Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6281 - 6290 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Oh and my breasts are getting more sore each day.
My 2 pregnancies and the depo has mad me grow to anFcup over the years,the thought of going up a size and staying at a FF is going to be tight on my clothes.

10 years ago

I feel like I have been away for eons! It's just been one of those "drop off the grid" kind of weekends.

@miracle - Has the Heat wave passed? It's definitely warmer and dryer here than it was last year at this time. I was really hoping for another lush long spring, but summer seems eager to come already.
Well, dispie you schedule being messed up, I hope you caught the egg! Sounds like you got the bases covered. :)
Do you normally experience ovary twingest during the TWW?

@rebecca - Aw. Glad your DH got to feel Titus for the first time.
Woohoo for being halfway! Hope you are able to catch up on housework this week.

@athena - I am very glad you did not get sick either. Glad your DH is starting to feel better.
I'm glad you are finding great deals on the furniture!
I am so sorry about your uncle! And my heart goes out to the uncle that found him, that is awful. That happened to one of my aunts. I hope the other uncle is able to come to terms with it, and not blame himself.
So are all of them very close in age?

@lizzy69 - Welcome and good luck!

@LSchrader - I'm glad you have been enjoying things and not having too much stress.
Let me know if you would like any tips on the weight loss, I've been there!
How are you feeling today?

@football - Doing pretty good, I can't believe I am at 24 weeks either. Just 20 days away from the 3rd trimester!
You can do it! We had a month to find our house, we cut it really close, but it all worked out. As for the loan, it can be good to get one, even if you can pay for it up front. You could put down a large down payment, and still be able to put a chunk in savings, or what not.

@Fungus - Congratulations! I have awful constipation, so far I have been able to stay regular by taking fiber capsules with every meal. There is just no other way, I would be a mess without it.

AFM - I cleaned my carpets over the weekend. Hooray! That really needed to be done. I'm having my yard sale on Saturday, so hopefully that goes well.

User Image

10 years ago

morning ladies! I too feel like i have been away for a while! Well i just popped in and checked to see where i was in my cycle and I am 10dpo. I had no clue! It just feels awesome to not care! I just received some AMAZING news from a girl I chat with on here. She had endo and hard surgery for it back in December. Her hubby has a very low count and they were in the process of saving for IVF. They stopped trying and just went with it because the doctor said they had a 1-3% chance of natural conception. Well guess what...she got her very first BFP ever over the weekend!!! i am SO happy for her. She too is a believer so it has been so wonderful talking with her! Just had to share a bit of hope!

@athena-I am so sorry for your loss. Having to deal with that, especially when it was totally unexpected is just heart wrenching. I will be praying for your family.

@skyline-Wooooo 24 weeks! How exciting! Thanks! I actually only need to lose about 10 pounds. Most people probably look at me and think I don't need to lose anything, but I know where I was when we got married, and that is where I want to be. I just want to be 10-15 pounds less than now. I know I can do it!

@miracle-so did you confirm your O??

@football-Wow that is quite the decision to make! I would LOVE to not have a mortgage!! But spending that much money would be really tough. Although...its kinda the reason why you save money is for things like that, right? And holy moly...how the heck do you have $200k saved up!!!

AFM-well Like i said, i am 10dpo. I don't feel any different, but I am also not focusing on it at all, so I am not really giving myself and opportunity to symptom spot. It feels wonderful. I still pray it happens soon though :)

One thing I find odd is my boobs haven't been super sore the last few cycles leading up to AF. When i got all my levels checked, my progesterone was normal. I hope it's just my body doing its thing.

10 years ago

Thank you miracle and skyline.

Skyline the oldest is almost 59,then 57, the uncle that passed was 56, 55, almost 54, my mom will be 53, 52, 51, my aunt will be 50, after that I'm not sure, my next 2 uncles didn't have fb my next aunt wil be 44, next uncle is either 42 or 43, then my last aunt will be 41 and the baby is going on 38. So the oldest and the youngest are 21 yrs apart and the oldest has a son a yr younger than the youngest. My grandmother was pregnant for 15/21 yrs. that seems crazy to me.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I also wanted to add another prayer. I have an uncle that is paralyzed from the neck down, he is 51 and up until my grandmother had her stroke 2 yrs ago she took care of him, but she went downhill pretty quickly and passed away Christmas Day that year. While she was sick whoever was there to take care of her was there to take care of him. 2 of my uncles lived there and they took over taking care of him after she passed. My uncle that passed did a lot to take care of my uncle, he got him up in the morning fixed his breakfast took care of him during the day while my other uncle worked. My other uncle came home and took over, because the uncle that passed worked nights. Well now the family is trying to decide what to do, they are thinking of putting him in a nursing home. Mainly for the other uncles sake, so he doesn't have to find a 3rd person dead since my paralyzed uncle is declining in health. So just prayers that they can figure out the right decision.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Not a lot to report. Just popping in to say hi. 3 dpo today.

@Skyline ~ I bet it's nice having your carpets all cleaned. Good luck with your yard sale. Yes, some cycles I do get the ovary twinges.

@Lschrader ~ I can't believe you are 10 dpo already. I swear your cycle speeds by for me because I am not in it. Glad you are busy living life and not obsessing over symptoms. My "O" was weird this cycle. Not my typical ewcm that I normally get and my breasts did not get sore right afterwards. Still waiting for them to get sore. My nips got very slightly tender but only if I go looking for it. Ha ha.

@fungus ~ Well congrats on baby #3 for you. Glad the prune juice is helping.. lol

@athena ~ My heart goes out to your family. I will continue to pray that their is guidance on what to do with your Uncle who needs proper care and for the well being of all your family members.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Athena - oh, dear, I'm so sorry to hear about the tragedy in your family! I'll certainly keep your family in my prayers. A sudden death is traumatic enough, but to have the added worries of your other uncle and how best to care for him is a lot to have on your family's shoulders. My dh's youngest brother and father died within 6 months of each other, both were found dead at home by his mother. (His brother died of meningitis, his dad of heart failure.) To say it affected her deeply is an understatement. Please keep us updated on how everyone is doing.

Football - good luck on the house hunting, and on deciding the best way to pay for your new home. It would be wonderful to be able to pay cash and know that debt isn't hanging over you, but it's also nice to have the credit record if you finance. Whatever decision you come to, I pray it's the right one for you and your dh! Busy times for you right now!

Skyline - carpet cleaning! That's a lot of work! The house we live in now only has area rugs, the majority is bare wood floor, but we had carpets throughout the home we owned in NC and had to clean them before we sold it. I don't know if the previous owners ever did it, it was such a mess. Made me wish we'd done it before we had to leave!

Lschrader & Miracle - good luck to both of you!

Today has just been one of those days. I've been so incredibly thirsty! It seems like every time I turn around I've had to refill my glass. The downside of all this drinking is now horrible heartburn and just an overall yucky feeling. And I need to break down and buy some stupid maternity underwear. I've been wearing my regular ones and just folding them down, but it presses against my c-section scar and after a few days I'm just so sore. Plus Titus doesn't seem to like the added pressure - he gets down there and kicks or punches and makes it even more uncomfortable! lol So I'm pretty whiny and cranky at the moment. Perhaps a good night's sleep and my all day grocery shopping marathon tomorrow will help!

User Image

10 years ago

Hello ladies, I happened to come across this post and thought id just throw some of my "weird symptoms" out there. I promise since right after my last cycle my boobs have been very sore and tender to the touch it stared with my right one and id say after what i presume was my ovulation day on April 26th/27th my right one became sore. It was under my arm pit but that has since seemed to mellow out. They are still very tender to the touch and feel fuller and heaver than normal. I have kind of noticed a bit of a change in my areaolas but i truly hardly pay attention to them so it may be in my head. I had crazy vived dreams around the 28th 29th and have only had 1 or 2 more since, when i say gassy man o man LOL that is suchhhh an understatement. I am unable to eat hot foods without feeling like imeditly they are (sorry TMI) buring a hole in my butt. I havent been constipated but have noticed the opposite if i do have to go number 2 its looser than normal. Usually this week is the week that i usually begin to dry up as it gets closer to my cycle and it may still be possible i am not due for AF until the 10th i believe but she is showing no sign of slowing which is kind of abnormal for me. Also ive noticed that my vulva (lips) are swelling up and dramatically and sometimes for no reason at all, Im not even aroused and they look like little ballons (*sorry if tmi LOL) Ive been extreamly emotional (very sad,weepy)these past 3 or 4 days before that i was extermemly happy not a care in the world but these last couple of days have just been emotionally draining. Ive been experianced nausea off and on a few times out of the day for a bout a week. no actual vomiting just queezy feeling. Also on Sunday the 4th i tried to drink a Mikes harder lemonade (which i normally LOVE) and i honestly couldnt even get through half the can. I didnt feel drunk just very ugghhh icky feeling and im usually a drinker so it was just VERY strange for me. Also on last evening May 5th I tried to drink a glass of Red mascoto and boom again couldnt even finish the glass very strange for me because i can drink a bottle of wine by myself so this is very strange to me. This morning May 6th i started feeling like pulling twinges down in my groin uterous area and this morning while sitting at work i felt a sharp stabbing pain shoot up my butt (ok i know weird right) it was painful and uncomfrtable and lasted for a few seconds at most.

We just experianced a loss in January and had been trying for pretty much 2 years =( so i am trying to not get to caught up in the emotions.

Well ladies those are my symptoms at least those that i can remember LOL, Fingers crossed and baby dust to all the hopeful mommies!

10 years ago

@ttcbabyavery#3 ~ Welcome to the group. Your symptoms although sound good, there is no way to know if they are pregnancy related or pm related as both produce the same symptoms. I do hope you get your bfp that you are hoping and praying for. Please keep us posted. Good luck. Fingers crossed for you.

@Rebecca ~ Hi hon. You have permission to be whiny, you are PREGNANT! :) Sorry about the heartburn. I deal with that quite often and it sucks! Doesn't keep me from eating.. lol. I love my food.

How is everyone else doing today? I'm 4 dpo today. Crazy disturbing nightmare I had last night. Can't shake it.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

13 DPO today, or that's my best guess. My PMS rages, so my last two cycles I had myself convinced I was pregnant until AF paid me a visit to remind me that, well, I'm not.

I'm tracking symptoms as they come, but all the while I'm trying to not get my hopes up to spare myself from feeling the crushing blow that comes when that isn't the case. I just don't know how else I can deal with it.

to everyone!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo