Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6831 - 6840 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

I'm out this month.

AF showed her ugly face today

Good Luck everyone else.

9 years ago

@Miracle-So glad you enjoyed some time away! A little break from life is always healthy and fun!! I am 7dpo today and feeling good. I have been really distracted so haven't been paying much attention to my cycle.

@bean-yes you are right, i have a long LP! I usually get AF on 17dpo. Some months are different depending on when i O'd, but that is pretty consistent. I haven;t had any spotting since 2&3dpo. I am still thinking it must have been related to Ovulation. This is our last cycle before moving on IUI.

I too have way to many comments to respond do and I don't think i can get caught up and respond. Sorry ladies!
I spent the weekend with my SIL in Portland. She just had her daughter last month and it was so great to spend a few days with them! DH is in love with his niece. It is so sweet. I thought it would scare him away from babies, but he said he wants it even more now :)

@skyline, i know you are overdue, so hopefully that little boy comes soon!! like today! Today would be a good day!!

@athena-You are getting there too!! How are you feeling?

@Rebecca-How's Titus doing?

@fire-So sorry AF got you. I hope you are doing ok and staying positive.

@55comet555- so sorry lady! I hope you are ok.

9 years ago

Miracle - so glad you're able to be relaxed again this cycle! And that you were able to spend more time with your family. I know it was a break you enjoyed. Yes, I may have to be scheduled for an early c-section. I'll know more at my appt Friday.

55comet555 - so sorry dear!

Bean - excited to hear if you tested! Hope you get good news. FX'd,

jandk - it's hard not to pay attention to every little thing, or at least I always found it so. Hope your symptoms turn out promising.

xoxo - hope things turn out ok!

Firewife - sorry AF showed up for you. I know it's hard to see her when she comes. Hang in there.

Lschrader - so glad you were able to spend time with your SIL and her new little one. I hope you get good news this cycle, but if not, I pray all goes well with the IUI. It's so exciting that it's so close!

Skyline - can't wait to hear your little man is here! Hope you're continuing to do well. Loved your 40 wk picture!

Pisces - how are you? My middle son saw your batman cake on FB and instantly wanted it. Great job!

Afm - 36 weeks yesterday, still no change. Titus is still breech, and I'm still cramping/having random contractions/and tired. One of the L&D nurses suggested letting the baby listen to music and sometimes that will get him to turn, or swimming a couple of times a week, so I tried that but no change. I read the info online about spinningbabies, but it hasn't worked either. I read today that sometimes babies have a reason why they won't turn - the cord might be too short, there's not enough fluid to facilitate the turn, his head might be too big to fit (more that I wouldn't be big enough, not that he'd have a jumbo head), or that my uterus might be shaped in such a way that he can't turn. I've pretty much resigned myself to a third c-section. I have an appt Friday, but it's not my OB and I don't know if she'll schedule the c-section or not. I may have to wait until next Friday when I see my normal OB to find out. My husband has remarked - with a certain amount of awe in his voice - that I've continued to get larger and he doesn't remember me being this big with the other kids. While I have gained weight all over, almost all of it is belly. I've noticed in the last week that my maternity shirts no longer come down far enough to cover my belly. *sigh* There are days I feel like a beached whale!

User Image

9 years ago

Happy Monday ladies.. September is almost here. It's my favorite time of the year. Fall is my season. I love it so much. Plus this is when my hats take off and sell like crazy on Etsy. For those of you that don't know, I have over 130 items listed on Etsy that I have handcrafted. Feel free to check it out.. Just type in Keishas Kreativity but as one word and no space in between.

@Bean ~ I hope you kick that colds butt! No fun being sick. Feel better soon hon.

@JanK ~ Thank you for the welcome back! :) So you're peeing every few hours? I hope that's a good sign for you.

@Firewife ~ Sorry af got you this cycle. :( Sucks.

@Lschrader ~ Happy to hear that you your got to spend some time with SIL and the newborn. I'm glad that seeing the baby anchored in desiring for a family even more with your DH.. that's good! Glad you're taking a distracted approach this cycle. I bet you that spotting you had was ovulation spotting which is HIGHLY fertile signs.. yippies. Fingers crossed for you.

Hope everyone is having a nice start to a new week.

@Rebecca ~ I didn't know wether to laugh or not while reading your comment "beached whale".. I'm sure you must be ready to have your body back? All worth it of course. I guess God has a way of making sure that mama and baby are safe as well as healthy during delivery (if that means c- section) I'm sure there's a good reason. I know you were hoping for a vag birth and you still may get it. My mom said that I was breech 3 days before I was born vaginally. I guess I turned my butt around... lol. Glad you are doing ok.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies hope your all well.

Rebecca. I do hope your little man turns.

Tested yesterday, bfn and af came this morning. I had a 28 day cycle which was new but with being ill and starting councilling sessions I guess stress could of delayed af.

A whole new month and DH has agreed to try properly from this point on. If he got a whiff of me knowing I'm ovulating he'd not have sex. He was scared I'd get caught up and emotional about it all. Little did he know his reactions hurt me more.

Onwards and upwards ladies, here's to my holidays and knowing I'll fit in my bikinis! Haha.

User Image

9 years ago

Thank @jand and k an I know what you mean that wait it horrible making a baby is suppose to be fun it's hard for me having so much probably at 21

@55 are you joining us in June 2015 babies

@snow are you not sure about witch of was it her still

@bumping I hope your bean is safe

9 years ago

Bean awww I'm sorry I was hoping for good news. :(

Rebecca I feel you. Some of my maternity shirts have gotten to the point where they aren't long enough.

Miracle I hope your sells take off for fall.

Lschrader when our nephew was born last year, I think that made dh want it even more too. I'm glad you got to spend time with them.

Jandk for me I didn't have frequent bathroom trips til I was at least past the first trimester. I have said it before but the list of symptoms on here really isn't accurate for early pregnancy. In my opinion it's a list of every symptom you could experience throughout your pregnancy, because a lot of mine have happened later on. Good luck

Sorry to the ladies that had the witch visit. Boo.

Afm I think Eli has dropped. I walked up to the top of the football stadium yesterday without getting out of breathe and feel like I'm getting punched in the vajay everytime I stand up. I'm hoping he's just getting ready and not going to try and make an early appearance. I've been having irregular contractions on and off since Saturday and they are really uncomfortable in my back.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

I am busy trying to get as much advance work done here at the radio station as I possibly can, so I haven't had any spare computer time to write a post. The more I do in advance, the less DH has to do while I'm on leave. I don't want him having to work too much longer than usual after the baby comes.

I just wanted to pop in real quick and say hey!

2 days overdue and just waiting, no sign of active labor yet...

@Bean - I am SO bummed to hear AF came. I had really gotten my hopes up for you! I am glad to hear DH is on board with actively TTC, though, that is really good news... and maybe just the extra thing you need for it to finally happen.

I will try to get a proper post in tonight after work. Hope everyone is having a good day!

User Image

9 years ago

@xoxo, how are you doing? Did the spotting stop? Is 31 days a long cycle for you or normal? Hope all is well. And yes, this wait is hard. Every cycle my heart breaks. I want somebody besides my husband to talk to about it, but it feels like friends and family get tired of hearing about it. I've come to depend on this forum more the past few weeks. I can unleash my obsession.

@55, how are you doing with the spotting? I know you said it wasn't as bad now, but that was a few days ago now. Hope all is well.

@firewife, so sorry the came. Hope all is well.

@lschrader, glad to see you got to spend precious time with your niece and sister-in-law. I remember watching my husband hold our nephew for the first time, he was terrified of doing something wrong. but the sight of him holding a baby that was my blood (it's my brother and sister-in-law), it just felt right. Glad to hear your dh is more excited now. That is how we feel every time we spend time with our nephew or cousins.

@rebecca, oh honey I'm sorry to hear he hasn't spun yet. I'm sorry you might have to have a 3rd c-section. My gram had my uncle breach, no drugs either. She always jokes he was so stubborn he couldn't even be born the right way. So at least in this day and age there is the option of a c-section. If that makes you feel any better.

@miracle, I have a shop on etsy too, but I don't make stuff often enough to keep up with it. A former coworker of mine has one and she makes as much money with her shop as she did working full time where I do. And she gets to be a work from home mom like she wanted. I plan to (when that part of my life comes) work as much through my pregnancy as I can and then when I leave for maternity leave, I'm not going back. I will be home with my kids. Hubby and I decided that a long time ago. And I have plans to make it happen. I will have to check out your shop! Sounds like you have a pretty good customer base. Glad you love fall. It makes me sad. I love summer.

@bean, I'm sorry got you, and that dh has been uncooperative. My husband does the same thing sometimes. Then we argue and I start to feel like it's hopeless. I'm a very "the sky is falling" type of person sometimes. The tiniest thing goes wrong and the negativity bred into me from my parents kicks in and I think the worst. One time Facebook was being super slow and I exclaimed "it's never going to work again!!!" so here's hoping he cooperates from now on for you! You deserve your little bean.

@athena, glad to hear baby has possibly dropped. Sorry about the uncomfortable kicking feeling. The peeing thing for me seems to have stopped, at least overnight. Not sure about during the day. Today I was so busy at work I think I drank one full bottle of water and that was it. No time for pee breaks or refills. So I'm still not sure if it means anything or if it was just a point in my cycle. I hope baby stays on schedule and doesn't surprise you early.

@skyline, I was hoping your absence meant baby came. Guess not. How far over will your docs let you go? Hope baby comes soon.

Everyone else, hi, hope all is well.

AFM, like I mentioned above, the peeing at night has stopped. Not sure about during the day. Today was not a good example for taking notice. I work in the accounting department of an international online high school and busy season is kicking into full gear. So I have to help register students for classes. Plus try and process refunds. Boss tried to help me today with them because it's near month end and all refunds have to be processed. He got through one out of my pile of 14 and it took him an hour. I have been authorized for overtime now . If anybody has kids or nieces/nephews who watch the Nickelodeon show 'Victorious', two of the actors on there are our students. We have a lot of child athletes, actors, kids who live on boats, kids from over 90 different countries. It is a pretty cool job.

Today my BBS are noticeably sore. As are my nips. Headlights have been coming on for several days for no reason too. Not cold, not aroused, nothing brushed against them. I will just suddenly feel that tell-tale feeling. Trying to think if I had these symptoms in my past cycles. I'll have to check. Nips were extra sensitive all last week. Today is 11 dpo, cycle day 22.

to all. Thank you for reading this far, I had more to say than I thought.

9 years ago

Not sure if I should count that ad af or not it was super light last least then 48 hrs

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo