Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2521 - 2530 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@athena- No, I haven't been to the doctor, I may start temping on my next cycle though... I had not heard that about long cycles, I will probably read up on that. Thanks!

User Image

10 years ago

@MArycg, wow you are in Buenos Aires, nice... I dont like raw steaks as the eat them, but I love Vino Argentino!! You are going to Quito, is your DH from there? A great friend exhusband lives there (He is Equatorian).

Crossing my fingers for your ovulation day!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline- welcome! Hope you love it here as much as I do.

AFM- I think I have a tween on my hands. My almost 10 year old is getting dressed to go to the monthly club kids activity/dinner, amd she wants to wear a dress and she wants me to CURL her hair! Yikes!

10 years ago

iI dont know girls, but I have been analizing every situation about not getting pregnant, and God has put me in the book of Samuel, of course in the story of Hannah, and Gos has give me joy about something, that the moment when she was weeping, and crying with all her soul and heart, and Ely thought that she wwas drung, he said something really powerful to her:
Go in peace: and the God of Israel grant thee thy petition that thou hast asked of him.

Also I love what she said and her change : And she said, Let thine handmaid find grace in thy sight. So the woman went her way, and did eat, and her countenance was no more sad[b].
[b]And they rose up in the morning early, and worshipped before the Lord, and returned, and came to their house to Ramah: and Elkanah knew Hannah his wife; and the Lord remembered her.

God remembered her... What a wonderful thing.
Girls, I KNOW that God is going to remember us, I guess that probably there are moments that we have to put ALL our trust JUST in Him, and HIS power and HIS grace!!!
I will keep praying for all of us, and a God giving us direction, confidence, and tons of faith.

"While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal." 2nd Corinthians 4:18

User Image

10 years ago

Well I was gana wait but I went ahead and posted a new belly pic too! Everyone else did so I felt like I should to lol!

10 years ago

Hi Ladies,

You all have been SUPER ACTIVE in here :) The mood feels light and good too! Just wanted to stay connected and say hi.

@Pisces ~ Hooray for your temp spike this morning.. sounds like you O'd. I'm glad that you are setting boundaries with your children's father and taking care of your kids the way that you do by truly listening to them makes you all the more a awesome mom. I hope you know how amazing you are. Any new cakes?

@Topo ~ Where are you firebug? I'm posting and you're not here :( Hope you're doing ok. Did you get a IUI scheduled with your Dr? How was your 2 week vacation? Have you had it yet? Did you hear how pisces thinks she's pulling one over on ya by saying she's just observing but not symptom spotting? LOL! You will have to watch her closely if I'm not in here that often..

@Lschrader ~ I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is your bfp August month.. Sounds like you have a pretty good attitude about it all. I'm happy pisces was able to put you at ease .. isn't she great?

@Tiff & Jsxt ~ I can't wait to hear about your babies genders.. You both must be excited?

@Honcat ~ Happy like the rest of these woman that you have a plan in action for blood work. How lucky are you to be in a country where dr visits are affordable like that.

@Mari2013 ~ Happy to hear that you just O'd? Did you confirm with temps? sorry if you posted about it already as I can't remember. A few of us are all on the same schedule.. you, pisces, topo and I.

@Skyline ~ Welcome to this fun group of ladies.

@AntsMommy ~ Glad you started higher doses of clomid.. Hopefully it's what your body needs in order to get your bfp.

I saw a few new woman jump in these past few days and I just wanted to say welcome, don't be shy, post away, ask questions and ANYTHING goes in here.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

AFM ~ Even though it's been very challenging in my personal life and I thought I was going be a nun or celibate forever LOL I managed to get in some LONG OVERDUE HIGHLY NEEDED BEDDING in last night and this morning.. Can we say RELIEF! LOL! So ladies even though I am not trying and have no clue when I ovulate as I'm NOT TRYING and not using opk's or temping.. I still managed to bed on cd 13 & 14 of a 28 day cycle.. so I guess that puts me in the game this month.. Logically I think it's not the greatest idea to get pregnant at this time with being in my situation and all.. I mean it's not horrible but it's not ideal. My partner and I are passionate people but we are stubborn people too and that makes us fight a lot... I don't know our future but after 5 years of being together we still love each other even though we drive each other nutty.. lol I guess I still have the desire to be a mom pulling on my heartstrings regardless. I am supported, loved and trust that all is good no matter what.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@ mirical- yay! I'm glad u got to bd! Watch this be the month, when ur not realy trying hard! That's how it will work! I've got my fingers double crossed for u! I'm glad ur piping in more often!!!!

10 years ago

@miraclemama welcome back!!!!! I am glad you are back in the game!!!! As I have said before, DB alwayz comes through for you when you need him most. I really hope that the time you were out if town really brought him around. I need this relationship to work so you can stay a happy camper & most importantly stay in HERE with US!!! Lmao wasnt that selfish! Lol. Yes I made Babe a Leo/Lion of Judah cake. Everything was edible except the lions, they are now in the man cave on display. I have a few request for next week. I got some silicone molds from amazon to make the little sleeping babies. I will post up pics.

@fire bug! You made my day! Thanks for liking my cake. I have a few more cakes on the schedule for next week. I'm so excited. I was excited to see you. Beautiful Chica y tu mini-me tambien¡ she looks just like you.

@ants mommy this is your 2nd or 3rd round of clomid? If I am not 24 hrs pregnant right now, then I move to 100mg next cycle.

@honCat oh your labs are awesome if they get you the result in 3 hrs. My Fert clinic doc will order star labs and get them back by the afternoon if you make it by 10am but I don't always like going to the Fert doc. We had a difference of opinion about me choosing tubal reversal vs another IVf. But it's not rocket science to figure out that he makes more money on IVF. Thank you for your post with the bible verses. When month after month you get bfn or BFP but its a chemical you start to wonder if God has forgotten your prayer or even you. I read your post tonight and I felt as though The Lord moved you to post those words for me to read and now that he has not forgotten me. And I know that I am not the only one who felt as though those words were meant for them.

Ladies, if havent read @honcats earlier post then go do so now...The Lord has not forgotten us! #epicPost

Thank you @honcat

@maryG OMG! Isn't Pinterest worst than crack?! Lmao girl I am a pinning fool and not even ashamed about it!!! Lol #fun

@mari2013 I guess we are right behind each other here along with @ topo and @miracle. I need two Moore days of sustained temps to confirm. I have 12& 13 girls and we just has pedicure & a movie night. Tonight's movie Annie with Carol Burnette..#cute

@tiff I was thinking the same thing about @miracle that they will be pregnant this month just because their BD'ing was about healing and the focus was passion not babies and she will be pregnant for sure cuz she Wasnt trying....lol

AFM: bed time.,toes are all cute but weren't quite dry which is why I am still up. Nothing to report as far as TTC except that being 24hrs pregnant can be exhausting....lmao Good Night!!!

10 years ago

@ jsx- ya r belly pics look about the same it's so funny!!
@ pices- yes 2 days preg now! Or 2 weeks 2 days as dr would tell ya! Can't wait for u to get ur bfp!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo