Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1331 - 1340 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Chatty ones aren't we today? LOL! I just pictured all of us outside having lunch with one another trying to get a word in edge wise with one another about ttc and our lives and so forth... makes me smile thinking about it.

@pisces ~ That's big news with big changes on the horizon. I hope your family doesn't get split up. Remember to prepare the field for the rains to come. God doesn't give us anything that we can't handle...I'm super jealous if you get to go to Spain. I have always wanted to go there. Part of me wonders if I have spent other lifetimes there? You were right about topo's red aura confirming her firecracker personality...lol. Totally accurate.

@topo ~ I haven't had my reading yet. Just paid for it yesterday and I gave her my information yesterday. So hopefully my reading will come by tonight or tomorrow.

@introuble ~ can't wait to hear about what your cd3 blood work says.

@jxst ~ I will check out your pic. Loved your in depth reading. I don't think you have anything to worry about. You have a great path ahead for you and your little bean added to your beautiful family.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@introublealot I could feel it this month. Like I mentioned before, I started taking Geritol Tonic which is supposed to induce ovulation and help fertility. there is an old wives tale that there is a baby in every bottle :) Hopefully there's one in mine!

@jsxitzbom- yay I am going to look!

@ldavisfam06- Yes please test!!!!

10 years ago

Ldavis I got a positive at 9 dpo. I wasn't gonna test because I felt like my period was gonna show up any minute. I used an internet cheapy and got what I thought was a line ( if I had showed my hubby he would have denied it).Then a ccouple hours later I used a frer and got the one that I posted online. Definite positive.

User Image

10 years ago

Hey everybody I have been balling eyes out for two hours. He's going to Spain, we are staying here in the states. The assignment is for a year and 1 year or less ...can't bring your family. I am so sad! I didn't want want to divide my family :-( and he's all chatty Kathy like he's excited which pisses me off more. After this one year babe, we'll have base of preference (meaning we can choose any AFB in the world) and we get it out of the way,or everybody in the Air Force has to spend one year abroad....it won't be that bad. Blah blah blah...I'm pissed. So I have from now until February to get pregnant or I'm out of the TTC game for six months (he gets to come home for 30 days). I'm sad

Sorry for the rant ladies.

Still no positive OPK but I was nauseous earlier so I am sure that's it's coming soon, but I am bummed.

10 years ago

I am sooo sorry pices, I can't imagian what ur going threw! Everything happens for a reason, maybe this will bring u closer then I could ever imagian, when u get preg before he leaves ( which u will) maybe it will be good cuz I'm extra bitchy it seems and he won't be there to upset u more lol! And think of the future , more money, great places to see the world, u will have it all with a big family!!!! Stay strong ur kids will need u more then ever! Sending u good thoughts

10 years ago

so i took an internet cheapie ovulation test to see if it would come out positive and it did! i took a pregnancy just because i had one and wanted to see how dark it was and it was waayyy darker than the control line. Image #136291

User Image

10 years ago

@pisces-sending you big hugs. You are so strong and positive I know you will soon start to see the +ve (pun intended @miracle!) In the situation.

You always have such a great outlook.

Will you get to visit him?

Where will you choose for after, it will need to be good for young baby's to be raised!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hey I got my reading. Tell me what you think. Before I post it though, let me say to Pisces ~ I am sad for you, knowing how much you and your kids will miss your dh while he's away.. :( So sorry hon. I'm here for you. If your reading is right (which it will be) then you will be preggo before he leaves in February. I know it won't take the sadness away.

Anyone care to comment on my reading?

When I connect with your energy, I feel your aura is mainly purple at this time. Your aura is the energy center that makes up who you are in a sense, and can give a lot of insight into what your personality is like, or anything that is going on in your life. Purple is indicative of devotion, healing abilities, loving, kindness, and compassion. It is also can be associated with high spirituality, religious connectedness, purification, affection, gentleness, charm, and peacefulness. You have a sense of intuitive understanding and special intimacy. 

With timing, I am being shown the month of May as being significant to this baby. All of us do not have cycles that begin and end in one month, so the month that starts the cycle in which you conceive can definitely be tied to that month that I see. It can be also conception, when you get a positive pregnancy test, or birth timing. I see the number 5 associated with this, which can be that you will ovulate, or find out you're pregnant on this date, or it can be the number of cycles before youâ??re pregnant. I know that seems like a wide range of things, but numbers are just that-numbers, so it is hard to pinpoint significance, but keep those in mind. I do feel you will have a boy.

Hmm??? I did start my new cycle May 22. Or I get pregnant in Sept and deliver next May? Or I get pregnancy Next May 2014. Who knows.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

trouble already started ttc lol couldnt wait

piecesgirl aww babe sorry about dh but look at the bright side u cnt get on esachothers nerces while u r pregers lol god does things for a reason so snap out of it luv bucket theres a baby on the way

miricalmomma ur reading was awssome lol ur like me confused lol may so if im right its piecesgirl me then u baby born march april may wooohooo positive thoughts

afm spotting from surgery i had alot of cramps in overies n clear stretchy cm wit a tinge of blood but i figured im ovulating today or tomorrow so i bd woooohooo k

10 years ago

So sorry pieces I wish things worked out in your favor! I do believe god will give your gift of pregnancy before he leaves and will help you along your journey of being away from Dh! U know you'll come out of this dark time as you always do, you have the gift of positivity and you will be you while he's gone I'm sure you will be fine!

That's great topo you bd already!! Get it girl!

Mama your reading was great, hope she right and you get pregnancy this cycle if not wont be till aug sept to get it but either way it's coming soon don't give up!! If so your have all your summer to have a blast!!

Desert I will have to take my opk just to try!! I have tons left just no pregnancy test

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo