Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2211 - 2220 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies! So sorry to hear about AF for some of you, keeping my fingers crossed for others! I go for a urinalysis on the 26th, two days after AF is supposed to show this month.

My bbs just randomly started hurting today, had a killer headache last night, and cramping again today. Surely it can't *still* be O symptoms? Maybe it's AF symptoms now. It stinks if this is gonna be a monthly issue for me, because I have a high pain threshold except with girly pains. I have dysmenorrhea, too, so it's heavy and hurts *alot*.

But I'm still crossing my fingers, think it would be good to wait a little bit before testing, since I will surely know from AF by then or not. :)

User Image

10 years ago

@ants- if it comes on the schedule you're predicting bc that's only 12 days. You really need that 14 days to cover conception/implantation before you're hormones change so af doesn't come knocking on your door. I know that a luteal phase defect can cause big problems with ttc.

10 years ago

A luteal phase defectbis anything under 12 days. The normal luteal phase is between 12-16 days. Mine is 13. Most eggs implant by 9-10 dpo so u would be fine with a 12 day luteal phase. You also shouldn't ovulate before day 10 of ur cycle as that can produce immature eggs.

User Image

10 years ago

@desertchick- I O early, so maybe that's why my kids are such jackasses!!! They were just immature eggs :))

10 years ago

@desert @mari
So am I ok? Got my woried here

@pieces- how soon will they do the hsg?

10 years ago

Hi everyone.
good to see everyone is so chatty today, welcome @ angels, @kitty and @margy!

@Miracle,@topo and @pisces glad to see you have all banished the negative vibes. Sorry is messin with you ladies but glad that means the hsg Pisces and peace of mind for your next cycle topo. Miracle, you're still in!

@ants and @ pisces thanks for the amazing pics and descriptions of the cakes. I am trying to be healthy as weight had crept up before bean stuck so it's good to get satisfaction from you ladies!

@lsh my temps were always funky. @ jst to interpret! Glad you had a good holiday.

@mari when are you testing??!!

me. Feeling pretty grotty. Did with dd too. Currently in bed catching ip with you ladies munching dry crackers!!!! Had a dating scan today which has put me a week further along. Not quite sure how that is poss as doesn't fit with o but means I should feel better and be able to tell people sooner!

have a great evening everyone!

User Image

10 years ago

@trouble- I've been cramping some today, so I'm gonna wait and see if af comes tonight. I feel like the witch lft DC and headed straight for my house. So I'm in holding mode, but I usually get af in the night and wake up to her ugly face :( its okay though bc I'm getting into a good nutrition and activity routine that can only help me with fertility and keep me healthy when I do conceive :)

10 years ago

Oh! And I finally got a bbt, so hopefully.@jsx can help me along with interpreting my results too!

10 years ago

Hi everyone! I'm either 11 or 12 dpo today. I didn't test today. If I'm 12 dpo then AF is due tomorrow. If I'm 11 dpo then she is due Friday! So we shall see.

Super sleepy, breasts are big, full, sore and swollen as usual. I'm bloated and nose is stuffy.

@pisces ~ Sorry about AF but very hopeful for your hsg! Good things to come hon..

@Introuble ~ Yes, it will be nice when you feel better and can tell others.. weird how you're farther along than what you thoght..

@Mari ~ Hope AF stays away for you..

@Misskitty ~ How many day past ovulation are you?

@desertchic ~ nice to see you popping in and saying hi and helping inform some of us girls when you can. How are you? Hope you are doing well.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Does bbt go up as you're ovulating, or only after to confirm O???

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo