyedwit dh lol but did see all the movies awsome to bad its over

11 years ago

Hi everyone. I got a big fat negative this morning on a dollar store test with FMU @ 10 dpo. Not even a evap to obsess over :( Feeling bummed. Af due Thurs. Won't be able to check back in until tomorrow, but I will be sure to update you girls.

I know that it still isn't over for all of us this cycle or in general. Until we see a river of blood, it's not over..
Sorry pisces and topo that you both are getting bfn's too.
So disappointing.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@topo yeah I am still holding out a small piece of hope...that is the dreamer in me and the realist in me says "SHE'S COMING!!!!!!"

I like Jacob too but not for Bella...lol.,,.

I read 50 shades of Grey. I hope the movie comes out soon. I read all girl with the dragon tattoo. I hope the second movie comes out this summer,

11 years ago

@piecesgirl ur lucky u can read me nope i cant focus very well lol attention span is not that good lol. i love to eat though lol.. what time is it where u are right now. still on tp watch i feel the same as u we are in the same boat dnt worry we are all in this togther member god mothers lol

Hi miricalmomma any other news ur to early to be testing i see u gave in lol we are not out ur so right happy thoughts ladies happy thoughts who am i kidding i am dieing inside.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo