Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@desertchic I hope you get a BFP!

@miracle how are you today?

@topo how are you feeling today? I hope you are not stressing that stuff...it's going to be ok. Are they using a trigger this time?

AFM: did an OPK last night and it was a dud (crowd boooos) and this morning a faint positive. Not sure what that means but i go home tomorrow :-) hope I didn't O while here.

11 years ago

one more symptom i forgot to mention.....i have a clear, sometimes white discharge from my nipples when squeezed (tmi). any ideas why that could be? if i am pregnant is it too early for that?

User Image

11 years ago

@desertchic from everything that I have been reading, it's never too early for anything. I have read stories of women showing symptoms as early as the day after conception. Last month, I had pregnancy like symptoms for two weeks and AF showed up. So I don't know what to think anymore...

11 years ago

@picesgirl trying not to stress hun but u know me i am natural stress case lol i have my ultrasound today to see about these follicals and to see if i trigger tonight for iui tomorrow and friday so lets see i will keep you posted how r u feeling hun anything new
@desertchic i dont mean to sound like a bummer everyone is diffrent so dont quote me but i always have some kind of discharge from my nipples doc said i create it alot becuase i am always squessing to check and they are just hormones dh sucking them lol doesnt help eaither doc said.

11 years ago

Hi ladies. Sorry I haven't posted. I have been busy with my partner. He has 2 kids from a previous marriage. He has joint custody, so we get to be with them 4 days every single week, which is lots of fun. I am still trying to figure out my opk's and how they work. I have googled about them and my brand which is cvs says test opk with fmu but all the other brands don't want you to do that. I am confused. I am going to call the manufacturer today..lol.
So I am thinking today/tomorrow is my big O day. I have bedded appropriately :) We shall see. Usually I get slight sensitive nipples the day of O or the day after O. However it's not a tried and true symptom or confirmation...so who knows..

@piscesgirl ~ Hi Angee, I consider us friends too :) I'm hoping you haven't O'd yet and you delayed it like we hoped... what cd are you on right now? When do you normally O? GET HOME and get to bedding..lol Oh and I'm a gemini. More practical one though.

@topwifey ~ Good luck hon with the triggers. I agree about the having twins. Take 2 if you have too...

@desertchic@ Is your spotting mid cycle normal for you? Because that very well sounds like implantation spotting with where it falls in your 2 week waiting. Hmm? Very curious to know if you get your bfp soon. Staying hopeful for you.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies I'm new to this forum and have been reading along and I wish you all very much luck and lots of to all!

Desertchick your symptoms sound so promising!! Let us know ASAP when you test for you!!

Well I'm ttc for number two after having mc in aug at9w5d and it took my body so long to regulate to even get AF I had to take provera in dec to bring it on then jan it was very late but came cycle was 35 days longest ever so Obgyn put me on clomid 50mg to help ovulate and shorten cycle and now I'm 8dpo on 2nd round clomid and I O on cd17 so def alot better and now my cycle is normal again! I've had several baby psychic readings and now this month is the last deadline to concieve was told march so I'm really hoping as of now symptoms are back aches come and Go slight cramping/ twinges, had sore boobs only after getting up from laying down felt heaviness in them then constipation 6dpo along with temp dip boobs are now sore since last night all day so far, I cannot stop going pee at night since 5dpo atleast 2-3 times night with gas and tons of creamy cm my undies feel wet all day I've been changing them so much sorry tmi! That's about it for now trying to wait til Saturday to test as AF due Monday! Please need all prayers I'd appreciate it!

and to all of us. Hoping for all s around!!

User Image

11 years ago

@jsxitzbom ~ Hey there. Sorry to hear you had to go through a MC :( Just curious, but what do you mean the psychic baby reading said " March is your deadline"? Is that a age thing? Did the psychic see you having another baby? Well it's good that you got your cycles regulated. Your symptoms sound good too. Are you going to poas early or wait for AF to hopefully not show on Sat? Please keep us posted.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi to all! I'm also new to this forum but have been reading along! Everyone seems so supportive!!

@jsxotzbom I'm also curious about what the psychic meant. Sounds to me like you are having a lot of good symptoms! Good luck!!! Keep us updated!

I am currently 13dpo and trying for baby #1. I'm in my 3rd cycle of ttc. I am supposed to get af on the 17th but I just couldn't wait any longer so I poas! I posted a pic on here. It looked like it could possibly be an evap line though...but I still think I see a very faint pink line. I'm testing later this morning when I wake up. So nervous!! I had symptoms like light nausea, tender nipples and on and off diarrhea (so sorry..tmi) around 6-9 dpo, but I feel pretty normal now. I'm thinking I may be out for this month but still hopeful! Love hearing about everyone's stories! I'm not alone!! Cant wait to her updates and ill do the same :)))

11 years ago

hi ladies i been trying to relax piecesgirl and miricalmomma2be like u all tell me relax i had ultra sound yesterday my two follicals are 21mm one from each side i triggered last night and go in for my first iui this afternoon now to see how dh sperm count is this morning after the wash yesterday it was to cute my dh said babe i hate u going through all this are they sure it isnt me i said no babe it is me thought i share yesterday it was so cute him saying that being that he has been so grumpy and irritbale with me from what i sense he says no but i know he is bummed because my brother is having a baby and he cant have one with me.
i will keep u ladies updated tonight after iui to let u know how dh did lol
@jsxitzbom i am curious to about the physic what did they mean this is ur last month?
piecesgirl why have u been so quiet is everything okay

11 years ago

Sorry I confused you ladies but what I meant was I've had several done and everyone but two had said other months meaning jan and feb they came and gone and the last two both said match and for sure supposed to be conceive in march said within first two cycles so now this is my third cycle but its my second one that is regular finally and also the second on clomid so to me the deadline is march unless they were wrong and I give birth either jan feb or even march but like I said it was explained to be march! They were in depth readings since my mc and my cycle just wasnt coming it took 17 weeks after to get provera to bring AF so I tied everything been rough road this past yr! Hope I cleared this up for you as my temps the last three days have been the same 98.5 the highest it's ever been and I remember when I got preg with my son I had temps like this that stayed the same so I'm going that's a good sign.. AF due Sunday the 17 I get it the 17 every month like clockwork it weird but was like that before my son also but anyways was trying to hold out til sat to test

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo