Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2381 - 2390 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@everyone have had a headache for hour days. Thought it was the clomid, my glasses, I had a stiff neck and so the suspected minengitus ....nope, a sinuses. Well at least the shot they have me for pain was great. Sorry guys I disappeared again

10 years ago

@pieces

Glad your back we missed you!

I hope you are feeling better.

I woke up with a migraine so have been in bed all day.

10 years ago

I seriously think this was it. This is the big O lol. Last night I had crazy CM, and now I'm at the pool and have to keep go checking to see if I'm bleeding bc it's so much, but no spotting at all. I'll be interested to see what my temps do tomorrow. It was up this morning :)I've also been super turned on for about 12 hours now. It's amazing how obvious this hormonal shift is when you're paying attention!

10 years ago

Oh! I also had a question....what do you ladies think about swimming when you're ttc, you're ready to O, and had a deposit of swimmers in the last 12 hours???
I don't want to get in if its going to change the pH or clean me out!

10 years ago

@Mari, I will preffer not to swimm...

AFM... NO AF.... damn it, and BFN wtf?!?!?!?!?!?! Well, my last BNF was last thursday.

I will give AF the chance to come tomorrow, if she doesnt appear I will test AGAIN next week.

Have a happy and fecund weekend!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@Mari, I will preffer not to swimm...

AFM... NO AF.... damn it, and BFN wtf?!?!?!?!?!?! Well, my last BNF was last thursday.

I will give AF the chance to come tomorrow, if she doesnt appear I will test AGAIN next week.

Have a happy and fecund weekend!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@mari2013 if you still have that much CM, then you are probably still O'ing or haven't O'd yet. One of the first things I notice after O is that it's dry like a 90 yr old grandma...lol.. I would stay out of the pool at least during O days and the days after BD. we don't want to wash away all that we have worked for. Once that cervix closes up tighter than a lid on a pickle jar, then it should be ok but stay out of the jacuzzi during the 2ww.

I alter some things about my gym routine during the 2ww. If I am starting anything new or increasing anything, I start it at the beginning of my cycle. And I don't wear my sweat belt during the 2ww.

@honcat I am confused by your post. You said still no AF and BFN ...did you test? Because you said the last test was last Thursday? Last Thursday as in two days ago? Sorry

@ants mommy sorry about the migraine. I asked the doctor if their a such things as a sinus migraine and she said its very possible. I promise you my eyes, I was nauseated. Even today, I still feel it like it's waiting to attack.

10 years ago

Yay! I've made the right decision on this one. I've been sitting with a friend under the awning. I'm just so afraid it will kill any swimmers that are hanging out there :)

10 years ago

Mari from my experience in last three pregnancies I made an purchase of instead soft cups which was an awesome investment you find them in the tampon area of drugstore and you put on in right after bd leave in 12-24 hours it forms to cervix so the swimmers are trapped and make it safely to the egg and then you'll have no worries of them coming out or washing away while your in the pool! Just a tip!! I did use them and became pregnant each time after usin them!!

User Image

10 years ago

@jsx I keep avoiding this soft cup topic cuz I'm afraid of them. Lol but maybe I will google them tonight and give them a try. Anything for the cause... Lol.

@mari2013 listen to @jsx she has a lot of wisdom.

AFM: I think my headache is returning. But I am on a cake mission. This time I have a cake to make for my DH his birthday is tomorrow and my daughters bday is Monday & they will be home on Tuesday.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo